Page 514 of 4783
« First < 14414464504510511512513514 51551651751852456461410141514 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:30 PM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Chiefs fans remember that game (a loss) the way I remember the Super Bowl. Must be tough not having a big win in decades.
It's cute when they try to run smack isn't it?
[Reply]
notorious 04:33 PM 09-07-2016
Sanders made the right decision, as much as it sucks for Chiefs fans.

He got to catch perfectly thrown balls from Manning while going to two SBs and winning one.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:33 PM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Chiefs fans remember that game (a loss) the way I remember the Super Bowl. Must be tough not having a big win in decades.
The game we're talking about wasn't a loss.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:34 PM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by notorious:
Sanders made the right decision, as much as it sucks for Chiefs fans.

He got to catch perfectly thrown balls from Manning while going to two SBs and winning one.
Nope. Just one. You're right though. He's still a faggot.
[Reply]
notorious 04:36 PM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Nope. Just one. You're right though. He's still a pillowbitergot.
My mistake.

You are correct. Concussion boy played in the ass raping.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:41 PM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
It's cute when they try to run smack isn't it?
No smack, just the truth. We were having a discussion about that game in particular. Doesn't surprise me you have nothing to say about it, but shut the **** up if you don't.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:42 PM 09-07-2016
No smack, just the truth. We were having a discussion about that game in particular. Doesn't surprise me you have nothing to say about it, but shut the **** up if you don't.
Easy there kid, no need to use naughty words.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:47 PM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Easy there kid, no need to use naughty words.
Weak. You're fucking worthless. Nothing to contribute to discussion. Just here to pound your chest because your team won the SB and it makes you feel better about your micro penis.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 04:51 PM 09-07-2016
Just so I don't step on any toes, you'd like to limit the discussion for now to important games that you guys don't fumble away? I want to be sure because it seems that you guys do that a lot. Ignoring those games is really going to narrow the scope of our discussion.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:53 PM 09-07-2016
Weak. You're ****ing worthless. Nothing to contribute to discussion. Just here to pound your chest because your team won the SB and it makes you feel better about your micro penis.
You mentioned my chest and my penis in the same post. Hawwt. Tell me more.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:57 PM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Just so I don't step on any toes, you'd like to limit the discussion for now to important games that you guys don't fumble away? I want to be sure because it seems that you guys do that a lot. Ignoring those games is really going to narrow the scope of our discussion.
That is some pretty lame smack. This team is nearly always winning the turnover battle. I can't remember the last time that they fumbled away a game, besides last years Donk game. Try again.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 05:05 PM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
That is some pretty lame smack. This team is nearly always winning the turnover battle. I can't remember the last time that they fumbled away a game, besides last years Donk game. Try again.
Maybe you're right. It's probably my own perception problem. It's just that you guys play so few important games. Maybe that colossal fuck up just multiplied in my mind as I'm sure it did in most of y'all's broken hearts.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:13 PM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Maybe you're right. It's probably my own perception problem. It's just that you guys play so few important games. Maybe that colossal **** up just multiplied in my mind as I'm sure it did in most of y'all's broken hearts.
That's a little better. Fortunately for you, your team just got awarded the WWFL Superfarce Championship so you can pretend it was real and go talk smack about it. Hold onto it. Because reality begins setting in tomorrow night as your team takes it's 1st of 11 losses this season. We'll see how much smack your talking while your team is fighting SD for 3rd in the division.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 05:15 PM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
That's a little better. Fortunately for you, your team just got awarded the WWFL Superfarce Championship so you can pretend it was real and go talk smack about it. Hold onto it. Because reality begins setting in tomorrow night as your team takes it's 1st of 11 losses this season. We'll see how much smack your talking while your team is fighting SD for 3rd in the division.
Alas, I am a fan of no team. I just watch football and revel in the misfortunes of strangers.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:36 PM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by O.city:
I don't like the guy as much as the next chief fan, but you all just sound petty.

So, should Bronco fans be ready to burn him at the stake this year? Move on from him? What?

The guy put together one of the best offenses in recent history, made it to the SB with it. Lost the Sb. Built one of the better defenses of recent history, won a SB.

If Dorsey has a run the next 3 years like Elway just had, I could give about a half a **** what he does year 4.
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
He had a HOF QB land in his lap...which parlayed into nearly every top FA signing on the cheap. If Manning stays in Indy...then Elway has a mediocre resume. The majority of their best players were Ware, Sanders, Talib, Ward, Welker...all F/As looking for a ring.

Miller, Harris and DT is what that roster would be like without Manning...with Brock starting.

Dont confuse dumb luck with skill...Dorsey is killing him in the GM department. He had Sanders ready to sign...and Elway had Manning lure him away.

Kubiak actually wanted to poach a defensive coach from the Bengals and they refused. Wade wasn't even his first choice for DC.
Elway put together a very short-term and highly effective win-now.

Well, it worked.

Now, it's gone if not dissolving. Still, I would not discount the remaining players on that squad even though their horsey-glue has gone to the factory.

And you would be wise to remember that these are division games where anything goes.
[Reply]
Page 514 of 4783
« First < 14414464504510511512513514 51551651751852456461410141514 > Last »
Up