ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2678 of 4783
« First < 1678217825782628266826742675267626772678 267926802681268226882728277831783678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Holladay 01:22 PM 11-22-2021
I didn't see their score this week. Did they lose again?

J/K
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:50 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by Holladay:
I didn't see their score this week. Did they lose again?

J/K
The bye smacked their dick in the dirt
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:54 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
They’ve picked up Patrick and now Sutton… time for a QB in the off-season.

Sutton, Patrick, Jeudy, Hamler, Fant, Albert O... Gordon and Williams. The problem lies with mediocre QB play and terrible coaching from Shurmur. They need to find a innovative OC and go find someone like Russell Wilson in the offseason. I know that everyone talks about Rodgers, but I would prefer a QB that is south of 35. Wilson is 32, so if you're going to send away picks and players - go that route.
Why not simply draft a Josh Allen or Mac Jones when you have the chance?
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 02:00 PM 11-22-2021
Mega Broncos New Thread. And the news is in:

They're still shitty
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 02:00 PM 11-22-2021
Mega Broncos New Thread. And the news is in:

They're still shitty
[Reply]
RunKC 02:05 PM 11-22-2021
Paton knows Rodgers and Russ are unhappy and Watson is available. He’s trying to make a play for one of them
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:46 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
They need a new HC also. I've told you that since the second they hired Mr. Magoo.
I kinda figure that as a given at this point.

Originally Posted by RunKC:
Paton knows Rodgers and Russ are unhappy and Watson is available. He’s trying to make a play for one of them
And, yes. In 2022, they have 8 picks in the first 5 rounds, including 2 picks in each of rounds 2, 3 and 5. So, they can put something together. Russell is 32 and I think he would be a nice addition. 2021 has been a terrible year for him and SEA as a whole. I think he needs to move to the Rocky Mountains.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 03:53 PM 11-22-2021
I kinda figure that as a given at this point.

And, yes. In 2022, they have 8 picks in the first 5 rounds, including 2 picks in each of rounds 2, 3 and 5. So, they can put something together. Russell is 32 and I think he would be a nice addition. 2021 has been a terrible year for him and SEA as a whole. I think he needs to move to the Rocky Mountains.
You need Mike Mayock.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:18 AM 11-29-2021
Well, TEX, here we go... we're at that point where we see who gets closest to the prediction. You had Denver at 8-9 best case and I put them at 10-7 with no playoffs.

Denver is 6-5 with six games remaining. Denver made things tight for me by losing to PHI and LVR ... those were 2 games I had them winning, thankfully they held up to my belief they would be DAL.

@ Chiefs
Lions
Bengals
@ Raiders
@ Chargers
Chiefs

I believe they beat the Lions and can win @ LVR and @LAC... neither will be easy though. If KC has things wrapped up, hopefully they'll rest key players in the final game.

I think they'll definitely hit 8 wins, but most likely will finish with 9 wins and fall 1 short of my 10, especially with the injuries to the OL.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:12 AM 11-29-2021
Well, TEX, here we go... we're at that point where we see who gets closest to the prediction. You had Denver at 8-9 best case and I put them at 10-7 with no playoffs.

Denver is 6-5 with six games remaining. Denver made things tight for me by losing to PHI and LVR ... those were 2 games I had them winning, thankfully they held up to my belief they would be DAL.

@ Chiefs
Lions
Bengals
@ Raiders
@ Chargers
Chiefs

I believe they beat the Lions and can win @ LVR and @LAC... neither will be easy though. If KC has things wrapped up, hopefully they'll rest key players in the final game.

I think they'll definitely hit 8 wins, but most likely will finish with 9 wins and fall 1 short of my 10, especially with the injuries to the OL.

It looks pretty likely the Chiefs will need every win possible with the jumbled mess the AFC is. I wouldn’t count on a backup game. Even if #1 is out of play, KC may be playing for the difference between #2 and #4…
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:14 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
It looks pretty likely the Chiefs will need every win possible with the jumbled mess the AFC is. I wouldn’t count on a backup game. Even if #1 is out of play, KC may be playing for the difference between #2 and #4…
Yeah, I'm definitely not counting on that at this point. There are six teams with 7 or more wins and each of the other 3 division leaders have 8 wins, so KC is playing catch up.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:23 AM 11-29-2021
Yeah, I'm definitely not counting on that at this point. There are six teams with 7 or more wins and each of the other 3 division leaders have 8 wins, so KC is playing catch up.
Fortunately at this point KC has arguably the easiest schedule of all those teams so if they just take care of business I think they will wrap up the #1 seed.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:30 AM 11-29-2021
Donks are gonna get turned into a pile of rubbish at the hands of the Chiefs.

Donks 13
Chiefs 38
[Reply]
TEX 10:40 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Donks are gonna get turned into a pile of rubbish at the hands of the Chiefs.

Donks 13
Chiefs 38
Oh, I'm not to sure about that. I think KC wins because they're the better team, but I think it will be closer than your score.

I remember back in '98 or '99 - can't remember the exact year, but Denver was SB Champions (Having violated the salary cap to do so, but that's a discussion for another day) Anyway the game was in Mile High and Elway's Cheating Donx were undefeated and the hapless Chiefs gave them all they could handle and just came up short 35-31, having led most of the game, only to surrender the lead in the final minutes. Point is, nothing is a sure thing in the NFL for, many reasons, and you never know how division games will go.

Having said that, I'll say it ends something like...

Donx - 16
Chiefs - 24

And the streak goes to 12.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:48 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Oh, I'm not to sure about that. I think KC wins because they're the better team, but I think it will be closer than your score.

I remember back in '98 or '99 - can't remember the exact year, but Denver was SB Champions (Having violated the salary cap to do so, but that's a discussion for another day) Anyway the game was in Mile High and the Elway's Cheating Donx were undefeated and the hapless Chiefs gave them all they could handle and just came up short 35-31, having led most of the game,only to surrender the lead in the final minutes. Point is, nothing is a sure thing and you never know how division games will go.

Having said that, I'll say it ends something like...

Donx - 16
Chiefs - 24

And the streak goes to 12.

Also for whatever reason, KC just does not blow teams out anymore. Occasionally they will, like they did against the LVR, but by and large their games are much closer than they should be.
[Reply]
TEX 10:54 AM 11-29-2021

@ Chiefs
Lions
Bengals
@ Raiders
@ Chargers
Chiefs

I'm sticking to 8 wins. Believe it or not, they are exactly where I thought they would be record-wise after 11 games, when I made my preseason pick. Now, they got there differently than I thought, but they're there. The only remaining game that is a "for sure" win is the Lions. I had them beating the Natti when I made my picks, but I don't see that now. It also looks like that last game against KC could be very important to KC soooo, I could easily see them losing all but the Lions game and finishing with 7 wins.

You may be right and they may indeed finish with 9 wins, which would be right in the middle of our respective predictions (But I would win because your prediction would be higher than actual wins :-)) To borrow a phrase from you, "We shall see..." :-)
[Reply]
Page 2678 of 4783
« First < 1678217825782628266826742675267626772678 267926802681268226882728277831783678 > Last »
Up