Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFT: Preview Video of Motley Crue 2005 Tour
Bob Dole 12:35 PM 12-12-2004
This tour should be one for the ages.

Click here
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:31 AM 11-27-2021
All the bands I like are too old to be worth paying to go to see. Well, except maybe for Alice Cooper. He never seems to slow down.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:32 AM 11-27-2021
Old nasty Crue = best Crue

[Reply]
Bugeater 10:35 AM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I just mean everything keeps going higher and higher, but yeah back in the day a concert was $15-$30 TOPS... my how times change
We paid right around $45 apiece for our tickets to see Paul McCartney a couple years ago. Still not sure how the hell that happened.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:41 AM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
We paid right around $45 apiece for our tickets to see Paul McCartney a couple years ago. Still not sure how the hell that happened.
Nice score.

Hell, Shinedown charges like $125+ for decent non-nosebleed/back of the pack tickets these days. Concerts are dumb.
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:45 AM 11-27-2021
Gotta love those Ticketmaster convenience fees too.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:46 AM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Gotta love those Ticketmaster convenience fees too.
Yeah, fuck Ticketmaster too.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:53 AM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Yeah wow, someone probably got fired for that mistake lol
[Reply]
bdj23 10:55 AM 11-27-2021
I just mean everything keeps going higher and higher, but yeah back in the day a concert was $15-$30 TOPS... my how times change
I paid $150+ to see Metallica at Spring Center a few years ago. Last row in the nose bleeds too.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:59 AM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I paid $150+ to see Metallica at Spring Center a few years ago. Last row in the nose bleeds too.
It really has gotten ridiculous :-)
[Reply]
bdj23 11:00 AM 11-27-2021
It really has gotten ridiculous :-)
I was thinking about going to Vegas to see em at the end of February, but those tickets are over $200. I get that it's Vegas and EVERYTHING geared to tourists is overpriced, but come on man...
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:13 AM 11-27-2021
Yeah wow, someone probably got fired for that mistake lol
Heh, it was just a couple days before the concert, I was shocked that there were even tickets available, much less for that price. We were up top of the far end of the arena but I actually didn't mind it at all, would rather have a straight on view than sitting on one of the sides.

Here's a pic I took from our seats:

[Reply]
Frazod 02:06 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Mickey Thomas can still wail.
Nice to see he's still got it.

At this point I won't even consider seeing the older performers without checking out recent YouTube videos. Geoff Tate of Queensryche was up here not long ago, and I've always regretted not seeing them back in the day. He had one of the greatest voice ever. But sadly, that's a strong emphasis on "had." He's a shell of his former self now. I'll never again pay to see somebody butcher songs that I love.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:28 PM 11-27-2021
My brother saw Vince Neil just about 2 months ago. He said the band was great, Vince sang maybe 7 songs and the band played the rest of the set with other dudes singing or doing instrumental stuff. :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 02:47 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Nice to see he's still got it.

At this point I won't even consider seeing the older performers without checking out recent YouTube videos. Geoff Tate of Queensryche was up here not long ago, and I've always regretted not seeing them back in the day. He had one of the greatest voice ever. But sadly, that's a strong emphasis on "had." He's a shell of his former self now. I'll never again pay to see somebody butcher songs that I love.
I had the distinct pleasure of seeing Queensryche in Denver on the Empire Tour...with Ozzy opening up (No More Tears era)

Just a phenomenal show.

Saw Tate on you tube recently. He's not butchering the songs, but he just doesn't have that driving or sustaining power liked he used to.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:58 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I had the distinct pleasure of seeing Queensryche in Denver on the Empire Tour...with Ozzy opening up (No More Tears era)

Just a phenomenal show.

Saw Tate on you tube recently. He's not butchering the songs, but he just doesn't have that driving or sustaining power liked he used to.
We must have watched different videos. He was awful on the one I saw. Or maybe after my Dokken experience I just judge too harshly. In any event, I'm not paying to see him.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up