< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFT: Preview Video of Motley Crue 2005 Tour
Bob Dole 12:35 PM 12-12-2004
This tour should be one for the ages.

Click here
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatik88 07:46 AM 12-13-2004
Originally Posted by Donnier4:
Well, Considering I do not have a wife, you must be sucking on is my dogs nipples or mine... And I'm not gay in any way whatsoever. But I'd gladly suck your wifes nipples or satisfy her in ways that you can't as long as she doesn't look like my dog.

[Reply]
Brock 10:08 AM 12-13-2004
Originally Posted by Donnier4:
Well, Considering I do not have a wife, you must be sucking on is my dogs nipples or mine...
Might be Vince's big ol' man-boobs.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:14 AM 12-13-2004
Are all those guys still alive?
[Reply]
ChiefsOne 12:11 PM 12-13-2004
Originally Posted by :
i have been a crüe fan since the mid-80s... that being said... I think the album with John Corabi is far superior musically than the other albums. And this is coming from a Vince Neil fan. Corbabi sung VERY well on that album. Only prob is... the musical climate wasnt kind to that genre at that time... so it tanked.
I completely agree. I love Vince Neil and am a huge fan, but the Motley album with Corabi was awesome. Their only problem was they were trying to continue with Motley Crue. If they would have renamed the band and started new they would have been great. Kind of like Nikki did with Brides of Destruction, but it failed. The music was great on BOD, but the singer sucked, they should have got Corabi.

Can't wait for the Crue tour!
[Reply]
el borracho 12:21 PM 12-13-2004
Originally Posted by Cochise:
Are all those guys still alive?
Yep and getting their own reality tv shows. Well, just one of them.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:57 PM 11-26-2021
Anyhoo, Vince Neils pregnancy looks to be doing fine in its seventh month... he's clearly serious about gearing up for the big summer 2022 tour!

Paid for prime tickets two years ago to the reunion tour with Def Leppard and co, but I'm just gonna hopefully sell it... this bum sounds like complete shit, literally worse than EVER

Fatass wheezing around up there, begging the crowd to sing the song for him... I'm not paying for that, I'd rather just hear the album
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:49 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Anyhoo, Vince Neils pregnancy looks to be doing fine in its seventh month... he's clearly serious about gearing up for the big summer 2022 tour!

Paid for prime tickets two years ago to the reunion tour with Def Leppard and co, but I'm just gonna hopefully sell it... this bum sounds like complete shit, literally worse than EVER

Fatass wheezing around up there, begging the crowd to sing the song for him... I'm not paying for that, I'd rather just hear the album
I'm headed to Kaufmann in July, hope he gets back into shape. Although, I'm just as excited to see the other bands...
[Reply]
4th and Long 07:54 PM 11-26-2021
His voice is wrecked. He either talks through the vocals or sounds like crap.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:02 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I'm headed to Kaufmann in July, hope he gets back into shape. Although, I'm just as excited to see the other bands...
Come for the Def Leppard, Poison and Joan Jett... stay for the joke!

Who knows, might cash that ticket in personally we'll just have to see as it gets closer... but after two years of waiting my patience is thin, throw in Vince still in his 3rd trimester with labored breathing and...

I dunno man, we'll see...
[Reply]
Frazod 09:21 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by 4th and Long:
His voice is wrecked. He either talks through the vocals or sounds like crap.
It's a real crapshoot with these older bands. Sometimes they can still bring it, like the Eagles and Pat Benatar. Sometimes they've clearly lost a step, but the effort they put forth mostly makes up for it; this was the case for Eddie Money, who I saw less than a year before he died.

But sometimes they're just stealing from you. I saw Dokken open for Tom Keifer a couple of years ago, and it was hands down the worst performance ever. Fucker can't sing at all now. It was like watching an angry old drunk do bad karaoke. At one point he started frantically waiving at his bass player to join in when he couldn't even come close to hitting high notes, and the bass player just looked at him like he was nuts and kept playing. I lasted three songs before I said fuck it and went outside to smoke until Tom came on (he was great, BTW).

After their set the bass player came outside to smoke and was telling everybody how much of a dick Don Dokken was. :-)
[Reply]
Bump 09:38 PM 11-26-2021
if I'm going to a strip club (I would never actually go to a strip club btw) then that's about the only time I'd wanna listen to motley crue lol
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:45 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
if I'm going to a strip club (I would never actually go to a strip club btw) then that's about the only time I'd wanna listen to motley crue lol
Take your girlfriends panties off, and fold them neatly back into her drawer
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:50 PM 11-26-2021
In todays edition of grandpa music.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 09:55 PM 11-26-2021
So, who are the dudes in his band?

He ain’t got shit without Mick. We’ll, he doesn’t have it anyway, but especially without Mick.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:57 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
In todays edition of grandpa music.
Well they're no Jonas Brothers, but to each their own and all
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up