ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Why do we run an RPO offense?
Red Dawg 06:53 PM 11-27-2021
Mahomes is not a real threat to keep the ball and rarely does thank god. Should we run a regular style and mix in the RPO or is that what we do now and I'm too drunk during the game to notice?
[Reply]
JakeF 12:13 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
How does running an RPO get him moving lol?
The QB generally takes more/quicker steps in a RPO even if they hand it off. If they pull the ball then they are definitely moving. Alex absolutely moved while running the RPO.

Unless you guys are talking about some crap that you guys bring up to let you start shit, then never mind.
[Reply]
TimBone 12:29 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Spicy Nacho is the only kind I buy anymore, none of the other styles put enough flavor powder on them these days
Spicy Nacho hits. I won't deny that. But Salsa Verde is the move, man. I have no idea why that one isn't more widely available.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:51 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Good thread
Would read again
[Reply]
BadGuy 11-29-2021, 04:45 AM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
ThaVirus 07:43 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
ITT: People who can't provide the right answer but can't help but pile on.
I think the issue is that he clearly doesn't understand the basics, which would be fine by itself. Someone asked about RPO in another thread pretty recently and there were a few guys who jumped in to explain it. Red Dawg clearly just doesn't know what he's talking about and he's being pretty hostile as if he does.

Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Are all of you brain dead? I am asking about the formation style. Why do we use the RPO formation style. I know it's not the ****ing option. Why not line up in the I and use regular shot gun like the cheater Brady?
Case in point. This is not the best way to go about getting information.

Also, it literally is an option. That's what the O stands for.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up