ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>R.I.P Mom
JakeF 07:30 PM 11-25-2021
My mom passed away today. She had a long fight, with a lot of pain. I hope she finds peace in the hereafter, without more pain. A bunch of us went up to see her at the hospice care center today for Thanksgiving; Dad, sister, aunt, cousins. A few hours later, she just slipped away.

Bye Mom.

Love you always,

Dennis

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:05 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
I'm sure they appreciate that you're taking the time to honor their wishes. It's a kind and respectful thing to do.

I'm in the middle of writing something for the Pastor to read now. The words are stuck, i can't figure out what to say. What kind of son can't say good things about his mom?

:-) :-):-)

I feel like puking.
Exact same problem here!
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:11 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
I'm sure they appreciate that you're taking the time to honor their wishes. It's a kind and respectful thing to do.

I'm in the middle of writing something for the Pastor to read now. The words are stuck, i can't figure out what to say. What kind of son can't say good things about his mom?

:-) :-):-)

I feel like puking.
Have the Pastor tell a story or two... things people who knew her would think, that's totally her. Doesn't necessarily have to be super enlightening or gushy... just good memories/stories or something a little funny.
[Reply]
cdcox 12:02 AM 11-28-2021
Sorry for your loss, Dennis. You're a good son, and I know your mom is proud of you.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up