This tour should be one for the ages.

Click here
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:34 AM 11-28-2021
You'll be 50 before you know it, slapdick ^
[Reply]
Mennonite 12:08 PM 11-28-2021
Me: listening to Mozart

RubberSponge: The Holy Roman Empire is HISTORY, asshole! Eat your pudding and crawl back to your tomb old man.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:29 PM 11-28-2021
I saw Motley Crue back when they were just becoming well known. They were the opening act for an Ozzy Osbourne's concert i went to. We had a great time.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:34 PM 11-28-2021
RubberSponge is correct - if it gets played on the classic rock station, and Crue does, it's fucking grandpa music. I was raised on it, still love it, but he's not wrong. I'm just getting old, man.

Now just to annoy RS some more, here's a Crue song I completely forgot about until I searched for the one I posted earlier. Because even ancient Crue songs are better than any crap that came out in the 00's. /old man voice

[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:42 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
RubberSponge is correct - if it gets played on the classic rock station, and Crue does, it's ****ing grandpa music. I was raised on it, still love it, but he's not wrong. I'm just getting old, man.

Now just to annoy RS some more, here's a Crue song I completely forgot about until I searched for the one I posted earlier. Because even ancient Crue songs are better than any crap that came out in the 00's. /old man voice

there is that old axiom that whatever you were listen to at 15, sticks with you even into the grandpa times.
[Reply]
GayFrogs 01:22 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
It means Motley Crue was relevant nearly 40years ago, grandpa.
It wasn't relevant.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:32 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
there is that old axiom that whatever you were listen to at 15, sticks with you even into the grandpa times.
And the hair style you had during your favorite years as well, actually. If you're able to maintain it, that is. Lol
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:28 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
RubberSponge is correct - if it gets played on the classic rock station, and Crue does, it's fucking grandpa music. I was raised on it, still love it, but he's not wrong. I'm just getting old, man.

I don't have any dislike for Motley Crue. You would be surprised by my playlists. I did think it was funny the guys who gave the text version of shocked face in learning their music from back in the day is now grandpa music.
[Reply]
Mennonite 09:37 AM 11-29-2021
Vince Neil's solo album seems to be virtually forgotten about today. I would think that most Crüe fans would like it.

[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up