ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 22
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade for CB Mike Hughes
Dante84 03:01 PM 05-13-2021

Trade: #Vikings are trading former first-round CB Mike Hughes to the #Chiefs*, per @AdamSchefter. Secondary help as he enters a contract year.

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) May 13, 2021

Chiefs and Vikings swapped late-round draft picks, with Kansas City also getting back Minnesota’s 2018 first-round pick, per source. https://t.co/EiWiQFgAQS

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 13, 2021

The Chiefs are sending their 2022 sixth-round pick to Minnesota for Hughes and their 2022 seventh-round pick, per source. https://t.co/XKJ2JPH9hO

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) May 13, 2021

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:21 PM 05-14-2021
Vikes are a bigger joke of a franchise than even the Browns
[Reply]
tonyetony 06:22 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief:
I used to root for the Vikings kind of in the NFC until a couple years ago when we played them. Their fans at Arrowhead were the worst group of fans I've encountered as a STH. And it wasn't just an isolated event, it was everywhere.
Yep I was there. Matt Moore and Butker with the game winner right over my head!

My standard line to those SKOL jerkoffs was "We might have only won 1 superbowl but when we did we beat you guys, How many have the Vikings won?"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:24 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by tonyetony:
Yep I was there. Matt Moore and Butker with the game winner right over my head!

My standard line to those SKOL jerkoffs was "We might have only won 1 superbowl but when we did we beat you guys, How many have the Vikings won?"
For my money that is still one of the top 10 games in the Reid era, Mahomes or not.

I bet it was amazing to be there.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:27 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by MikeVike:
May have been a bit harsh, but the fact remains. Mike Zimmer doesn't just give up on cornerbacks. I truthfully wish Mike all the best, but I promise you neither Zimmer, nor Rick Speilman (our GM) are in the business of giving away useful players in the secondary. If you guys can bring him back, more power to you. It's one thing to have spinal fusion surgery when you're Peyton Manning at 38 years old. It's another thing when you're a dimeback at 25.
Man did you ever pick the wrong forum to swing your dick! The trade means nothing! Your team has not won anything in years! Your team CHEATED the Saints 2 years ago and you still lost! :-) I hope you have a HUGE appetite! Because an enormous bag of DICKS is coming your way! Do you really think your team will win the division with the Bears and Packers? You have Kirk Cousins! :-):-):-) The trade was MEANINGLESS! Your team has a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG way to go and you worry about a meaningless MH trade? I am loving this! Grand prize for YOU! Large bag of dicks as a parting gift! Bon Apatite!
[Reply]
rydogg58 08:47 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...may-i-just-add

Wow, what a bitch.

MikeVike and the rest of those Donk fans can go suck a dick. Link this thread to them, pussy.

What kind of fruit cake runs to a division rival message board to whine about how he was treated?

You are one special ass fucking moron.
lol. Imagine being so worked up over a 6th round pick that you cry about it on two different NFL teams message boards. What a little bitch.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 09:32 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
lol. Imagine being so worked up over a 6th round pick that you cry about it on two different NFL teams message boards.
That we know of.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 09:34 PM 05-14-2021
Awwww one fan of an irrelevant franchise went to another board for another irrelevant franchise to complain that Chiefs fans were mean to him for having an awful football take....... that’s adorable.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:55 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...may-i-just-add

Wow, what a bitch.

MikeVike and the rest of those Donk fans can go suck a dick. Link this thread to them, pussy.

What kind of fruit cake runs to a division rival message board to whine about how he was treated?

You are one special ass ****ing moron.
We should wear this as a badge of honor.

KC runs the AFC and another ring is coming up. We are bulletproof
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:41 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
OMG that's hysterical. I had to go read it. He's whining about how horribly he was treated. What a wuss. He wasn't even treated that badly here.
shit. He should stick around and see how we treat each other.

:-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:28 AM 05-15-2021
Jesus. What was said to Mike was being treated badly?

What is the world coming to?
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 07:43 AM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Jesus. What was said to Mike was being treated badly?

What is the world coming to?
two words: Kirk Cousins

It only hurts when you know it's true
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:14 AM 05-15-2021
Come back MikeVike. We’re not done clowning on you.

For the record, Hughes likely had a compression fracture in a cervical vertebrae, probably like C5-6. Sounds scary but most patients have good recoveries.

https://vikings61.com/the-prognosis-...r-is-not-good/

He’ll be 18+ months out from the injury by Week 1 and should be healed up.
[Reply]
Chargem 08:37 AM 05-15-2021
It's a pick swap our 6th for their 7th right? Ours will be the back of round 6, theirs will be in the first 10 in round 7, this is literally getting Hughes for free. If he works out, great. If not, it cost nothing.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:03 AM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Chargem:
It's a pick swap our 6th for their 7th right? Ours will be the back of round 6, theirs will be in the first 10 in round 7, this is literally getting Hughes for free. If he works out, great. If not, it cost nothing.
Not according to MikeVike. We got fleeced in his world. If you don't agree you are a meanie and he will tell everyone about it over on the OrangeMane.

Everyone else agrees with you though. It's a low round flyer on a guy who has first round talent, even if he has has yet to live up to that. He pans out, it's a steal. If he doesn't we lose essentially nothing.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 09:08 AM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Not according to MikeVike. We got fleeced in his world. If you don't agree you are a meanie and he will tell everyone about it over on the OrangeMane.

Everyone else agrees with you though. It's a low round flyer on a guy who has first round talent, even if he has has yet to live up to that. He pans out, it's a steal. If he doesn't we lose essentially nothing.
You're such a bully. Why can't you just agree with TykeBike so he doesn't get such hurt feelings?
[Reply]
Page 13 of 22
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up