ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 56
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Another anti-vaxxer dies of COVID
Lex Luthor 06:32 PM 07-20-2021
Give this lady a Darwin award (posthumously, of course).

Originally Posted by :
Unvaccinated Trump supporter who spread coronavirus conspiracy theories dies of COVID-19



On Tuesday, the Cape Cod Times reported that Linda Zuern, a former member of the Bourne, Massachusetts Board of Selectmen and a Trump-supporting figure in the local Republican Party, had died of COVID-19.

Zuern died at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston of severe complications caused by COVID-19, according to the report. She was 70 years old and had not been vaccinated.

"She was a strong woman who believed in speaking the truth and defending our freedoms in America," Republican State Committeewoman Deborah Dugan told the Cape Cod Times. Dugan was at Zuern's bedside when she died. "I would describe her to people as a little woman but a mighty warrior."

For months, Zuern, a member of the pro-Trump group the United Cape Patriots, had promoted conspiracy theories about the pandemic on Facebook. She has shared articles accusing the World Health Organization of a coverup of the "Wuhan Virus" and claiming COVID-19 is cover for "globalists" to usher in "U.N. Agenda 2030" — a sustainable development initiative right-wing conspiracy theorists assert is a plot to create a one world government.

Zuern also expressed support for the QAnon conspiracy theory, posting their creed of "WWG1WGA" (Where We Go One, We Go All).

Zuern promoted the use of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment of COVID-19 during a Barnstable County Assembly of Delegates meeting in December and questioned whether officials "had looked into preventative measures that people could use besides a vaccine to help build up their immune system," the Cape Cod Times reported.

Peter Meier, chair of the Board of Selectmen, said Zuern cared deeply about others. "She definitely left her mark on the community," he added.

According to the report, Zuern and her mother contracted COVID-19 while returning home from a trip to South Dakota — a state where Republican-motivated policies have let the virus propagate with little control.
https://www.rawstory.com/unvaccinated-trump-supporter/
lawrenceRaider 12:46 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Shitlibs are never gonna let go of COVID. Itís part of their identity now and forevermore.


The other 75% of Americans can ignore them with ease. IF - and only if - the Vax is seen as highly effective. Attacking the Vax ends any dream of freedom so why do it?
I've had leftists get ANGRY with me when I mention studies show natural immunity is as good or better than the immunity from vaccines.

Fucking anti-science twats.
morphius 12:47 PM 08-30-2021
I guess I can toss this in with what the Nurse in KC said about 45% of the people in her ICU, with covid, having had their shots.

Now here is the correction to the Prime Minister saying that 60% of them were vaccinated, to say that 60% were not vaccinated, but that still leaves 40% being hospitalized and vaccinated. Seems to me that vaccine doesn't actually work all that well.

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...er-2021-07-19/
Donger 12:47 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
Yeah, I'm going to open up that wound with his parents I don't know that well, friend of my sons. Chances of healthy, in shape, teenager dying of a heart attack while not doing something seriously strenuous is pretty low. Given what we know about the "safe" vaccine and heart conditions they cause.
I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully an autopsy will identify what caused his death.
SuperBowl4 12:49 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
I live right next to SF. Above 70-80% vaccination rate...absolute full lockdown. Need proof for any gathering...more strict lockdown coming guaranteed (it's seasonal). They aren't being honest when they say it will lead to freedom...chit, look at Israel, now a new high for cases, HIGH vaccination rates, now another lockdown imminent. There is no logic behind their restrictions.

Also, why are they forcing kids to get it? None of it makes any sense. Why would we ever need to wear a mask outdoors? If they would just be honest and logical about the situation, it would be a much easier decision for all involved.
It all makes sense when you learn about id2020. It's the pathway to Digital Identity Alliance. It's a united nations agenda. go check it out -> http://id2020.org the truth will set you free. THE GOOD HEALTH PASS awaits you
morphius 12:50 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Right, in other words you are clueless as to what really happened are gloming onto the tragedy to push your agenda.
Just using a process of elimination. Not obese, not in the middle of a basketball game or football game, not a drug user, not shot, not stabbed, not punched in the chest...
Donger 12:50 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
I guess I can toss this in with what the Nurse in KC said about 45% of the people in her ICU, with covid, having had their shots.

Now here the correct the Prime Minister saying that 60% of them were vaccinated, to say that 60% were not vaccinated, but that still leaves 40% being hospitalized and vaccinated. Seems to me that vaccine doesn't actually work all that well.

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...er-2021-07-19/
If you look at the UK's numbers, the vast majority of their breakthrough hospitalizations are elderly people, who are and have always been much more likely to develop severe COVID-19. Also, like us, the UK has a very high percentage of the elderly fully vaccinated, so the math says that with vaccines that aren't 100% effective, you are going to see that group with higher numbers.
lawrenceRaider 12:51 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
I live right next to SF. Above 70-80% vaccination rate...absolute full lockdown. Need proof for any gathering...more strict lockdown coming guaranteed (it's seasonal). They aren't being honest when they say it will lead to freedom...chit, look at Israel, now a new high for cases, HIGH vaccination rates, now another lockdown imminent. There is no logic behind their restrictions.

Also, why are they forcing kids to get it? None of it makes any sense. Why would we ever need to wear a mask outdoors? If they would just be honest and logical about the situation, it would be a much easier decision for all involved.
Israel cases up, deaths not following.

https://www.worldometers.info/corona...ountry/israel/
AdolfOliverBush 12:52 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
It all makes sense when you learn about id2020. It's the pathway to Digital Identity Alliance. It's a united nations agenda. go check it out -> http://id2020.org the truth will set you free. THE GOOD HEALTH PASS awaits you
How would knowing that set you free? Even if you are correct, you will go along with the program, just like everyone else.
Prison Bitch 12:54 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I've had leftists get ANGRY with me when I mention studies show natural immunity is as good or better than the immunity from vaccines.

****ing anti-science twats.
We saw that when the CDC dropped the masking guidance in May. Shitlibs kept doing it, and some towns even kept their masking mandates for outside use. They hate science.
lawrenceRaider 12:55 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
How would knowing that set you free? Even if you are correct, you will go along with the program, just like everyone else.
It's sinister!
Titty Meat 12:57 PM 08-30-2021
Good
SuperBowl4 12:57 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
How would knowing that set you free? Even if you are correct, you will go along with the program, just like everyone else.
Im talking about understanding why this whole c0vAIDS thing is happening on a global scale. id2020 is the ONLY thing that makes any sense of it. We are being lied to on a global scale. go to this website and it all makes sense. I have been saying this from the beginning of March 2020. it's not a conspiracy. It's a agenda! United Nations Agenda 21/2030 New Zealand locked down the whole country for a case! Does that make any ****ing sense? NO There is a agenda and that agenda is this implementation of id2020. Your welcome.
lawrenceRaider 12:58 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:


Yeah, OK.
SuperBowl4 01:01 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Yeah, OK.
The United Nations is a conspiracy ? :-) go to the website and learn. Or don't. :-)
Just Passin' By 01:03 PM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Another Anti-Vaxxer dies from the no big deal virus.

https://news.yahoo.com/another-conse...132500625.html

And, once again, you decide to be a fucking idiot. You should ban yourself from the internet for a month or two, get mentally healthy, then try again.

Don't become another Donger.
Page 29 of 56
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up