ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Do Not Play Triviaverse on Netflix
Holladay 10:08 PM 11-09-2022
Just don't...
[Reply]
Holladay 10:39 PM 11-09-2022
Took me 33 tries to get to level 3500, a "PhD Dropout". Best category animals. Worst music/food.

They ask some good old questions, What is e=mc2 and bad new one who was the best boy band.

It is interesting that they use time/correct answers/correct answers in a row for the score. You need to read fast, interpret, and guess good.

Time waster:-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:36 PM 11-12-2022
Were you Netflix and chilling by yourself??
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11-12-2022, 06:48 PM
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee.
Holladay 12:03 AM 11-13-2022
Originally Posted by :
Were you Netflix and chilling by yourself??
Prolly. If so what of it?

There have been many inane time wasters posted on CP. This is a form of Trivial Pursuit. We all think that we are uber smart. Myself included.

It was interesting to "test" myself against the machine. So I wanted to share with other idiots like me.

As I tested myself, I came to realize that trivia is biased upon generational trends. There are some basic components such as math/sciences that transcends age (what is special about April 14th), to generational (who was the acrobat in Batman and Robin).

Trivia defined:

Originally Posted by :
details, considerations, or pieces of information of little importance or value.
All of which is entertainment. Same as watching football or reading a book. Pulling the engine out of my pick up is not the same. It is a need. Maybe for some folk, entertainment.

I guess in the end, you are doing the same......

AH CRAP CHOOCHIE, YOU GOT ME.

:-)

I don't understand all these weird references...Netflix and chilling crap.

I thought about deleting my lil rant, but left for you to Netflix and chill:-)
[Reply]
Holladay 12:26 AM 11-13-2022
Still recommend to take it out for a spin though.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:59 AM 11-13-2022
Originally Posted by Holladay:
Prolly. If so what of it?

There have been many inane time wasters posted on CP. This is a form of Trivial Pursuit. We all think that we are uber smart. Myself included.

It was interesting to "test" myself against the machine. So I wanted to share with other idiots like me.

As I tested myself, I came to realize that trivia is biased upon generational trends. There are some basic components such as math/sciences that transcends age (what is special about April 14th), to generational (who was the acrobat in Batman and Robin).

Trivia defined:

All of which is entertainment. Same as watching football or reading a book. Pulling the engine out of my pick up is not the same. It is a need. Maybe for some folk, entertainment.

I guess in the end, you are doing the same......

AH CRAP CHOOCHIE, YOU GOT ME.

:-)

I don't understand all these weird references...Netflix and chilling crap.

I thought about deleting my lil rant, but left for you to Netflix and chill:-)
Was just giving you shit bro. Wasn’t meant to offend.
[Reply]
Holladay 11:17 AM 11-13-2022
Ya, I am a little dense:-)

There is a bunch of newish lexicon that I don't understand.

Nice observation though.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 09:05 PM 11-13-2022
I had never heard of Triviaverse; now I want to play.
[Reply]
Holladay 09:29 PM 11-13-2022
Just came out last week on Netflix.

If you like Trivia Pursuit or any brain game and a time waster...yes.

Try and beat 3500. Each round goes fast, 3 min.

I left enough comments above to illustrate.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:11 PM 11-14-2022
I got 3400 on my first game.
[Reply]
Holladay 09:52 PM 11-14-2022
DAMN! My first was 2800.

I am trying to bust 4000 now. Wasted 1 hour tonight:-)

Time slips away from you. "It is only 3 min"...bullcrap.

After playing a bit, some of the questions are repeaters. In my case, a lot of the song/musician/movie questions get me because I don't know too many in the last 10 yrs.

I am thinking about posting this in the main forum. God knows there are a lot of people wasting their time:-) Also, there are a bunch of smarty pants there as well. I posted it here because it is on Netflix....media.
[Reply]
Fish 11:02 PM 11-14-2022
Got up to 4300, but can't make it past that point to get to 4500. Some of the questions are really unexpected. Seems very UK specific on many questions.
[Reply]
Holladay 12:34 AM 11-15-2022
Well you must be younger or more educated then me:-) to bust 4000. or very lucky...

I have come close to 4000. It comes down to how much time do you want to blow. I think I have tried ~44 times. You see some repeats.

UK, I didn't notice that.

Again, it is TRIVIA
[Reply]
Up