ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Brittany Griner Interview.
HonestChieffan 10:10 AM 05-02-2024

Voice deeper than Darth Vader Brittney Griner, cries when talking about its detainment in Russia.

We traded the most dangerous Russian arms dealer for this. pic.twitter.com/AxBG09aJeA

— Sara Rose 🇺🇸🌹 (@saras76) May 2, 2024

Baritone or even bass
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:59 PM 05-02-2024
That reminds me... would you have banged Bea Arthur?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:01 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
Holy f*** that thing is still alive?
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 08:34 PM 05-02-2024
People attacking a US Olympian for a mistake, because she is gay, is pathetic. I seriously hope every one of you homophobes die in hell.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:43 PM 05-02-2024
That’s a man.
[Reply]
BigRichard 08:51 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
People attacking a US Olympian for a mistake, because she is gay, is pathetic. I seriously hope every one of you homophobes die in hell.
:-)
[Reply]
Smed1065 08:53 PM 05-02-2024
I bet they could kick most of our asses on here.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:00 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Unless she gets down on her knees and thanks all of the people for freeing her from the consequences of her own stupidity my opinion of her will not change. She had no problem trashing the country and its people until she wanted that country and those people to help her because she's an American. **** her.
What is quintessentially more American than the freedom to express your opinion? Americans are all the sudden wanting people to kiss the rulers ring?

It is likely that I don’t agree with your opinions on many issues. That’s okay. I don’t for an instant think that lessens your citizenship. Does the fact that Brittany Griner is critical of current political outcomes lessens her citizenship?
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:17 AM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by cdcox:
What is quintessentially more American than the freedom to express your opinion? Americans are all the sudden wanting people to kiss the rulers ring?

It is likely that I don’t agree with your opinions on many issues. That’s okay. I don’t for an instant think that lessens your citizenship. Does the fact that Brittany Griner is critical of current political outcomes lessens her citizenship?
I agree that it is "quintessentially" American to be able to express your opinion and that is exactly what I did in my post. However, nobody is required to support your opinion when you express it. In fact, as Americans, we are equally free to express our disgust with someone else when they express opinions that we find to be disgusting.

If you reread my post, you will find that I did not propose that anything should be done to her for her opinions. What I said was that my opinion of her will not change. If, however, she were to come out and do something along the lines of what I suggested and express her apologies to the American people and thank them profusely for rescuing her from her own stupidity, my opinion of her would go up considerably. I find her to be beneath contempt, but that does not make her irredeemable.
[Reply]
tooge 06:18 AM 05-03-2024
Well shes a guy so….
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 06:35 AM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
That's Jackson mahomes
Jackson ain’t that butch.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 07:23 AM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
I think this thread is an insight into the origin of the moniker "ThrobProng". He is white knighting for Brittney Grindr because he likes how Brittney pegs him. Or something.

i.e. He shrieks at Griner's detractors, as Brittney's prongs enter his throbbing...[we'll leave the rest to your imaginations].

Nice attempt at an insult, Jethro. Go back to middle school and try harder. Lol
[Reply]
Lzen 07:42 AM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Well these threads are always the best representation of our forum eh?
It wouldn't be a CP thread without you white knights social justice types.

Personally, I don't care. I mean, it was crappy that this person got thrown in prison having a small amount of a certain substance. But hey, you have to know and respect a country's laws if you are going to travel and live there. And btw, to trade that arms dealer for this person who publicly trashed the US is what pisses off a lot of Americans.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:47 AM 05-03-2024
I hope this is sarcasm and you're not really this stupid.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:50 AM 05-03-2024

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:57 AM 05-03-2024
People are attacking him and making fun of her dick because he shit on America every chance she got, right up until she did something reeruned and then had to be rescued by the same America that he constantly shit on - and we had to release a mass-murdering serial terrorist to do so.

But as is typical, that nuance totally escapes the mensa's in the White Knight Club.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up