ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Hall of Classics>My theory: How to eliminate girls' control over sex
listopencil 12:53 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by EBOLA:

-EB-

If nothing else, this thread was worthwhile because it gave me another pic to save in my "message board" collection.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 11:57 PM 04-29-2004
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan:
Girls have 100% control over sex, correct? girls go out to bars expecting to get hit on and can easily score ass whenever they want. Girls could go up to any guy and just say "Hey, wanna go have some sex?" and it's that easy for them. They don't do that because they have complete control. Girls can afford to be bitches when they want and they can easily turn down 10-20 guys in a night at a bar. Well folks, here is what we need to invent.

Realistic sex robots. Robots, or androids kinda, that feel and act real and are good at sex. They need to be very lifelike and affordable. They need to be able to move and easy to clean. If these were on the market, and most single guys had one. They wouldn't pursue girls with the passion we do now. We might try a little at the bar, but motivation would be at an all time low. Because we now if we don't go home with nothing that night, we always have our sex bots to screw when we get home. This would eliminate most of the control women have with sex. Girls would start hitting on guys and only the hot, rich celebrity type women would be able to remain the same.

This would be a revolution!
Somebody, steal my idea and invent this shit!
dude....

gochiefs had NOTHING on you, dawg

-EB-
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:18 AM 04-30-2004
Your threads and posts just kill me. Its like an 8th grade boy trying to really hard to be funny and cool in front of the other kids.

I don't why that image comes to my head but it does...

I love Chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 12:28 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
Your threads and posts just kill me. Its like an 8th grade boy trying to really hard to be funny and cool in front of the other kids.

I love Chiefsplanet.

alright man, I have a sense of humor. I get ideas in my head.

Do you guys want me to apologize for that or something?
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:30 AM 04-30-2004
Do you guys want me to apologize for that or something?
Not at all. Why would you apologize?
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 12:33 AM 04-30-2004
Not at all. Why would you apologize?

well, I just been called a dipshit because of this theory of mine. I didnt know that I insulted anybody in any way. I don't appreciate being called a dipshit. If having a theory about sex makes me a dipshit then I would not know how to classify some of you people.

I'm just more open about sex topics than most people are. I'm not embarrased or ashamed to admit things or talk about them. I know where I stand, I know what I can accomplish.

I see a lot of judging on here. People are constantly judging everybody else. I don't think that most of these people are very secure.
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:38 AM 04-30-2004
well, I just been called a dipshit because of this theory of mine. I didnt know that I insulted anybody in any way. I don't appreciate being called a dipshit. If having a theory about sex makes me a dipshit then I would not know how to classify some of you people.

I'm just more open about sex topics than most people are. I'm not embarrased or ashamed to admit things or talk about them. I know where I stand, I know what I can accomplish.

I see a lot of judging on here. People are constantly judging everybody else. I don't think that most of these people are very secure.
Well it seems as though the only person taking this to seriously is you.

Just a tip: If you post something that is pretty funny then people will laugh on this board. There are all kinds of folks with great twisted sense of humors that are up for something funny. This just didn't do it so you are getting pissy...

I just think you are trying to hard to post thing that you think we want to hear...

So if you are really pissed off by the things we say I don't think board is for you. If you can let it slide off and just go with the flow then things will work out a lot better for you.
[Reply]
grandllama 03:18 PM 04-30-2004
I'm just more open about sex topics than most people are.
He obviously hasn't dug too deep into the archives...
[Reply]
Ugly Duck 02:01 PM 04-30-2004
My theory: How to eliminate girls' control over sex

"Plagerism!! That was my term paper!!"

[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 02:24 PM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by Ugly Duck:
My theory: How to eliminate girls' control over sex

"Plagerism!! That was my term paper!!"

:-)
[Reply]
stumppy 12:31 AM 04-30-2004
How wrong you are. Once they dip their toe in stumppy Lake............

well, need I say more?
[Reply]
listopencil 12:35 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by stumppy:
How wrong you are. Once they dip their toe in stumppy Lake............

well, need I say more?
Not the image I would have gone for, but to each his own.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 03:06 AM 04-30-2004

I love Chiefsplanet.
Yeah. Like Slayer, but much more juvenile.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:37 AM 04-30-2004
And that will be all for this segment of the Dr. Ruth Show, next up...hermaphrodites! After the break!
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:40 AM 04-30-2004
Did the meanies on this thread force you to edit out your posts? Come on...
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up