ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Driver charged in deadly crash reportedly was having sex
MatriculatingHank 07:10 PM 06-17-2021
https://news.yahoo.com/driver-charge...035312731.html

SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — A man charged with barreling his pickup truck into a San Jose bar, killing a woman and seriously injuring two other people, was having oral sex at the time, according to court documents.

Alex Moreno, 32, of San Jose was charged Wednesday with gross vehicular manslaughter and driving under the influence causing injury in the crash Friday night. He remained jailed and it wasn't immediately clear whether he had an attorney to speak on his behalf.

Moreno was asked to leave the Agave Sports Bar and Grill because he appeared drunk, reportedly was seen using cocaine and was seen trying to remove a women's top, the Bay Area News Group reported, citing a police report accompanying the criminal complaint.

Witnesses and others said Moreno and a 24-year-old woman walked to the parking lot a short distance away and got into Moreno's work pickup truck. The woman told investigators that she began performing oral sex on Moreno and didn't realize the truck was moving, the Chronicle said.

The truck backed up and was going as fast as 45 mph through the parking lot when it rammed through outdoor tables and hit a group of three people, pinning them against the side of the restaurant, authorities said.

Diana Prieto-Chacon, 35, died at a hospital. The men were expected to survive serious leg injuries.
[Reply]
gblowfish 07:11 PM 06-17-2021
I almost posted this earlier, but I didn't want to give any of the pervs here any bright ideas...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:13 PM 06-17-2021
Boy, that's a real blow.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:28 PM 06-17-2021
Bill you need to raise the rate of your mobile blow job service due to the danger.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:32 PM 06-17-2021
Next time he has oral sex it won't involve being in a truck...or a woman.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:36 PM 06-17-2021
He may have paid the ultimate price. You don't want to be receiving oral sex during a car crash.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:40 PM 06-17-2021
Sorry obligatory:

[Reply]
Rasputin 08:41 PM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
He may have paid the ultimate price. You don't want to be receiving oral sex during a car crash.
:-)
[Reply]
alanm 08:54 PM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Didn't think about that. Ouch. :-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:07 PM 06-17-2021
Man, that sucks.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:26 PM 06-17-2021
Back in 1985, I picked up my girlfriend at the time from her KU sorority house late one Friday night and brought her back to JoCo for the weekend. She was super horny and my car had one of those large bench seats, so I told her to hop on.

She was only about 5 foot tall and super skinny but she had huge fucking tits, like DD's, so I was driving the car on K-10 while she was bouncing up and down, and I had to move my head constantly from right to left and left to right to see the road. Fortunately, there were no other cars in sight for miles.

After about 4 or 5 minutes, I told her that she had to dismount because we were getting closer to the outskirts and I didn't want to get it in car accident.

JFC, I did some really stupid shit when I was a kid but it sure was fun.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:30 PM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Back in 1985, I picked up my girlfriend at the time from her KU sorority house late one Friday night and brought her back to JoCo for the weekend. She was super horny and my car had one of those large bench seats, so I told her to hop on.

She was only about 5 foot tall and super skinny but she had huge ****ing tits, like DD's, so I was driving the car on K-10 while she was bouncing up and down, and I had to move my head constantly from right to left and left to right to see the road. Fortunately, there were no other cars in sight for miles.

After about 4 or 5 minutes, I told her that she had to dismount because we were getting closer to the outskirts and I didn't want to get it in car accident.

JFC, I did some really stupid shit when I was a kid but it sure was fun.
Key words: “when you were a kid”

This guy was like 32. He should have just taken her back to his house.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:31 PM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Key words: “when you were a kid”

This guy was like 32. He should have just taken her back to his house.
Yeah, I was like 18 or 19 at the time and not drunk.

Plus, it used to be almost empty on the K10 from the 435 to Lawrence.

It's sure not like that anymore.
[Reply]
oldman 10:21 PM 06-17-2021
I heard a similar story as Dane's, except it was told to me from the woman involved. No, she didn't live close to me, but did work in the same workgroup as me for 5 or 6 years.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:44 PM 06-17-2021
If you crash during road head, you’re a rookie.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up