ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Permasuck Edwards serving up the Death Penalty for ASU
BryanBusby 06:32 PM 06-16-2021

Updated story on alleged ASU recruiting violations from @DougHaller and @BruceFeldmanCFB

* Herm Edwards now directly implicated.

* "Hiding" recruits in a stadium suite during COVID dead period.

Much more.https://t.co/6vr4OVL6B2

— Stewart Mandel (@slmandel) June 16, 2021

:-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:35 AM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
His wife had to tell him that the Chiefs backed into the playoffs when the most unlikely chain of events happened.

Then he proceeded to throw the playoff game to endorse his buddy Dungy.

Damn you for bringing up those memories, I need to go stab myself in the face.
Carl traded a 4th rounder for Herm. ::-):
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:34 AM 06-17-2021
JFC there are still Herm apologists all of these years later.

The usual dumbshits.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:35 AM 06-17-2021
As an aside, nobody will ever get the Death Penalty again. There's too much money to be made than to bury a program
[Reply]
Renegade 12:26 PM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
As an aside, nobody will ever get the Death Penalty again. There's too much money to be made than to bury a program
This is the truth. If Penn State didn't get it, nobody will ever receive it again.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:06 PM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Vermeil did that. Herm was just the one left trying to clean up the mess.
Wrong-o.

Years ago Zilla white knighted Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards.

His postulation was Squirmin Herman Morherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards was exactly what we needed because we needed to get younger. And all in all he was pretty close.

I couldn’t let such ridiculous positions stand unchallenged so while I should have been sleeping I went through the career of each player on the final roster of Vermiel and the final roster of God Fucking Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards had successfully and wholly decimated the Chiefs roster. HILARIOUSLY Vermeils final roster had more players play 3 years than Squirmin Herman Morherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards.

So in terms of serviceable players, there were more years of service remaining on Vermiels team than Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards and his “youth movement”.

Now I know that’s not what you said, but Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards, while not inheriting an optimal team, that loudmouth fraud fuck wasn’t cleaning up shit. He was just doing his normal fucking dogshit floundering around and blathering on about bullshit.

Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards was completely and wholly fucking worthless. Fuck that fucking guy.
[Reply]
wazu 01:25 PM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Wrong-o.

Years ago Zilla white knighted Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards.

His postulation was Squirmin Herman Morherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards was exactly what we needed because we needed to get younger. And all in all he was pretty close.

I couldn’t let such ridiculous positions stand unchallenged so while I should have been sleeping I went through the career of each player on the final roster of Vermiel and the final roster of God Fucking Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards had successfully and wholly decimated the Chiefs roster. HILARIOUSLY Vermeils final roster had more players play 3 years than Squirmin Herman Morherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards.

So in terms of serviceable players, there were more years of service remaining on Vermiels team than Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards and his “youth movement”.

Now I know that’s not what you said, but Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards, while not inheriting an optimal team, that loudmouth fraud fuck wasn’t cleaning up shit. He was just doing his normal fucking dogshit floundering around and blathering on about bullshit.

Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards was completely and wholly fucking worthless. Fuck that fucking guy.
Herm sucked, but he also didn't matter. That team was going to be bad. Vermeil was given carte blanch and got to reshape the team in his image and completely mortgage the future in the process.Vermeil was given 5 years. Herm was given 3. They have identical playoff records.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:16 PM 06-17-2021
You cheat to win the game.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:17 PM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I loathe that weepy prick. Assembled the greatest pre-Mahomes offense we ever had and a defense that couldn't stop a good high school team from dropping 40.
Pretty sure Carl assembled those teams.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:27 PM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Pretty sure Carl assembled those teams.
Vermeil and Al Saunders implemented the offensive system that made Trent Green, Priest Holmes, etc. successful.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:38 PM 06-17-2021
Herm sucked, but he also didn't matter. That team was going to be bad. Vermeil was given carte blanch and got to reshape the team in his image and completely mortgage the future in the process.Vermeil was given 5 years. Herm was given 3. They have identical playoff records.

Really?

After watching Veach completely and wholly revamp the defense, then do the same with the OL, you’re going to tell me that the 2006 Chiefs were unequivocally fucked? That’s … weird.

Now I’m no huge Vermiel homer but I’m not going to sit here and say the team he left was completely worthless. I get wanting to crucify him for the playoff collapses. Crucify away man. But that team wasn’t that bad. And had a lot of players that played a long time.
[Reply]
MTG#10 03:42 PM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Vermeil and Al Saunders implemented the offensive system that made Trent Green, Priest Holmes, etc. successful.
Yep. Trent doesn't get near the respect he deserves around here. He was statistically better than Manning in his prime for a couple years with Morton and Kennison as his starting WR's. It wasn't his fault our D was the worst in team history...
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:06 PM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Correct and Carl was responsible for assembling the players.
[Reply]
wazu 04:14 PM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

Really?

After watching Veach completely and wholly revamp the defense, then do the same with the OL, you’re going to tell me that the 2006 Chiefs were unequivocally fucked? That’s … weird.

Now I’m no huge Vermiel homer but I’m not going to sit here and say the team he left was completely worthless. I get wanting to crucify him for the playoff collapses. Crucify away man. But that team wasn’t that bad. And had a lot of players that played a long time.
Vermeil had gone 7-9, and 10-6 the past two years prior to Herm being hired. During those two years the only three players they drafted who had any business being on a pro football field were Jared Allen (2004), DJ (2005) and Colquitt (2005). Allen was awesome. DJ hadn't figured it out yet, and Colquitt is a punter we spent a 3rd round pick on.

Herm inherited that team, minus Willie Roaf, but plus Ty Law. Trent Green got knocked out half the season and was never the same, but they pretty much held serve with what Vermeil had been doing and went 9-7, making the playoffs, and losing.

It's fine to hate on Herm, but I find Vermeil to be more the disappointment. Vermeil had Trent Green and basically everything else he wanted. Herm had Damon Huard and Tyler Thigpen.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:17 PM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Yep. Trent doesn't get near the respect he deserves around here. He was statistically better than Manning in his prime for a couple years with Morton and Kennison as his starting WR's. It wasn't his fault our D was the worst in team history...
Trent was good and I enjoyed watching him play, but have you forgotten about Trint?

Does he deserve more respect than he gets?

He wasn't the only QB's who could have put up those stats in that offense.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:22 PM 06-17-2021
Vermeil had gone 7-9, and 10-6 the past two years prior to Herm being hired. During those two years the only three players they drafted who had any business being on a pro football field were Jared Allen (2004), DJ (2005) and Colquitt (2005). Allen was awesome. DJ hadn't figured it out yet, and Colquitt is a punter we spent a 3rd round pick on.

Herm inherited that team, minus Willie Roaf, but plus Ty Law. Trent Green got knocked out half the season and was never the same, but they pretty much held serve with what Vermeil had been doing and went 9-7, making the playoffs, and losing.

It's fine to hate on Herm, but I find Vermeil to be more the disappointment. Vermeil had Trent Green and basically everything else he wanted. Herm had Damon Huard and Tyler Thigpen.
No question he was a disappointment. But guess who else was given carte Blanche to build their team - QB included - Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards. And the 08 team is the team he decided to build.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up