ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Permasuck Edwards serving up the Death Penalty for ASU
BryanBusby 06:32 PM 06-16-2021

Updated story on alleged ASU recruiting violations from @DougHaller and @BruceFeldmanCFB

* Herm Edwards now directly implicated.

* "Hiding" recruits in a stadium suite during COVID dead period.

Much more.https://t.co/6vr4OVL6B2

— Stewart Mandel (@slmandel) June 16, 2021

:-)
[Reply]
Rams Fan 08:42 PM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
How so, bitch?

Some major violations including references of paying players and violating covid recruiting restrictions. This is exactly the type of squad that the NCAA makes an example of, to a ridiculous level.

Forks in 'em
Because they won't get the death penalty and you're being hyperbolic.

The only programs within the past 20 years or so that have earned or deserved the death penalty were Penn State football, Baylor football, and Baylor basketball.

They'll get a slap on the wrist like Ole Miss.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:51 PM 06-16-2021
Herm should be permanently banned from football for crimes against the sport including the drafting of Broken Croyle as a supposed QBOTF and employing Dick Curl.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:54 PM 06-16-2021
Why am I not surprised this happened to him. POS coach, recruiter, tv person.

I agree with all hatred that has been posted before this.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:57 PM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Herm should be permanently banned from football for crimes against the sport including the drafting of Broken Croyle as a supposed QBOTF and employing Dick Curl.
Didn't you mean to say "The Ghost of Dick Curl" ?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:58 PM 06-16-2021
Herm was a solid coach who was hamstrung by Carl. making the playoffs with Damon Huard was some kind of miracle.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:02 PM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Because they won't get the death penalty and you're being hyperbolic.

The only programs within the past 20 years or so that have earned or deserved the death penalty were Penn State football, Baylor football, and Baylor basketball.

They'll get a slap on the wrist like Ole Miss.
You take things a bit too literally. They are absolutely going to be made an example out of and they don't compare to Ole Miss.

Ole Miss refused to cooperate while apparently people allover ASU are willing to sing like a bird.

Death Penalty? Probably not exactly, but they will have the hammer dropped on them.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 09:06 PM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
You take things a bit too literally. They are absolutely going to be made an example out of and they don't compare to Ole Miss.

Ole Miss refused to cooperate while apparently people allover ASU are willing to sing like a bird.

Death Penalty? Probably not exactly, but they will have the hammer dropped on them.
Sure, they’ll have bowl bans and scholarship reductions. But they aren’t getting the initial Penn State treatment or what Baylor basketball had a few years after shit hit the fan and they could only play conference games.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:01 PM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by Renegade:
You forgot to end your rant with ****donk forever
Nothing in here about the Donks.

Unless Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards is going to the Cheating Fucking Donko Bitchcunts?

If that's the case I'll laugh for a month straight.

Also if that's the case, Fuck Donk Forever.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:01 PM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by Renegade:
You forgot to end your rant with ****donk forever

Unless Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards is going to the Cheating Fucking Donko Bitchcunts?

Also if that's the case, Fuck Donk Forever.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 10:21 PM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

Unless Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards is going to the Cheating ****ing Donko Bitch****s?

Also if that's the case, **** Donk Forever.
That would be glorious
[Reply]
eDave 11:11 PM 06-16-2021
Sucks he got caught. ASU was relevant again.

The man loves him some Scottsdale. That's for sure.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:45 PM 06-16-2021
Until the day comes that the NCAA investigates Alabama, I could care less what they do.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:09 AM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Herm was a solid coach who was hamstrung by Carl. making the playoffs with Damon Huard was some kind of miracle.
His wife had to tell him that the Chiefs backed into the playoffs when the most unlikely chain of events happened.

Then he proceeded to throw the playoff game to endorse his buddy Dungy.

Damn you for bringing up those memories, I need to go stab myself in the face.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:57 AM 06-17-2021
The Chiefs have had worse head coaches record-wise, but I hate Herm the most. I don't care if he is/was a good guy, what he did to my favorite team is unforgivable.
[Reply]
wazu 07:16 AM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
The Chiefs have had worse head coaches record-wise, but I hate Herm the most. I don't care if he is/was a good guy, what he did to my favorite team is unforgivable.
Vermeil did that. Herm was just the one left trying to clean up the mess.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:21 AM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Vermeil did that. Herm was just the one left trying to clean up the mess.
I loathe that weepy prick. Assembled the greatest pre-Mahomes offense we ever had and a defense that couldn't stop a good high school team from dropping 40.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up