ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Driver charged in deadly crash reportedly was having sex
MatriculatingHank 07:10 PM 06-17-2021
https://news.yahoo.com/driver-charge...035312731.html

SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — A man charged with barreling his pickup truck into a San Jose bar, killing a woman and seriously injuring two other people, was having oral sex at the time, according to court documents.

Alex Moreno, 32, of San Jose was charged Wednesday with gross vehicular manslaughter and driving under the influence causing injury in the crash Friday night. He remained jailed and it wasn't immediately clear whether he had an attorney to speak on his behalf.

Moreno was asked to leave the Agave Sports Bar and Grill because he appeared drunk, reportedly was seen using cocaine and was seen trying to remove a women's top, the Bay Area News Group reported, citing a police report accompanying the criminal complaint.

Witnesses and others said Moreno and a 24-year-old woman walked to the parking lot a short distance away and got into Moreno's work pickup truck. The woman told investigators that she began performing oral sex on Moreno and didn't realize the truck was moving, the Chronicle said.

The truck backed up and was going as fast as 45 mph through the parking lot when it rammed through outdoor tables and hit a group of three people, pinning them against the side of the restaurant, authorities said.

Diana Prieto-Chacon, 35, died at a hospital. The men were expected to survive serious leg injuries.
[Reply]
Donger 02:32 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:
https://news.yahoo.com/driver-charge...035312731.html

SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — A man charged with barreling his pickup truck into a San Jose bar, killing a woman and seriously injuring two other people, was having oral sex at the time, according to court documents.

Alex Moreno, 32, of San Jose was charged Wednesday with gross vehicular manslaughter and driving under the influence causing injury in the crash Friday night. He remained jailed and it wasn't immediately clear whether he had an attorney to speak on his behalf.

Moreno was asked to leave the Agave Sports Bar and Grill because he appeared drunk, reportedly was seen using cocaine and was seen trying to remove a women's top, the Bay Area News Group reported, citing a police report accompanying the criminal complaint.

Witnesses and others said Moreno and a 24-year-old woman walked to the parking lot a short distance away and got into Moreno's work pickup truck. The woman told investigators that she began performing oral sex on Moreno and didn't realize the truck was moving, the Chronicle said.

The truck backed up and was going as fast as 45 mph through the parking lot when it rammed through outdoor tables and hit a group of three people, pinning them against the side of the restaurant, authorities said.

Diana Prieto-Chacon, 35, died at a hospital. The men were expected to survive serious leg injuries.

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:48 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
You must not have read The World According to Garp. Good book, but in part of it a guy meets this fate.
I was pretty young when the movie came out on HBO, or maybe it was cable channel Z at the time. I understood what happened in that scene, but I was very confused by the John Lithgow character. An Ex-NFL player was now a Woman? Yeah, it was a little confusing, but seeing that movie at an early age helped me NOT become a bigot or homophobe.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 06:41 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
He may have paid the ultimate price. You don't want to be receiving oral sex during a car crash.
Hope she was not a chomper
[Reply]
vailpass 06:45 PM 06-18-2021
Road head is a bastard, you really have to watch it.
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 08:16 PM 06-18-2021
76 cutlass on way back from bar, beautiful girlfriend liked it anywhere anytime, started with roadhead ended she was facing me head out the t tops. had to put the power seat all the way back and down to fit but what a ride !!
god i miss the old days
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:26 PM 06-18-2021
Ah the K-10…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:33 AM 06-19-2021
Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO:
76 cutlass on way back from bar, beautiful girlfriend liked it anywhere anytime, started with roadhead ended she was facing me head out the t tops. had to put the power seat all the way back and down to fit but what a ride !!
god i miss the old days
The only thing I can agree with is the 76 cutlass. (didnt ever get anything else)

Loved that car. Finally sold mine in 2013. I hope it is still in one piece and did not suffer a figure 8 race death.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:23 AM 06-19-2021
****ing lose seatbelt tounge.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:52 AM 06-19-2021
Back when I worked auto property damage claims I ran into a claim where a guy got into an 1 car accident and his gf was in the passenger seat.

She was giving the guy road head and he ended up turning into a guard rail and then went down into a ditch.

There was an attached associated medical claim along with it that indicated she bit into his dick...like really hard :-)

He required stitches IIRC.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:21 AM 06-19-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Road head is a bastard, you really have to watch it.
Were you giving or receiving? :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 08:44 PM 06-19-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Were you giving or receiving? :-)
I only take, I though that was established.
[Reply]
ghak99 11:43 PM 06-19-2021
45mph in reverse.

She must have been syphoning his soul.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up