ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Rankin waived
Titty Meat 02:49 PM 06-17-2021
He gone
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:49 AM 06-18-2021
I'm starting to think that every guy in Nigeria is a prince.

I was assuming that Prince was his actual first name. Is it a title and he wants everyone to refer to him by that title? I'm confused.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:17 AM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

I was assuming that Prince was his actual first name. Is it a title and he wants everyone to refer to him by that title? I'm confused.
I assumed that maybe with less communication and transport they just assume every area roughly the size of a county is a kingdom. Also with less medical and more danger, life spans may be shorter so theres more princes waiting in the wings with stunted life spans. If there were a chance id get mauled by a lion i would have had kids and married much sooner than i did.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:21 AM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

I spent more than a year trying to arrange a study tour for a delegation from the Nigerian water ministry. My main contact was a travel agent with connections to the Nigerian government. And a Prince. My staff would say, "The Prince called".
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:17 PM 06-18-2021
The more you know!

The answer is that Nigeria as a federation of 36 states, has no central prince. But there are parts (tribes/ethnic groups) in Nigeria where a person is chosen traditionally or by other means to represent a particular community or town as the highest traditional authority. Such a person’s ruling power or jurisdiction are effective only within the town he rules as the traditional head. This means he submits to the state/regional and central government of Nigeria. Most tribes in the south-eastern Nigeria (the Igbo people) call such a person ’Igwe’ or ’Eze’ which translates as King in English. And like for every other King, his male child is the prince. Whose princely privileges can not go beyond the boundaries of where the authority of his father covers (though princes are accorded some respects by people from other towns, tribes or different ethnicities who have regards for Royalty when they see one). Other privileges the prince enjoy outside the boundaries of his town might be on merit or by affluence (unfortunately, not all of them are rich). Hence, there is no Prince of Nigeria but there are princes in some tribes in Nigeria. I hope this answers the question.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:19 PM 06-18-2021
I had hopes for him at guard at one point.

But yeah, at this point it's a numbers game where he just doesn't fit in.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:06 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
*Rankin

He gone

The Chiefs make room for WR Darrius Shepherd signing by waiving OL Martinas Rankin.
At least we know now why the chiefs weren't interested in Julio Jones.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:12 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
At least we know now why the chiefs weren't interested in Julio Jones.
I'm scared that you are serious.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:18 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I'm scared that you are serious.
relax, it was just a joke.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:19 PM 06-18-2021
relax, it was just a joke.
Yeah, yeah, but its you.
[Reply]
JakeF 03:51 PM 06-18-2021
Yeah, yeah, but its you.
it's really not. It's pussies around here taking things way too seriously, especially themselves.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:56 PM 06-18-2021
it's really not. It's pussies around here taking things way too seriously, especially themselves.
Whatd you say mother fucker?
[Reply]
Valiant 05:38 PM 06-18-2021
The more you know!

The answer is that Nigeria as a federation of 36 states, has no central prince. But there are parts (tribes/ethnic groups) in Nigeria where a person is chosen traditionally or by other means to represent a particular community or town as the highest traditional authority. Such a person’s ruling power or jurisdiction are effective only within the town he rules as the traditional head. This means he submits to the state/regional and central government of Nigeria. Most tribes in the south-eastern Nigeria (the Igbo people) call such a person ’Igwe’ or ’Eze’ which translates as King in English. And like for every other King, his male child is the prince. Whose princely privileges can not go beyond the boundaries of where the authority of his father covers (though princes are accorded some respects by people from other towns, tribes or different ethnicities who have regards for Royalty when they see one). Other privileges the prince enjoy outside the boundaries of his town might be on merit or by affluence (unfortunately, not all of them are rich). Hence, there is no Prince of Nigeria but there are princes in some tribes in Nigeria. I hope this answers the question.
Yes. We have all seen coming to America.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:38 PM 06-18-2021
Good! Wylie can follow him.
[Reply]
JakeF 10:37 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Whatd you say mother fucker?

[Reply]
Halfcan 10:43 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Good! Wylie can follow him.
:-)