ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 24
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Baltimore Ravens (Week 2)
ThyKingdomCome15 07:06 PM 09-12-2021
First impression, their DL and OL are not as good as CLE. I'm glad dirty Judon isn't there.
[Reply]
kccrow 07:23 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
First impression, their DL and OL are not as good as CLE. I'm glad dirty Judon isn't there.
Their DL may be better. They lost Judon but gained Justin Houston and drafted Oweh.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:12 PM 09-12-2021
Will be interesting to watch their game tomorrow night and see what kind of an approach they take with their offense with so many injuries at RB.

Do they do their usual Raven thing and try and run it 30-40 times, including have Lamar run 10-15 times? Or do they take a different approach and try and come out firing with Lamar passing to try and set up their running game?

Really interested to find out since we’ve got them coming up next week.

Hopefully we’ll have a healthy HB and Clark for that game.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 07:14 PM 09-12-2021
A vendor offered me seat on a party bus and tickets to a suite for the Buccaneers game next Sunday. This will be the first Chiefs game I will miss in a long long time. I should be upset but I am pretty excited. ��
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:10 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
A vendor offered me seat on a party bus and tickets to a suite for the Buccaneers game next Sunday. This will be the first Chiefs game I will miss in a long long time. I should be upset but I am pretty excited. ��
You know the Chiefs play SNF next week, right?
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:40 PM 09-12-2021
Tomorrow night's game will tell us a lot (and Andy/Spags, more importantly). I think I read that BAL is considering starting a rookie at RB; they might have to play a more pass-frst type of offense, not exactly Lamar's strong suit, as we already know.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:46 PM 09-12-2021
Cris Collinsworth just said that Lamar is an “underrated pocket passer”.

[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:19 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Cris Collinsworth just said that Lamar is an “underrated pocket passer”.

I dont think hes thrown enough passes from the pocket to be rated.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 06:34 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Discuss
You taking the Ravens this week TLO? You know, like you took the Browns last week!!!!!

Some fan...opening day at home and you take the Browns!
[Reply]
TLO 07:33 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
You taking the Ravens this week TLO? You know, like you took the Browns last week!!!!!

Some fan...opening day at home and you take the Browns!
Say what?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:20 AM 09-13-2021
The Chargers and Lions have a good chance in week 3. Patrick and Lamar have to spend next Sunday night. Crossing swords in Collingsworth's maw.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:49 AM 09-13-2021
Ravens:

Will still run the ball effectively because their RB success is based on the scheme and Jackson's threat more than the RB. Ty'son Williams is no slouch and I think Murray will do just fine in that scheme.

Down a lot of key personnel in the secondary. They may adjust to playing more 2-deep safety zone to try and slow KC down that way, but I will need to see them slow down the KC offense before I believe they can.

Unless Lamar Jackson has improved throwing the ball downfield and outside the hashes, still will have the same general approach to defending them.

If the Chiefs have Mathieu and Clark back, I think it's fairly close to a repeat of the past 2 years.
[Reply]
scho63 08:57 AM 09-13-2021
I'll wait until after tonight's game to see what we are facing.
[Reply]
eDave 09:15 AM 09-13-2021
Which Raven fan is going to have to get his bitch ass in here after the game?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:29 AM 09-13-2021
Wasnt CEH a big part of the ravens game last year or am i off? I know he was decent against the Texans and Bills, but was thinking he put it on the ravens too.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 24
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up