ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 350 of 445
« First < 250300340346347348349350 351352353354360400 > Last »
Hall of Classics>*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****
Mr. Flopnuts 03:16 PM 04-23-2009
Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.
KurtCobain 11:21 PM 01-18-2013
Originally Posted by hometeam:
pull ups can suck it
You a big boy now??
CHENZ A! 12:33 AM 01-19-2013
I love bad bitches, that's my fuckin problem.. And I like fuckin, I got a fuckin problem.
lewdog 07:05 PM 01-19-2013
We have friends in town from another state. We were supposed to go out and do shit all day with them, but they stayed in San Diego an extra night which means tomorrow we are going to be seeing them. I am slightly upset because I will likely have to miss both games tomorrow since the ladies don't like to watch sports. And no, the guys couldn't just watch the games because this is the only time we have a full day to do things as I work all week.

FML.
Cmd'r&Chief 07:13 PM 01-19-2013
Originally Posted by lewdog:
We have friends in town from another state. We were supposed to go out and do shit all day with them, but they stayed in San Diego an extra night which means tomorrow we are going to be seeing them. I am slightly upset because I will likely have to miss both games tomorrow since the ladies don't like to watch sports. And no, the guys couldn't just watch the games because this is the only time we have a full day to do things as I work all week.

FML.
DVR, and Phone in Airplane Mode...No radio either
lewdog 07:17 PM 01-19-2013
Originally Posted by Cmd'r&Chief:
DVR, and Phone in Airplane Mode...No radio either
Yea I could DVR but that just sucks for big games because I always get a text during games!

Phone probably isn't an option and I won't be by a radio much.

I think I just have to suck it up because it is important to the girlfriend as this is her best friend and her boyfriend.
Cmd'r&Chief 07:22 PM 01-19-2013
Yea I could DVR but that just sucks for big games because I always get a text during games!

Phone probably isn't an option and I won't be by a radio much.

I think I just have to suck it up because it is important to the girlfriend as this is her best friend and her boyfriend.
Is the pussy worth it?
lewdog 07:25 PM 01-19-2013
Is the pussy worth it?
:-)

I wouldn't know, she is my internet girlfriend. I have never met her. I am a 22 year old Mormon virgin.
Cmd'r&Chief 07:29 PM 01-19-2013
:-)

I wouldn't know, she is my internet girlfriend. I have never met her. I am a 22 year old Mormon virgin.

No way, you're fuckin with me. Cool story bro.
Dr. Johnny Fever 07:30 PM 01-19-2013

FML.
The Chiefs aren't playing so who gives a shit?
Cmd'r&Chief 07:34 PM 01-19-2013
Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever:
Yeah, listen to the doc. This crazy mother fucker once fought a mountain lion with his bare hands. He knows his shit.
Dr. Johnny Fever 07:39 PM 01-19-2013
Yeah, listen to the doc. This crazy mother ****er once fought a mountain lion with his bare hands. He knows his shit.
Well to be completely honest I had a spork and a butter knife. I buttered that bitches bread on both sides. Then he ate it. Fucker.
Easy 6 07:41 PM 01-19-2013
Originally Posted by bevischief:
Its 22 with snow on the ground. Heat wave this time of year.
Is it true that some towns up there are actually offering free homes to people willing to move there?

Seen something about it on the news a few months ago.
lewdog 07:41 PM 01-19-2013
Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever:
I know but the NFC/AFC Championship games are fucking awesome. I feel a little bitter about not getting to watch them. I love football.
Dr. Johnny Fever 07:48 PM 01-19-2013
I know but the NFC/AFC Championship games are ****ing awesome. I feel a little bitter about not getting to watch them. I love football.
I'm going to tell you a little secret.... I haven't watched a Super Bowl since the one that Rams won. Was that 2000? 12 years?

If the Ravens and Falcons play I may watch it this year because I like the Ravens and the Falcons will be new. The Patriots and 49ers bore the shit out of me. They've both had their hayday. They can both die in a fire.
Cmd'r&Chief 07:49 PM 01-19-2013
I know but the NFC/AFC Championship games are fucking awesome. I feel a little bitter about not getting to watch them. I love football.
That's not very Mormon like language. What would Joseph say?
Page 350 of 445
« First < 250300340346347348349350 351352353354360400 > Last »
Up