ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Hall of Classics>The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread
Rausch 02:00 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
Not really...I hate facial hair. I detest shaving every day but I would detest havinf facial hair even more.
Puzzy...
[Reply]
David. 02:01 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
Not really...I hate facial hair. I detest shaving every day but I would detest havinf facial hair even more.
I wouldn't dare take that bet. I've got babyface in my genes. My grandpa would probably look like slayer if he tried to grow a beard.
[Reply]
Phobia 02:11 AM 02-01-2005
Why did you quit? You wanted to be a journalist, but you blew it. You quit. All your example proves is that you're the chaff. You got separated, whether it was by virtue of a firing or of your own volition.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:14 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Why did you quit? You wanted to be a journalist, but you blew it. You quit. All your example proves is that you're the chaff. You got separated, whether it was by virtue of a firing or of your own volition.
I THOUGHT I wanted to be a journalist. My short experiences in the field convinced me that I wanted no part of the profession DESPITE being able to do it.

I didn't "blow" anything. I made a decision based on what I wanted to do with my life. It wasn't journalism.
[Reply]
teedubya 02:14 AM 02-01-2005
he is saying that you should analyze why it upsets you and work on the cause, not the symptom.

people are always gonna push peoples buttons... if we all let that affect us negatively, there would be a lot more dead people on the highway from cutting me off.

Most shit is small meaningless shit, and you have to learn to let that shit bounce off your 'deflector shield'.
[Reply]
teedubya 02:19 AM 02-01-2005
yeah, if you are 23 and have never moved away from mom and dad... chances are that you may NEVER move away, thus NEVER getting laid.

points to ponder.

Perhaps, GoatCheese... you need to have a website. www.goatcheeze.com or something, give you an outlet for all your anger, and ridiculousness.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:20 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs:
yeah, if you are 23 and have never moved away from mom and dad... chances are that you may NEVER move away, thus NEVER getting laid.

points to ponder.

Perhaps, GoatCheese... you need to have a website. www.goatcheeze.com or something, give you an outlet for all your anger, and ridiculousness.
I don't think I have alot of anger inside me...not at all.
[Reply]
teedubya 02:21 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
well, you do have an overwhelming amount of ridiculousness.
[Reply]
|Zach| 02:21 AM 02-01-2005
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:22 AM 02-01-2005
I can definitely agree with that...but it's not really a bad thing.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:28 AM 02-01-2005
Yet you quote Yoda and make sex to house plants....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:29 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Umm...so?
[Reply]
2bikemike 02:38 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Wow you could have used that reponse to this post as well.

I know, I don't have the website anymore...so obviously I'm not an uber nerd, right?

[Reply]
teedubya 02:22 AM 02-01-2005
This domain name IS AVAILABLE:GOATCHEEZE.COM $8.95*/yr
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:22 AM 02-01-2005
This domain name IS AVAILABLE:GOATCHEEZE.COM $8.95*/yr
I had a website in high school....but thanks.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Up