« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>A Funny Thread About Chiefsplanet on Patsfans.com Forum
Pasta Little Brioni 10:44 AM 10-19-2018
Wrestler dolphin suplexes pats fans on to his mighty dolphin cock for rape
[Reply]
rico 10:45 AM 10-19-2018

[Reply]
rico 08:32 PM 10-19-2018
From PatsFan dude, Mountain Commando: Somehow, after 16 pages, that thread has devolved into.....dolphin rape jokes.

I made one just for you, guy.

This dolphin even looks backwoods like those deliverance rapists.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:53 AM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by rico:
From PatsFan dude, Mountain Commando: Somehow, after 16 pages, that thread has devolved into.....dolphin rape jokes.

Is it REALLY rape, though?

If, say, homoPatsFan dude Mountain Commando goes "oh no, here comes that fuggin' daaaaahhhlphan again" and then pulls down his Boston Patriots sweatpants and grabs his cankles...

Well, it's become something...different at that point.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:55 AM 10-20-2018
Should have a Boston "Pee" Party and piss all over Boston
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:53 AM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Should have a Boston "Pee" Party and piss all over Boston
Funny you mention that...Boston smells like piss already, like the Boston Pee Party is every single day.

You ever seen those nasty ginger bitches they reproduce with out there? You'd piss on them every day, too*.

(*Bonus points if the ginger bitch being pissed on is named Sherry, Sherri, or Cheri.)

Eat my cahk, you ignorant Bahstahn patsies.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:07 AM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Funny you mention that...Boston smells like piss already, like the Boston Pee Party is every single day.

You ever seen those nasty ginger bitches they reproduce with out there? You'd piss on them every day, too*.

(*Bonus points if the ginger bitch being pissed on is named Sherry, Sherri, or Cheri.)

Eat my cahk, you ignorant Bahstahn patsies.
I believe you .
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:55 AM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Is it REALLY rape, though?

If, say, homoPatsFan dude Mountain Commando goes "oh no, here comes that fuggin' daaaaahhhlphan again" and then pulls down his Boston Patriots sweatpants and grabs his cankles...

Well, it's become something...different at that point.
Different indeed.

Also equally illegal.

Except in Alabama.

And South Carolina.

And Virgina.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:08 AM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Different indeed.

Also equally illegal.

Except in Alabama.

And South Carolina.

And Virgina.
And South Bahstahn?
[Reply]
MahiMike 10:50 AM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by rico:

Was gonna say that they are for sure lurking here - unable to turn away from the genius and glory of our wondress forum.

This confirms it.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:36 PM 10-19-2018
this could have been avoided if they had sent some representatives to lobby in their behalf. I was prepared to deal with them in prose, rhyme, rap, literary contrapolations of their choosing, or haiku.

The biggest problem with haiku for chiefs fans is the 3 lines all contain 7 syllables.....like Patrick mahomes touchdown stats.

Pat fans, say any of the following and I can get r(w)icon to stop with the dolphin.....say Rizzuto. How about razor? I know...I know....rhinoceros.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 09:55 PM 10-19-2018
This has to be the most swagger CP has ever had following a loss. My god we're at an all time high.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:25 PM 10-19-2018
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
This has to be the most swagger CP has ever had following a loss. My god we're at an all time high.

Easy to do when you have the equivalent of Zeus behind Center.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:23 AM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
Easy to do when you have the equivalent of Zeus behind Center.
Quite a feeling not being afraid of any other team in the NFL... Not even those tiny dick child molesters from Boston. Especially those really ****ing tiny dick child molesters from Boston, ****eachotherintheassachusetts
[Reply]
eDave 12:26 AM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
Quite a feeling not being afraid of any other team in the NFL... Not even those tiny dick child molesters from Boston. Especially those really ****ing tiny dick child molesters from Boston, ****eachotherintheassachusetts
yea
[Reply]
Page 16 of 29
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up