ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 21
« First < 81415161718 192021 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Multiple intelligence officials: non-human intelligence is real
Marcellus 01:58 PM 06-13-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
You've already shown that you have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe switch to decaf.
Clint you have been wrong in almost every post of this thread and your entire argument is "we would know by now otherwise" which is complete bullshit. You obviously know very little about these topics outside of what you they attempted to teach you in high school.

You apparently believe science is simply settled and that's the end of it so don't attempt to call me out on my opinions. They may not be 100% right but I assure you they are closer to correct than anything you have posted which is 100% par fort he course on any topic on CP in any forum.

And your entire schtick of "there is no evidence" and then you are given evidence and you say "that's not evidence" is your MO on every single topic you disagree with an opinion on. You don't even know the real definition of the term evidence and you continually prove it.

And dlphg9 agreeing with you should be your first clue you are entirely off base. Anytime that happens you should step back and reevaluate your belief.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:11 PM 06-13-2023
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Clint you have been wrong in almost every post of this thread and your entire argument is "we would know by now otherwise" which is complete bullshit. You obviously know very little about these topics outside of what you they attempted to teach you in high school.

You apparently believe science is simply settled and that's the end of it so don't attempt to call me out on my opinions. They may not be 100% right but I assure you they are closer to correct than anything you have posted which is 100% par fort he course on any topic on CP in any forum.

And your entire schtick of "there is no evidence" and then you are given evidence and you say "that's not evidence" is your MO on every single topic you disagree with an opinion on. You don't even know the real definition of the term evidence and you continually prove it.

And dlphg9 agreeing with you should be your first clue you are entirely off base. Anytime that happens you should step back and reevaluate your belief.
Look at this ragging bitch. You've already shown your ignorance, now you're making yourself look even dumber by trying to defend your blatant stupidity instead of shutting the fuck up. Typical dumb broad.
[Reply]
Woogieman 11:07 AM 06-13-2023
It is a mistake to assume they were less intelligent, just less capable...you said it yourself. Compared to modern man's achievements, the pyramids were not that big a big deal (paraphrasing, of course). They didn't lack brains, only the advancement of STEM, which makes it that much more incredible.

Again, "highly advanced" is subject and relative...what you call a pile of rocks is far depper than you give it credit for. Piles of rocks? https://raymondmeester.medium.com/eg...a-d3fc3ef03c62

There is just far more going on than you seem willing to consider.
[Reply]
Redhawk454 02:09 PM 06-13-2023
Blah blah blah

It’s a disinformation campaign being run by the NSA and DIA to distract the masses from more mundane matters. The government claiming they found non human intelligence is high wizard phaggotry.

Not even East Asians with their high IQ’s believe in this nonsense. Not saying aliens aren’t real but when the government claims they found stuff there’s other reasons..
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:23 PM 06-13-2023
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
No they really have no idea how the large stones were placed and how they got the dimensions so accurate. There is speculation but they do not know.
Well, yeah, obviously we'll never know the truth but that's why I made sure to say they've got some "consensus ideas".

That's really the best we can do with most of our history. Anatomically modern humans have been around for like 200,000 years and we only started writing shit in the last 5,000 or so.

I'd really love to believe that there were advanced human civilizations that we're currently unaware of but I can't say in my heart that the evidence bears that out.

I will say, we know that humans like to set up shop near the water. I think the best chance of there actually having been a civilization that was wiped out and we're missing it is somewhere off the coast under a hundred feet of water.

Or perhaps somewhere under the Sahara is possible. You mentioned that the Sphinx shows some effects of weather erosion that tells us it is probably much older than we originally thought. The Sahara was once lush and green and as far as we're aware, humans originated in Africa so maybe there's something hidden under all of that sand..? Would be cool to see.

Originally Posted by Woogieman:
I've seen that...now try to move the entire structure (2/3 were buried) up hills. Where is the part where they quarry and sculpt the whole thing?
I'm no expert but, like I said, humans are pretty resourceful. Even in that short video, they were able to move a 20,000 pound stone structure pretty easily with like 20 dudes and some rope lol
[Reply]
Woogieman 03:32 PM 06-13-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Well, yeah, obviously we'll never know the truth but that's why I made sure to say they've got some "consensus ideas".

That's really the best we can do with most of our history. Anatomically modern humans have been around for like 200,000 years and we only started writing shit in the last 5,000 or so.

I'd really love to believe that there were advanced human civilizations that we're currently unaware of but I can't say in my heart that the evidence bears that out.

I will say, we know that humans like to set up shop near the water. I think the best chance of there actually having been a civilization that was wiped out and we're missing it is somewhere off the coast under a hundred feet of water.

Or perhaps somewhere under the Sahara is possible. You mentioned that the Sphinx shows some effects of weather erosion that tells us it is probably much older than we originally thought. The Sahara was once lush and green and as far as we're aware, humans originated in Africa so maybe there's something hidden under all of that sand..? Would be cool to see.

I'm no expert but, like I said, humans are pretty resourceful. Even in that short video, they were able to move a 20,000 pound stone structure pretty easily with like 20 dudes and some rope lol
Check out Yonaguni photos, and read a little about Dwarka, India... pretty fascinating. I agree about the Sahara; there are windstorms nearly every year that carries Saharan sand across a good part of the continental US, so lord knows what could be buried. You would hope that some storms would also uncover some relics as well :-) . I'm pretty sure the scientific consensus is that the Sahara was once all green and heavily populated before climate change destroyed it all...since silt and clay is lighter than sand particles, that must have also covered the US. Freaky.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:45 PM 06-13-2023
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
Check out Yonaguni photos, and read a little about Dwarka, India... pretty fascinating. I agree about the Sahara; there are windstorms nearly every year that carries Saharan sand across a good part of the continental US, so lord knows what could be buried. You would hope that some storms would also uncover some relics as well :-) . I'm pretty sure the scientific consensus is that the Sahara was once all green and heavily populated before climate change destroyed it all...since silt and clay is lighter than sand particles, that must have also covered the US. Freaky.
Yep, I was thinking about Yonaguni when I made my post! And the Bimini Road.

I have never heard of Dwarka, though, so I will look into that.

On a similar vein, I do find it interesting that many cultures have tales of a large flood. Obviously flooding is a completely natural thing, but stories shared of a massive flood given the end of the Ice Age are pretty intriguing. Maybe there is a little something to it.

Sort of off topic, but the sand from the Sahara desert actually helps fuel the Amazon rainforest!

https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard...mazon-s-plants

Slick shit.
[Reply]
Woogieman 04:43 PM 06-13-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Yep, I was thinking about Yonaguni when I made my post! And the Bimini Road.

I have never heard of Dwarka, though, so I will look into that.

On a similar vein, I do find it interesting that many cultures have tales of a large flood. Obviously flooding is a completely natural thing, but stories shared of a massive flood given the end of the Ice Age are pretty intriguing. Maybe there is a little something to it.

Sort of off topic, but the sand from the Sahara desert actually helps fuel the Amazon rainforest!

https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard...mazon-s-plants

Slick shit.
Mind boggling: "This volume is the equivalent of 689,290 semi trucks filled with dust". That is roughly equivalent to the sum of my plantation shutters and dashboard.
[Reply]
Redhawk454 04:23 PM 06-13-2023
You guys know what’s in front of you? A collapsing border, high inflation, threats of war and rumors of war, high crime, corruption etc.

You guys know what’s not in front of you? Zeta reticula’s..
[Reply]
srvy 06:21 PM 06-13-2023
Dr Greer's press conference yesterday. This is 3 hours but is pretty interesting especially some of the eyewitnesses that have come forward. Worth a watch to form an opinion.

[Reply]
blazzin311 03:47 PM 06-14-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
Dr Greer's press conference yesterday. This is 3 hours but is pretty interesting especially some of the eyewitnesses that have come forward. Worth a watch to form an opinion.

I was actually there in DC for Dr. Greer's "Disclosure Conference" and the "National Press Club" Event, on Monday afternoon. Twas probably the most profoundly important thing I've ever attended/witnessed. 💯
[Reply]
carlos3652 09:20 AM 06-16-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:

I cant believe this is real. For all the information they have, for this to be waved off and just say are looney is ridiculous.

This is legit. Worth the watch.
[Reply]
ModSocks 07:59 PM 06-13-2023
Good commentary video on the Vegas UFO from last week.

A good watch for both skeptics and believers alike. 45 Min video but really the meat and potatoes are in the first 20 mins.

[Reply]
Redhawk454 08:07 PM 06-13-2023
Greer isn’t even a disinfo agent.. just another profit agent
[Reply]
srvy 08:37 PM 06-13-2023
Originally Posted by Redhawk454:
Greer isn’t even a disinfo agent.. just another profit agent
Don't know. Its worth a listen and also what about those whistle blowers? But anyway thanks for being arrogant I know and everyone else is wrong attitude. Bet you didn't watch so go away this thread is not for you.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 21
« First < 81415161718 192021 >
Up