ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 38
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefsaholic - robbed a bank
Dante84 04:49 PM 12-19-2022
So, the guy who wears the wolf suit and does the hype videos and goes to every game and makes funny memes disappears from Twitter over the weekend, with no posts from the Texans games.

Lots of people in “Chiefs Twitter” were worried about him since he normally tweets a ton.

Turns out the dude ****ing robbed a bank. Can’t make this shit up.

:-)OOO CHIEFSAHOLIC BRO https://t.co/QziLGJlTaK

— Stefan ��*��️ (@ChiefsPIsWin_) December 19, 2022

Welp don't expect him in any future chiefs games... pic.twitter.com/sivNPJW5Dm

— Carson Hudkins ����CHIEFS �� (11-3) �� (@Carson_Hudkins) December 19, 2022

[Reply]
Jet Chip Wasp 10:58 AM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
To adequately a Chiefs fan, it’s going to have to someone with the right body type. John Cena or The Rock would both work well.
What about Baron Corbin? He is actually from Kansas City unlike John "Fruity Pebbles" Cena or The Rock.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:01 AM 03-29-2023
Maybe he picked Pete Carroll's brain. Man is walking around like free man
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:06 AM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
chiefsaholic is too powerful to be caught
he must stand trial!!!!

[Reply]
DJJasonp 11:13 AM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Zap Rowsdower:
Chiefsaholic crashing the stage at the NFL Draft and announcing the Chiefs draft pick was the best case scenario. Chiefsaholic easily getting found in a KC hotel room was the most likely scenario.
Much like one of the Scream movies.........how sad would it be that your scenario happened (announcing the draft pick in the wolf suit).........then gets shot by FBI Sniper........only to remove the mask and find out it was a copycat Chiefsaholic!!

If we get Tommy Lee Jones as the Marshall hunting him down, we have a movie here!
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 11:25 AM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Much like one of the Scream movies.........how sad would it be that your scenario happened (announcing the draft pick in the wolf suit).........then gets shot by FBI Sniper........only to remove the mask and find out it was a copycat Chiefsaholic!!

If we get Tommy Lee Jones as the Marshall hunting him down, we have a movie here!
As the FBI drags off the body of the copycat Chiefsaholic still in full costume from the stage with the crowd doing the tomahawk chant in the background, Clark Hunt leans over to Roger Goodell.

Hunt: So any chance Kansas City can host the NFL Draft again in the fut-
Goodell: No!
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:00 PM 03-29-2023
Another possible scenario is that he flees to Yellowstone and actually starts living with wolves. For the rest of his days, there would be occasional sightings of him off in a distant pasture, traveling within a pack.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 03-29-2023, 12:19 PM
This message has been deleted by TimeForWasp. Reason: :
Bearcat 04:52 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
"I'm free! Now just gotta hide, but where? Got it..... hotel in KC. Perfect place to hide."
I'm sure he's really psyched about the draft being in KC and will try to sneak in.

[Reply]
redfan 04:54 PM 03-29-2023
Don’t get me started about the evils of Chiefsahol abuse. Chiefsahol will wreck a man’s life. He should attend a CA meeting at some point.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:47 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I'm sure he's really psyched about the draft being in KC and will try to sneak in.

I wonder if that dude on the left is even still alive.
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:50 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I wonder if that dude on the left is even still alive.
He sure didn't look like he had another decade in him.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:29 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by ghak99:
:-)

So this idiot really was going to try to attend the draft? If he was going to run he should have been in Mexico by now.
:-) incredible isn't it? You just knew he would try.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:16 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by ghak99:

So this idiot really was going to try to attend the draft? If he was going to run he should have been in Mexico by now.
no one knows where he was

the fbi didn't nab him

this guy isn't x-factor, i suspect he has actual criminal connections
[Reply]
Stryker 07:43 PM 03-29-2023
This asshole is the most worthless piece of SHIT I can imagine. How this piece of shit pulled off what he did is truly amazing but so very wrong. THIS IS NOT what Chiefs Kingdom stands for. He will be captured and I hope castrated! END THIS ALREADY!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:52 PM 03-29-2023
The NFL wanted him to get away so it wouldn't tarnish their poster boy Pat Mahomes

[Reply]
Hamwallet 07:53 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
This asshole is the most worthless piece of SHIT I can imagine. How this piece of shit pulled off what he did is truly amazing but so very wrong. THIS IS NOT what Chiefs Kingdom stands for. He will be captured and I hope castrated! END THIS ALREADY!
Jackass
[Reply]
Page 27 of 38
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up