ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 323
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Colts Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread ****
Mr. Flopnuts 10:23 PM 01-06-2019
You're a bunch of superstitious children. Enjoy the Lamar Hunt trophy game from Arrowhead Stadium 2 weeks from today. Their Luck ran out. Our time is now.
[Reply]
CrossCheck 02:45 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Oh man, if Malik Hooker is out, the Colts are fuuuuuuuucked.
It won't matter if he plays or not.
[Reply]
Yehoodi 02:46 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by deadman:
Yes.
It is always good to be healthy.

Many times teams can not make it far if they have a lot of injuries.
[Reply]
DreamCatcher 02:46 PM 01-10-2019
1-3 inches of snow likely Saturday. Could be nasty conditions.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:46 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Oh man, if Malik Hooker is out, the Colts are fuuuuuuuucked.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:47 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by DreamCatcher:
1-3 inches of snow likely Saturday. Could be nasty conditions.
As long as the field is cleared and it's not snowing DURING the game it won't be an issue.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:50 PM 01-10-2019
Hooker has a blog and wrote this...

"I had to come out for a series cause I tweaked my foot, but I was able to go back out there for my brothers, there was no way I was not going to be out there. With treatment all week, I’m going to be just fine."

Not likely that he misses. Mike Mitchell to IR is not good. Great rotational guy.
He's obviously not 100% if he couldn't even practice in a limited capacity...and was wearing a boot earlier in the week. Sounds like it was more than just a "tweak"...not good to be hobbled with Hill being the fastest human to ever play football.
[Reply]
wazu 02:51 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
He's obviously not 100% if he couldn't even practice in a limited capacity...and was wearing a boot earlier in the week. Sounds like it was more than just a "tweak"...not good to be hobbled with Hill being the fastest human to ever play football.
We’ll see. T.Y. Hasn’t practiced in forever and balls out every week.
[Reply]
DreamCatcher 02:51 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
As long as the field is cleared and it's not snowing DURING the game it won't be an issue.
Yea but with all the rain/snow expected Friday and then another round Saturday. Makes for sloppy conditions.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:58 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
We’ll see. T.Y. Hasn’t practiced in forever and balls out every week.
Balls out every week? I wouldnt' go that far. Dude hasn't scored a TD in 7 games. That's obviously going to change against our defense....but still.
[Reply]
deadman 03:11 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Balls out every week? I wouldnt' go that far. Dude hasn't scored a TD in 7 games. That's obviously going to change against our defense....but still.
C'mon man, the smallest bit of effort in looking at the Colts would tell you that's not true. T.Y. has been crazy good. If T.Y. is rollin, the Colts are rollin.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:14 PM 01-10-2019
Hooker has a blog and wrote this...

"I had to come out for a series cause I tweaked my foot, but I was able to go back out there for my brothers, there was no way I was not going to be out there. With treatment all week, I’m going to be just fine."

Not likely that he misses. Mike Mitchell to IR is not good. Great rotational guy.
I don’t know, man. His spirit doesn’t seem like it’s up for it. And we’re experts in the spiritual dimension.
[Reply]
wazu 03:16 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Just saying that his performance hasn’t dropped off in spite of them making it sound every week like they may have to amputate.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:17 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Just saying that his performance hasn’t dropped off in spite of them making it sound every week like they may have to amputate.
That I can agree with. He's had some huge weeks but he's also had some meh weeks.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:21 PM 01-10-2019
Man tomorrow is going to be a looooooong day. May be a good day to take a vacation day since it's going to drag out, might seem like 2 vacation days.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:22 PM 01-10-2019
Ryan Grant out, damn they're beat up
[Reply]
Page 54 of 323
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Up