ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 54
« First < 4445051525354
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:04 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Evidently, the worst rated D. at covering tightends and who have played one of the creamiest cream puff schedules in the NFL- don't even need to practice to come into Arrowhead and beat the #1 Offense. They are that ****ing good!!!
BUT THEY DO PRACTICE IN THE SNOW so they know how to handle it and all.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:13 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
BUT THEY DO PRACTICE IN THE SNOW so they know how to handle it and all.
According to their injury list- half the D has not practiced all week. I think you will see a lot of Colts riding the bench with injuries once the Chief's blowout starts in the 3rd quarter.

But yeah Colts, go ahead and run that ball down our throats when you are down by 4 scores. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:14 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
According to their injury list- half the D has not practiced all week. I think you will see a lot of Colts riding the bench with injuries once the Chief's blowout starts in the 3rd quarter.

But yeah Colts, go ahead and run that ball down our throats when you are down by 4 scores. :-)
According to all the Colt fans they have the #1 defense and won't allow Mahomes even 20 mere points. The Ravens were a joke compared to this flawless FINISH HIM Defense.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:24 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
According to all the Colt fans they have the #1 defense and won't allow Mahomes even 20 mere points. The Ravens were a joke compared to this flawless FINISH HIM Defense.
:-) The Colts fans are eating up the media narrative. "Surging Colts and their unstoppable O line along with their 85 Bears Defense- against the struggling Chiefs and last ranked defense."

I guess the Chiefs do not have any advantage whatsoever- even playing at home where we have not won a playoff game in 25 years. We are doomed. :-)

Maybe Andy can just write a note to the NFL and tell them we are sick and can't play. Just forfeit the game and let the Colts put up their 2-0 flag.

Did you see what they did to that Juggernaut, the Houston Texans? Total domination for a 21-7 win. They even had Watson too!!
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:50 AM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The only defenses that really slowed down the Chiefs played majority man defense. I'm not going to belittle the Colts but I just don't see how a zone, especially cover 2, is going to work against the Chiefs.

The only way the Colts slow KC down is if they trick Mahomes a few times with their junk coverages.

No no-looks today, Pat.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:04 AM 01-12-2019
You know that gang bang meme with the tiny woman sitting on the couch and the five giant dudes standing around her?

Someone should put Luck’s face on the woman. Then put Jones, Houston, Ford, Bailey, and Nnadi on the dudes’ faces.
[Reply]
FringeNC 09:59 AM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The only defenses that really slowed down the Chiefs played majority man defense. I'm not going to belittle the Colts but I just don't see how a zone, especially cover 2, is going to work against the Chiefs.
Cover-2 without a pass rush will probably be pitch and catch against us. Mahomes is accurate and has a strong enough arm to make the elements much less a factor. Additionally, Colts fans who believe that this means we will nickel and dime our way down the field are mistaken. We'll be getting a lot of 15-20 yard junks, and our guys in open space are always a threat to take it the distance.

If the Colts slow us down, it will be because they mysteriously find a great pass rush, not because they trick us with complex coverage schemes.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:02 AM 01-12-2019
If it's snowing and the field isn't clean it favors the Colts.

Quick cuts and timing routes aren't easy in the snow.

Meanwhile the Colts can just pound it on the ground behind that much improved offensive line.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:17 AM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
The only way the Colts slow KC down is if they trick Mahomes a few times with their junk coverages.

No no-looks today, Pat.
Pat's famous no look pass was against the Ravens, who have the trickiest defense I've seen all year...
[Reply]
carcosa 10:18 AM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:

Meanwhile the Colts can just pound it on the ground behind that much improved offensive line.
The

Field

Is

Heated
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 10:21 AM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
The

Field

Is

Heated
This. Nothing is going to build up on it. May be slick, sure, but that’s all it’ll be.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:21 AM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:

Their DBs would also have a much harder time adjusting to the routes our guys are running. At least our wide receivers know where they’re going. The DB has to read and react.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:11 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by deadman:
What will you do if they were correct?
HEY deadman - HOW DOES THAT BIG FAT KANSAS CITY COCK FEEL UP YOUR BOWELS???
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:13 PM 01-12-2019
Who did we play today? Some JV team from Fuckstain, Indiana?

Fuck you Indy!
[Reply]
The Iron Chief 07:19 PM 01-12-2019
lets talk about those colts..
Best offensive line
Best all around team
Hottest team currently their on Fucking Fire
Comeback player of the yr Luck..

yeah lets talk about those colts
[Reply]
Page 54 of 54
« First < 4445051525354