ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 54
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 07:14 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The Colts have not faced a top 10 offense since their 1-5 start.

I’m just sayin’.
Fuck it. I was not thrilled about facing the Colts, but fuck it...the past is no more. It is a different time with a different QB.

If the defense can play like it did against the Raiders, especially in the first half, get a turnover and let the offense stake the team to a big lead....we can kiss the demons goodbye.

Fuck it. Bring on the fucking Colts. I hate the fucking Colts with the passion of 1000 suns.
[Reply]
Hoover 07:16 PM 01-05-2019
Chiefs would have been 15-1 at worst with that Colts schedule this year.
[Reply]
notorious 07:17 PM 01-05-2019
They aren’t garbage, but they are a 1/2 tier above.

Kc is doing destroy them.
[Reply]
Oz_Chief 07:18 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
Fuck it. I was not thrilled about facing the Colts, but fuck it...the past is no more. It is a different time with a different QB.

If the defense can play like it did against the Raiders, especially in the first half, get a turnover and let the offense stake the team to a big lead....we can kiss the demons goodbye.

Fuck it. Bring on the fucking Colts. I hate the fucking Colts with the passion of 1000 suns.
Right on man. Hell, invite the kicker that shall go unnamed to the game for all I care. It’s a new era.
[Reply]
DwB49 07:19 PM 01-05-2019
The only thing I would be worried about is the pressure factor. Colts have nothing to lose and Chiefs have EVERYTHING to lose. Against that secondary, basically Luck is going to be throwing against air, and he can run too. But I think if Colts are TOO loose and self-confident, it could backfire. If not....well i'm sure no one really wants think about that. Reid may need some gimmick plays at some point i think.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:20 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by DwB49:
The only thing I would be worried about is the pressure factor. Colts have nothing to lose and Chiefs have EVERYTHING to lose. Against that secondary, basically Luck is going to be throwing against air, and he can run too. But I think if Colts are TOO loose and self-confident, it could backfire. If not....well i'm sure no one really wants think about that. Reid may need some gimmick plays at some point i think.
Colts have nothing to lose? What?
[Reply]
Danguardace 07:22 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Colts have nothing to lose? What?
I assume he means their pre season expectations
[Reply]
PHOG 07:24 PM 01-05-2019
As long as the offense takes care of business, we should win comfortably. A couple or three stops by the defense, and we should be good to go.

Just keep the pedal to the metal AR!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:30 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
I assume he means their pre season expectations
You could make this same argument for every underdog ever. Do they usually win? Nope. And preseason expectations? No one saw us winning the West.

I've probably seen a dozen of Watson's games and this was his worst performance. Didn't seem a function of anything the Colts were doing either. He just failed.

If Mahomes suddenly becomes human and is threatened by the spotlight, we'll lose this game. If Mahomes is Mahomes against a defense that we should normally be able to pick apart, we'll win.

The defense will have their breakdowns and Hilton and Ebron will terrorize us. Whatever. Water is wet and this is a given.

Leave it to Mahomes.
[Reply]
DwB49 07:32 PM 01-05-2019
Well of course being a playoff game everyone hates losing. Guess I should have rephrased that. Being an underdog on the road against a #1 seed, it's not like losing the game is the end of the world. The Chiefs are in no way underestimating them, but at the same time they are no doubt just as confident too. But Mahomes may still have to win this one all by himself.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:34 PM 01-05-2019
I can see a game where a few playoff yardage and scoring records fall.

This is gonna be like the Rams game, but they don’t have Donald.

I’m having a rough time making an honest prediction, but I think it’s gonna be a high scoring game where the team that wins the turnover and penalty battle, wins the game.

I see KC winning a 53-48 style game

If Watkins and Berry both play, I can see us winning 53-38 or something close to that.

This game should be an instant classic
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:34 PM 01-05-2019
Well of course being a playoff game everyone hates losing. Guess I should have rephrased that. Being an underdog on the road against a #1 seed, it's not like losing the game is the end of the world. The Chiefs are in no way underestimating them, but at the same time they are no doubt just as confident too. But Mahomes may still have to win this one all by himself.
Would you rather be the Colts or the Chiefs who have a 23yr old MVP going into this game?

Is losing this game the end of the world for us? The window is wide open for us for awhile. I understand what you're saying but historically this sort of mindset doesn't influence anything.

Die, Cinderella.
[Reply]
notorious 07:36 PM 01-05-2019
https://forums.colts.com/topic/60798-were-coming-kc/

Shit talk has begun.
[Reply]
Best22 07:36 PM 01-05-2019
When teams buy into the “nothing to lose” aspest, they usually get blown out
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:36 PM 01-05-2019
Can't wait for C. Jones to big-dick Indy's o-line and plant Luck in the Arrowhead turf like a lawn dart.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 54
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up