ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 42
« First < 293536373839 404142 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry foot hurting him
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:10 PM 12-28-2018

Eric Berry didn’t practice today as “his foot was bothering him,” per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry’s foot was bothering him so no work today for him. Not encouraging for his ability to play Sunday or beyond

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry did not practice for #Chiefs today. Calf/heel was sore and they backed him off, Andy Reid says.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) December 28, 2018

[Reply]
notorious 09:33 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Even if he does play, he will not be the force we need on the defense. Take away their TE. Sadly, that brief era is over.
I just want him out there to put guys into position. Basically do their job for them.
[Reply]
sedated 09:39 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Well, Troy Tulowitzki underwent bone spur removal on both heels last year and now he's healthy enough to pass a physical and sign a contract with the Yankees.
I can't find any specifics about his surgery, but it's likely on the "heel" and rubbing against the achilles are very different procedures.
[Reply]
sedated 09:41 AM 01-08-2019
Troy Tulowitzki had both surgeries done at the same time last year, and now he's healthy again. Maybe Troy is just tougher than Berry?
Probably works at T-Mobile yet 1) is a medical expert and 2) loves to question the toughness of professional athletes.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:43 AM 01-08-2019
Kcchiefsus dumbassery on full display yet again. comparing this to Tulo :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:44 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by sedated:
Probably works at T-Mobile yet 1) is a medical expert and 2) loves to question the toughness of professional athletes.
That's our little douche mult of kcchiefsus...
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 10:30 AM 01-08-2019
What is the answer to this situation with Eric Berry? He has a huge cap hit number (kudos to his agent), but hasn't played in 2yrs essentially. Can we cut? restructure? trade to CFL? ...Trying to be sympathetic bc myself and everyone else loves the dude, but something needs to be done!
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:33 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by sedated:
I'm an accountant, thank you very much.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:35 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
That's our little douche mult of kcchiefsus...
You've still offered no proof that I'm a "mult" of some other poster. Now go choke on some spaghetti you fat fuck.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:37 AM 01-08-2019
It's even sadder you won't admit it
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:37 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
No NFL team can force a player to have surgery. The player must consent.
That's fine, if Berry didn't consent to surgery that would make him more likely to be healthy for this season then he's proven even more to be incredibly selfish.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:42 AM 01-08-2019
It's even sadder you won't admit it
What is there to admit? Give me the proof that I'm this mythical poster you keep comparing me to. I've lurked on this site for years, finally started posting earlier last year. You may not like me, but that's no reason that I'm some other person you have a problem against. I'm a born and raised Chiefs fan just like every other person on here. Maybe find a hobby or get a life if you have nothing better to do than instigating an online vendetta against someone you don't even know. As always, ignorant fools like you can't debate or discuss the topic without making personal attacks.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:44 AM 01-08-2019
You have the exact same posting style and Chiefs Country said you were him. Maybe you're his uncle or something?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:50 AM 01-08-2019
You have the exact same posting style and Chiefs Country said you were him. Maybe you're his uncle or something?
Same posting style? What style is that? You accuse me of being some dumbass because some other idiot says so? I'll admit to being annoying and an asshole at times, but I'm not this person you accuse me of being. I guess it shouldn't bother me, seeing as this is a meaningless online forum with zero real world implications, but it's getting fucking old. I come here to vent my sports frustrations at times, guess that's too much for some. Fuck it, I'm out.
[Reply]
sedated 10:50 AM 01-08-2019
That's fine, if Berry didn't consent to surgery that would make him more likely to be healthy for this season then he's proven even more to be incredibly selfish.
(I must be bored today)

There is no proof of anything, just a bunch of ignorant fans coming up with wild speculation, and then using that speculation to form a belief that Berry is a selfish pussy.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:56 AM 01-08-2019
See you again under a new mult, chiefsus!
[Reply]
Page 39 of 42
« First < 293536373839 404142 >
Up