ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 57
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Media Center>Captain Marvel
Fish 08:23 AM 09-18-2018

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:23 PM 01-15-2019
I'm preparing for Cap and Iron Man to bail...we'll see.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:23 PM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Miss Marvel seems lukewarm to me.
Hopefully it'll be better than expected...kindve like Antman and Wasp.
[Reply]
Carr4MVP 02:36 PM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Hopefully it'll be better than expected...kindve like Antman and Wasp.
Ant-Man and the Wasp was legitimately amazing. I liked it more than Infinity Wars. It was everything a comic book movie should be.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:48 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by bowener:
Nobody cares about my opinion, but I would love for live action comic films to die already.

Into the Spiderverse was incredible and I hope that is the direction future comic films move toward. Not necessarily the same animation style or the humor, but into a medium that is freer to do the things that comics can do.
While I don't mind live action I have wondered why Marvel seems to have avoided animated movies almost completely.

I'd love to see Marvel do an animated series like Clone Wars. It could be space based, set in the past (Cap'n 'Murica in WWII?), or even an anthology (What if.)

They already have a live action Loki project for their streaming service. To me it would make sense to go the animated route and save $$$ on paying top tier acting talent.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:19 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
While I don't mind live action I have wondered why Marvel seems to have avoided animated movies almost completely.

I'd love to see Marvel do an animated series like Clone Wars. It could be space based, set in the past (Cap'n 'Murica in WWII?), or even an anthology (What if.)

They already have a live action Loki project for their streaming service. To me it would make sense to go the animated route and save $$$ on paying top tier acting talent.
Give me an animated Secret Wars movie/mini series. The Secret Wars from the early 80's based on Battleworld that introduced the Beyonder, mind you. I would shell out good bucks to see that.
[Reply]
Fish 11:31 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Give me an animated Secret Wars movie/mini series. The Secret Wars from the early 80's based on Battleworld that introduced the Beyonder, mind you. I would shell out good bucks to see that.
That would be fucking awesome to be honest.
[Reply]
Fish 12:02 PM 01-24-2019
:-)... harsh.....


[Reply]
Bowser 12:59 PM 01-24-2019
:-)

Brie got it all in the front, apparently. Lol
[Reply]
Bowser 01:01 PM 01-24-2019
And dammit, I really want to be excited for this, but I'm having a hard time getting all nerded up for it. I think this movie is going to end up being critical in the Infinity War/Endgame storyline, but I'm still just lukewarm for the Captain Marvel movie. Is it possible I'm reaching some point of oversaturation with Marvel movies??
[Reply]
crayzkirk 01:41 PM 01-24-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
And dammit, I really want to be excited for this, but I'm having a hard time getting all nerded up for it. I think this movie is going to end up being critical in the Infinity War/Endgame storyline, but I'm still just lukewarm for the Captain Marvel movie. Is it possible I'm reaching some point of oversaturation with Marvel movies??
I agree with this because of all the movies, the Avengers series has been my least favorite (okay, Iron Man 3 wasn't good either). I am hoping for another interesting character origin story however this looks for all the world to be a real Mary Sue. Characters that have no weakness are pretty boring. Just ask One Punch Man. It's hard to relate to someone that has no character flaws and is basically SuperMan (before he got nerfed).
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:27 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Miss Marvel seems lukewarm to me.
Brie Larson isn't doing it any favors.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:57 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
:-)

Brie got it all in the front, apparently. Lol

definitely spent her money well
[Reply]
Fish 10:21 AM 02-10-2019
This is pretty funny though: https://www.marvel.com/captainmarvel
[Reply]
Bowser 10:23 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
This is pretty funny though: https://www.marvel.com/captainmarvel
Nice, her very own Myspace page! :-)

I liked the "find the Skrull" game, lol
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:39 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Nice, her very own Myspace page! :-)

I liked the "find the Skrull" game, lol
Thatís funny. If itís set in 90s, then itís probably more like a Geocities site.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 57
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up