ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Not smoking pot
rabblerouser 06:20 PM 07-31-2018
So, for the first time in my adult life, for several reasons, I am abstaining from ingesting anything with THC.

DAY 3 :

Jittery, anxious. No coffee this morning. Stomach is..."tight."

Yogurt for breakfast.

The day seemed to drag on and on, in a painful way.

I have some real anxiety issues, and my self-control is being tested.

Anyone ever take a 'hiatus' or quit and have some...'side effects'?

I could take a benzo or a painkiller, but I'm really not a fan of either...

Trying to be normal.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:01 PM 08-01-2018
Growers work 80 hours a week. And it's not easy labor to chop down a harvest. Then buck it. Then trim it. Then weigh it. Usually standing the whole time while wearing stifling gear.

If Big Daddy's son becomes a piece of shit. It's comical to blame cannabis.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:36 PM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Yeah, more than most.

Not as much as I used to during my "peak" years (full time jobs **** with 'stoner time'), but I'd take a few puffs before my shower, a couple dabs with coffee before walking the dog...a couple more dabs at lunch...then, so exhausted when I get home, I'd roll one, smoke between 1/3 and 1/2 before passing out on the couch. Maybe a dab or two around the 3am piss break, finish that joint, then back to bed...

That was the routine.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:57 PM 08-02-2018
Welp, this game is a really good substitute for weed...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:58 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Growers work 80 hours a week. And it's not easy labor to chop down a harvest. Then buck it. Then trim it. Then weigh it. Usually standing the whole time while wearing stifling gear.

If Big Daddy's son becomes a piece of shit. It's comical to blame cannabis.
Yeah it's WORK.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 09:14 AM 08-04-2018
haven't smoked weed since the early 90's... I would though if I didn't have to piss in a cup .
The day I retire I am gonna smoke a blunt if I can figure out what it is
[Reply]
Simplicity 10:55 AM 08-04-2018
Yeah, more than most.

Not as much as I used to during my "peak" years (full time jobs **** with 'stoner time'), but I'd take a few puffs before my shower, a couple dabs with coffee before walking the dog...a couple more dabs at lunch...then, so exhausted when I get home, I'd roll one, smoke between 1/3 and 1/2 before passing out on the couch. Maybe a dab or two around the 3am piss break, finish that joint, then back to bed...

That was the routine.
Bro, you are so EPIC dude!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:41 PM 08-04-2018
Originally Posted by Simplicity:
Bro, you are so EPIC dude!
Not really.

Pretty straitforward these days, work, home, work, home. Go to the grocery every now and again for the change-up...

Chiefs season starting next week though. Firing up the smoker today, gotta get ready...BRO.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:04 PM 08-04-2018
So, it's been a week now. Are the withdrawal symptoms mostly gone?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:23 PM 08-04-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
So, it's been a week now. Are the withdrawal symptoms mostly gone?
Yeah I'm doing a LOT better. Would I like to burn one? Of course. But I'm not CRAVING it, and I've found plentry of stuff that needs fixed around the house in addition to packing for my future move. I've listed more records for sale online, and just been more productive in general since I haven't been sitting on the couch burning it down watching TV after work - in fact, I'm so physically and emotionally exhausted after work, that smoking weed would almost be redundant anyway.

I have high terp CBD oil that I vape/use as tincture/baking oil/etc that seems to help, as well.

So, yeah, I can do this.

I've got a more positive outlook, and I needed to clear my head.

I may smoke weed again, someday, but never on the level I've done for the past 25 years. I've got so much more to experience on life.

And I'm looking forward to it.

Thank you for asking.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:38 PM 08-04-2018
Yeah I'm doing a LOT better. Would I like to burn one? Of course. But I'm not CRAVING it, and I've found plentry of stuff that needs fixed around the house in addition to packing for my future move. I've listed more records for sale online, and just been more productive in general since I haven't been sitting on the couch burning it down watching TV after work - in fact, I'm so physically and emotionally exhausted after work, that smoking weed would almost be redundant anyway.

I have high terp CBD oil that I vape/use as tincture/baking oil/etc that seems to help, as well.

So, yeah, I can do this.

I've got a more positive outlook, and I needed to clear my head.

I may smoke weed again, someday, but never on the level I've done for the past 25 years. I've got so much more to experience on life.

And I'm looking forward to it.

Thank you for asking.
That’s great. Moving to a new location will help you make these changes too. Good luck!
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:38 PM 08-04-2018
Congrats, it sounds like you're doing well and life in full consciousness suits you. Maybe sober life will open a lot of new doors.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:15 PM 08-31-2018
Fuck, now I know why I smoked so much pot...

Because going without it SUCKS.

I just want to scream. Loudly. But I can't, because I'm at work.

I hate my fucking life right now.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:16 PM 08-31-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Congrats, it sounds like you're doing well and life in full consciousness suits you. Maybe sober life will open a lot of new doors.
Hopefully. Doesn't seem like today is that day. People are fucking stupid. Fuck.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:54 PM 09-06-2018
So...sometimes I sleep okay.

Sometimes not so much.
[Reply]
rico 06:31 AM 09-07-2018
From the age of 17 all the way until 3-4 years ago (age 31), I smoked pot probably 300 days of the year on average. And I don’t think there is anything fucking wrong with it. I am not ashamed of it. Pot opened my mind, helped me find humor in things when things weren’t going well, instilled GOOD decision making...seriously, I would kick back and think things through thoroughly before making decisions unlike alcohol...which brings out the impulsive, 50 foot tall and nuke bomb proof version of me that I hate. I credit some of my worst decisions I’ve made in life to alcohol. I lose my inhibitions sometimes. Never with pot...ever.

And now I work at a place where I am subject to random piss tests. I just got off work and after a stressful night like tonight, there is nothing that I would rather do right now than just kick back and smoke a bowl and watch Always Sunny. But no. Random piss tests. And I make relatively decent money, so it would be catastrophic if I lost my job. It pisses me the fuck off. I hate having to resort to the occasional beer-drinking after work because alcohol is, for sure, much worse for me than weed is. Seriously, fuck this shit. I wish they would test you in a manner which they can tell when you had smoked and if you were stoned at work. All I want to do is smoke a fucking bowl when I get off work in the morning and the kids are off to school...and there is nothing fucking wrong with that. Hell, being 3rd shift, it’d fucking help me sleep. And of course, alcohol keeps me up.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up