ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Smoked Moonrock Ice last night, AMA
ModSocks 10:00 AM 03-20-2018

[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 12:28 PM 04-20-2018
sho63 was talking to a friend about the seemingly demise of hash in a way. I was telling him I missed basically every thing you mentioned but haven't done hash in years. I asked about it and he said why make hash when you can make oil or wax. Back in the old days hash was needed in a way because most weed was weak. Not so much today.
One thing you may have not mentioned we used to do was to put a chunk on a needle attached to a tin foil rock. Light it up blow out cover with glass and use straw to consume.
[Reply]
Otter 12:56 PM 04-20-2018
Six pages of BS and no one asked him what it was like?!?!

So, what was the moonrock experience like compared to typical step into wonderland?
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:01 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh:
sho63 was talking to a friend about the seemingly demise of hash in a way. I was telling him I missed basically every thing you mentioned but haven't done hash in years. I asked about it and he said why make hash when you can make oil or wax. Back in the old days hash was needed in a way because most weed was weak. Not so much today.
One thing you may have not mentioned we used to do was to put a chunk on a needle attached to a tin foil rock. Light it up blow out cover with glass and use straw to consume.
That is old school for sure.
Memories.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:39 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by Otter:
Six pages of BS and no one asked him what it was like?!?!

So, what was the moonrock experience like compared to typical step into wonderland?
I have a high tolerance, but it took me back to my newb days, which is rare, in which you got the giggles and that feeling of being super stoned. It was a euphoric, social high. Not a stuck to the couch, sloth high. Tastes great. It has its own unique defined taste.

Standard moonrock generally tastes as it's described. Vanilla Ice Cream Moonrock tastes like....vanilla.

Firstly, a single gram goes a long ways. It burns slow, so a small piece of it yields more hits than basic bud does. We use small scissors to cut pieces of it off. You don't want to tear it with your fingers because all of that precious, sticky kief will come off and stick to your fingers which is a waste.

We generally put some on top of a bowl of top shelf bud, like some Girl Scout Cookies.
[Reply]
terryna 01:42 PM 04-20-2018
Loving this thread! sub'd
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:55 PM 04-20-2018
I've got some old school bubble hash . Its still around
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:04 PM 04-20-2018
And i don't get the fascination with girl scout cookies. Just doesn't trip my trigger.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:07 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
And i don't get the fascination with girl scout cookies. Just doesn't trip my trigger.
meh. If im smoking some flower i don't really care about the strain. Its kinda all the same to me.

/ducks for cover
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:09 PM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
meh. If im smoking some flower i don't really care about the strain. Its kinda all the same to me.

/ducks for cover
Except its really not. Not even close
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:49 PM 04-20-2018
Except its really not. Not even close
Outside of Sativa vs Indica, i rarely notice a difference in the high. They certainly look and smell different, but i can't distinguish between most of them unless the high is something worth remembering.
[Reply]
scho63 08:52 AM 04-22-2018
Hash in a glass was a way we smoked it as well but never used a straw. Just slid the glass to the end of the table and lifted it to suck in all the smoke.
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 10:05 AM 04-22-2018
I think it's the taste. Some people associate sweet taste with quality.
[Reply]
olout 01-11-2019, 05:05 AM
This message has been deleted by DaFace. Reason: spam
bdj23 09:37 AM 01-11-2019
Dude weed lmao
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up