ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Smoked Moonrock Ice last night, AMA
ModSocks 10:00 AM 03-20-2018

[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:55 AM 03-21-2018
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Moonrocks on the west coast is caviar on the east coast and it's ANY strain soaked in oil and rolled in kief

And only $15 - $20 a gram here.

Get it together Cali 😘

It's even cheaper if you just "make your own" :-)
[Reply]
Katipan 03-21-2018, 05:59 AM
This message has been deleted by Katipan.
Katipan 06:01 AM 03-21-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
It's even cheaper if you just "make your own" :-)
I made a big mess when I tried 😂

My happy high is when life is just a little more high def. Caviar makes my walls melt.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:14 AM 03-21-2018
I made a big mess when I tried 😂

My happy high is when life is just a little more high def. Caviar makes my walls melt.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid" - David St. Hubbins
[Reply]
BossChief 06:41 AM 03-21-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Moonrock can come in a variety of flavors and from my experience often taste as what's described. Moonrock Ice, while sweet and pleasing, had no discernable taste that i can recall. It had it's own taste.
My wife says moonrocks are what we had in Vegas.

Funny story about that.

We got a vip sweet at the rio for our wedding night. MASSIVE sweet. The bathroom alone was as big as any sweet I’ve had before. Huge jacuzzi tub with a panorama window overlooking the strip.

I have her get the jacuzzi filled while I roll 1/2 the moonrocks (we got 1g) and about a g of blueberry into a joint to smoke while we’re in the jacuzzi.

She gets in and I roll it up and put it in an ash tray and set it on the edge of the jacuzzi tub while I get in. The water level rises when I get in and a little splash happens and guess where that little bit of water went...

Yup. Right into the ashtray with the j.

I throw it down on my shirt hoping it will dry by the next day and we can burn it later and I roll another one.

We got so lit that I was still lit the next morning when we were getting packed up to go and I had forgotten about the j on my shirt completely (probably a 50-60$ joint) and left it on the floor of the sweet.

Good times
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:45 AM 03-21-2018
Moonrocks on the west coast is caviar on the east coast and it's ANY strain soaked in oil and rolled in kief

And only $15 - $20 a gram here.

Get it together Cali 😘
$20 a Gram here too for Moonrock. But not Korrupt's Moonrock Ice.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 09:50 AM 03-21-2018
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
How does a person get that online...for my dog?
Serious, would love to dose my dog before a thunderstorm or fireworks or picnics or...just everyday
Thrivemarket.com - I use the Charlottes web brand. Pups come running when they see me or my gf pick up the bottle.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:01 AM 03-21-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:

Funny story about that.

We got a vip sweet at the rio for our wedding night. MASSIVE sweet. The bathroom alone was as big as any sweet I’ve had before. Huge jacuzzi tub with a panorama window overlooking the strip.

I have her get the jacuzzi filled while I roll 1/2 the moonrocks (we got 1g) and about a g of blueberry into a joint to smoke while we’re in the jacuzzi.

She gets in and I roll it up and put it in an ash tray and set it on the edge of the jacuzzi tub while I get in. The water level rises when I get in and a little splash happens and guess where that little bit of water went...

I throw it down on my shirt hoping it will dry by the next day and we can burn it later and I roll another one.

We got so lit that I was still lit the next morning when we were getting packed up to go and I had forgotten about the j on my shirt completely (probably a 50-60$ joint) and left it on the floor of the sweet.

Good times
Very nice. That's awesome. I'm planning a getaway to Vegas this year too for my wife's B-day.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:03 AM 03-21-2018
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
How does a person get that online...for my dog?
Serious, would love to dose my dog before a thunderstorm or fireworks or picnics or...just everyday
The local dispensary right down the street from me offers an entire product line up for dogs, from edibles to shampoos. Im tellin' ya man, the market is saturated right now.
[Reply]
Frosty 10:21 AM 03-21-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:

Funny story about that.

Good times
Are you misspelling suite as sweet or am I completely missing something here?
[Reply]
BossChief 10:38 AM 03-21-2018
It was a sweet suite
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:35 AM 04-20-2018
On the menu tonight:

[Reply]
Graystoke 10:39 AM 04-20-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
On the menu tonight:

What the hell is that? A weed Tampon?
[Reply]