ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 57
« First < 394546474849 50515253 > Last »
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:56 AM 01-25-2019
There are literally infinite 3 star gators
[Reply]
Mecca 05:35 AM 01-25-2019
Hunting Gators is pretty easy...

Wait until the hunting challenge gives you the...kill 5 cougars with a bow. That is real fun.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:07 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Got the legends satchel...makes the game easier in that you can carry so many more items.

Upgrading the camp, getting trapper outfits and doing the challenges is still a pain.

These are my least most interested things to do in the game I can go forever and not go back to camp and i'm fine with that but I don't progress much in the game i just like random shit and hunting. Mostly I get bored with the story line and after chasing after a damned midget magician I was like fuck this game I had to beat up a retard then chase after a midget magician stupid fucking shit right there.

I also hate having bounties out the ass I mean so what if I blew a guys head clean off with a sawed off shotgun?

I haven't played in over a month but not really missing it. My sex life has improved significantly so i'm not missing playing the game that much at all.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:19 AM 01-25-2019

Wait until the hunting challenge gives you the...kill 5 cougars with a bow. That is real fun.
Esp if you can't go to New Austin yet.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:45 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Esp if you can't go to New Austin yet.
There's actually a pretty surefire way to spawn cougars. Got mine done in about 30 minutes when I figured it out.
[Reply]
CHENZ A! 11:36 AM 02-15-2019
Is anybody playing online (PS4) at all? Extra XP this week and next on free roam missions if you're in a posse. I'm trying to level up before all the new content drops.

I HAVE A PLAN
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 05:10 PM 02-16-2019

That area north of that lake not far from Strawberry is good for this. Almost always a cougar there not far from the trapper.
[Reply]
Pointer19 11:06 PM 02-16-2019
If anybody has room in a posse, shoot me a text and add me on PSN.
Burner: 201-374-0405
PSN: RyanSixer
[Reply]
CHENZ A! 10:48 AM 02-17-2019
Pointer19- I sent you a friend request. Will probably be on later today.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:36 PM 03-01-2019
So I'm trying to finish up the challenges, and the herbalist 9 is pissing me the fuck off. I need 1 fucking herb, a spider orchid, and can't for the life of me find one. I've looked up where they're supposed to grow and I can't find the damn things. Oh yeah, and fuck vanilla flowers. Everytime I think I might have found an orchid, it's a god damn vanilla flower.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 02:12 AM 03-02-2019
The challenges have been a real bastard.

Already beat the game, then decided to start over with less emphasis on the story and more on exploration, hunting, challenges, and gold medals.

Can't ride dry from Van Horn to Blackwater in 17 minutes even during the epilogue, with the purchased max-bonded Arabian, so sure as hell won't be able to now.

Have to collect every plant, catch every fish, lucked into winning 3 dominos games in a row and 3 blackjack rounds by hitting 3+ times, but now have to win 3 poker hands in a row where nobody folds or can be bluffed.

Kill a opossum while it's playing dead which I had a chance but fucked up by trying to shoot with a small game arrow (while attempting a previous challenge), but didn't kill it even at point blank range.

One-shot killing guys on horses with throwing knives which rarely works (killed 3 guys in 10 seconds having to throw twice at each).

A lovely game with more hours played than anyone should dedicate to anything, but gotdamn.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:08 PM 05-16-2019
Online is out of beta and finally worth playing now.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:09 AM 05-17-2019
I still need to finish the storyline. I finished it and got ot the part where Marston is on the farm with his family etc..
I was so worn out, and so pleased with the ending of the main story, I took a break. But i need to finish the last 10% or whatever is left.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:10 AM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I still need to finish the storyline. I finished it and got ot the part where Marston is on the farm with his family etc..
I was so worn out, and so pleased with the ending of the main story, I took a break. But i need to finish the last 10% or whatever is left.
Heh me too.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:19 PM 05-17-2019
So a guy that I respect said after some time this game is a 5/10

His reasoning was.....graphics 10 out of 10, music 10 out of 10....storyline 7/10 because it copies a lot of the first Red Dead which is a great game but it's nothing new...and the Online is a terrible it's like a 2/10 so 5/10 overall.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 57
« First < 394546474849 50515253 > Last »
Up