ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 57
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:28 PM 12-11-2018
Tried to complete the gambling challenges tonight, but lost a four-way game of dominoes. I antagonized the winner, but he ran, so I lassoed him. I tossed volatile dynamite at his feet, then shot his corpse 12 times, then dragged him down several miles of rail track before shooting him with a fire arrow, then a dynamite arrow, then shot him twelve more times before hacking what remained of his corpse with a tomahawk until the batteries on my controller died.

You shouldn't have played that double four Willie, you cocksucker.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:18 AM 12-12-2018
How come you have to eat every day but never take a shit? Your horse takes a shit bear shits in the woods but you never take a shit.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:44 PM 12-12-2018
I find that i spend more time hunting than i do playing the story missions. I'm still on chapter 4 and i bought this game the night it came out :-)

Speaking of which, it's complete horseshit that your pelts disappear if you die.

I had at least 4-5 Perfect pelts on my horse last night when i went hunting for the Legendary Wolf. I found the wolf, put one right between his eyes but he still lived. Then the wolf jumped me and killed me. I lost the wolf, then lost all my pelts. It autosaves after death and now all my shit is gone. So mad. I just turned the damn thing off.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:54 PM 12-12-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I find that i spend more time hunting than i do playing the story missions. I'm still on chapter 4 and i bought this game the night it came out :-)

Speaking of which, it's complete horseshit that your pelts disappear if you die.

I had at least 4-5 Perfect pelts on my horse last night when i went hunting for the Legendary Wolf. I found the wolf, put one right between his eyes but he still lived. Then the wolf jumped me and killed me. I lost the wolf, then lost all my pelts. It autosaves after death and now all my shit is gone. So mad. I just turned the damn thing off.

I hate the autosave bullshit. Fucking get killed with a bounty more than money you got you are fucked.

I just want to have fun and not be all serious about it. Also how the fuck are they recognizing you with the bandana or mask on with no one around after you kill em?
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:05 PM 12-12-2018

I've learned that if I'm going to just go fuck around in the game....I'll turn the autosave off for that purpose. You just have to remember to fucking save when you've done something that you want to keep.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:46 PM 12-12-2018
i just always saved after everything i did
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:02 PM 12-12-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Tried to complete the gambling challenges tonight, but lost a four-way game of dominoes. I antagonized the winner, but he ran, so I lassoed him. I tossed volatile dynamite at his feet, then shot his corpse 12 times, then dragged him down several miles of rail track before shooting him with a fire arrow, then a dynamite arrow, then shot him twelve more times before hacking what remained of his corpse with a tomahawk until the batteries on my controller died.

You shouldn't have played that double four Willie, you cocksucker.
You should've had some goddamn faith.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:03 PM 12-12-2018
I'm to the gambling challenge where you have to win 3 blackjack hands hitting 3 times...it's hard as fuck.

It's the 8th damn thing, this shit gets hard.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:09 PM 12-12-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'm to the gambling challenge where you have to win 3 blackjack hands hitting 3 times...it's hard as fuck.

Nope. No patience for that. Would rather shoot coyotes.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:43 PM 12-12-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:

Yeah, you just gotta plug away on that bitch.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:45 PM 12-12-2018
Nope. No patients for that. Would rather shoot coyotes.
There's been a damned gatorcaust at the casa de Hamas.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:25 PM 12-15-2018
no idea why you would watch but here is me playing
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:43 AM 12-16-2018

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:14 PM 12-16-2018

[Reply]
Mecca 11:09 AM 12-17-2018
Finally beat all 10 gambling challenges.

These challenges are a pain in my fucking ass, all of them.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 57
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Up