ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 102 of 240
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
-King- 09:57 PM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Just the other week you said you would take Haley over Reid
:-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Sannyasi 10:20 PM 10-07-2018
I'm starting to think that maybe Andy Reid is actually a pretty good football coach.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:20 PM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Reid is going on the ring of fame bitches.

He's going to finish in KC with 90+ wins, the best winning percentage in team history and a big fat shiny lombardi.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 10:36 PM 10-07-2018
If we do win the Super Bowl, I wonder what team/city he’ll be the fondest of? Will he always consider himself an Eagle, or will the Chiefs be his preferred legacy? I guess it doesn’t really matter, but I am a little curious.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:38 PM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
If we do win the Super Bowl, I wonder what team/city he’ll be the fondest of? Will he always consider himself an Eagle, or will the Chiefs be his preferred legacy? I guess it doesn’t really matter, but I am a little curious.
If he wins a SB in KC, he won't have a choice. The KC fans will hail him as a legendary coach. Philly basically spit on him on the way out of town.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:39 PM 10-07-2018
Reid is from the Midwest. Duh.

'ol tubby will probably cry when he thinks about coming home and winning a SB

me too
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 10:44 PM 10-07-2018
Yeah, you guys bring up valid points. Good lord I hope it happens!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:56 PM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
This thread is from the Alexian days, Claynus.
Yep, all Reid needed was a QB who could execute and then compensate for the times that Andy goes Full Andy. You know, a superstar.
And that's what we have, and that's what it is, and look; there goes Mahomes down the field out-kicking Reid's coverage yet again!

Formula = Complete.

Now, about that dipshit running our defense...
[Reply]
Coach 11:17 PM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
If he wins a SB in KC, he won't have a choice. The KC fans will hail him as a legendary coach. Philly basically spit on him on the way out of town.
This is true, but once they got Chip Kelly, they realized their error after that disaster.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:21 PM 10-07-2018
If Andy wins a SB KC will go nuts. We will carry him off the field using a forklift as he holds his Lombardi tight.

What a time to be alive.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:33 PM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by Coach:
This is true, but once they got Chip Kelly, they realized their error after that disaster.
Too bad for them. Now, we get to reap Andy's greatest strength; guiding this team to a winning regular season guaranteeing a playoff spot.

Mahomes will take care of the rest beyond that.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:34 PM 11-21-2018
Kevin Kietzman of all people nailed the problem that terrifies me about Andy. He still can’t manage the clock.

Chiefs just converted 4th and 2 at the Rams 39. Let 14 seconds stay on the playclock with time running.

Then Mahomes runs for 2 yards. Snaps the ball again with 27 seconds left on the play clock with time running.

Then a 14 yard pass to Robinson who runs out of ****ing bounds stopping the clock.

Goddamnit Andy that would have been 1st and 10 at the LA 23 at the 2 minute warning with 3 timeouts in your pocket and ZERO in LA’s.

Worst case scenario is we run the clock down and don’t get in the end zone and settle for OT.

Kietzman even asked Andy about this shit and Andy’s reply was “well um I didn’t think about it um.”

The **** you mean you didn’t think about it?!?!

I’m not scared of the Patriots, Rams, Saints, Steelers, Chargers or this defense in January. I’m ****ing terrified of Andy ****ing Reid.
[Reply]
O.city 01:39 PM 11-21-2018
When you're behind, you can't really worry about that though. He's playing for a TD to win.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:41 PM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Kevin Kietzman of all people nailed the problem that terrifies me about Andy. He still can’t manage the clock.

Chiefs just converted 4th and 2 at the Rams 39. Let 14 seconds stay on the playclock with time running.

Then Mahomes runs for 2 yards. Snaps the ball again with 27 seconds left on the play clock with time running.

Then a 14 yard pass to Robinson who runs out of ****ing bounds stopping the clock.

Goddamnit Andy that would have been 1st and 10 at the LA 23 at the 2 minute warning with 3 timeouts in your pocket and ZERO in LA’s.

Worst case scenario is we run the clock down and don’t get in the end zone and settle for OT.

Kietzman even asked Andy about this shit and Andy’s reply was “well um I didn’t think about it um.”

The **** you mean you didn’t think about it?!?!

I’m not scared of the Patriots, Rams, Saints, Steelers, Chargers or this defense in January. I’m ****ing terrified of Andy ****ing Reid.
It's not just 2 minute drills. Its the way this team too often turns into garbage when we get a lead. I keep hoping mahomes will reach a point where he can check out of bad situational playcalls or freelance out of it. I don't think that's happened yet. Throwing short passes up the middle in the last minute was vintage Reid wtf playcalling.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 01:41 PM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Remember that 49ers game last year? This is that game all over again.

Reid refused to run. Stupid playcalling cost us the game and it ended with a turnover.
So Andy called those interceptions?
[Reply]
Page 102 of 240
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 > Last »
Up