ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Mistaken sexual identity could be deadly
Msmith 09:34 PM 06-09-2021
Virginia Tech LB allegedly killed man upon discovering he was not a woman after sexual encounter

"According to those police statements, Etute visited the victim's apartment on April 10 for oral sex after he was matched up with someone named "Angie" on Tinder. Etute returned to the apartment May 31 to engage in sexual activity and discovered the person he was matched up with was a man.

Etute told the police he punched the victim five times in the face and continued punching them when the person hit the ground and "stomped" on them. He heard "bubbling and gurgling" as he left the apartment, but didn't call the police..."

Link:https://www.yahoo.com/sports/virgini...165835045.html
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 05:35 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
As the population drops it will eventually mean a loss of technology. As we revert back to a more middle ages lifestyle the reproduction rate will expand. It is not fertility that is the issue, it is the conscience decision to have less or no children in all of today's first world countries. If the time comes that the population shrinks by any significant percentage more children will be born, I have no doubt.
Technological progress either increases or it or decreases. A state of stability is unlikely. Its like balancing a pencil on the sharpened tip. Possible but not likely...certainly not likely for a substantial amount of time.

If you took the population of humans and decreased it from 7.7 billion today down to 50,000(think Battlestar Galatica) we would lose technology. 50,000 people isn't enough for technological progress in my opinion. When you only have 50,000 people....nobody is doing condensed matter physics full time(probably not even part time). I agree with you that over the long run, population decrease results in a loss of technology. A loss in technology is going to take time though.

I'm not convinced that the loss of technology that inevitably happens because of a loss of population, would happen so fast that family planning technologies disappear or transgender people disappear before we go extinct.
[Reply]
RubberSponge 09:34 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
He killed a rapist that had sex with him without his consent. The fact that he was not in imminent danger and left "Angie" to drown in their own blood is what nets him manslaughter... IMO.

https://apps.rainn.org/policy/policy...rginia&group=9



"Angie" intentionally deceived the dude by not telling him this was a homosexual act (as in... the NATURE of the act).
Rapist? That's umm, quite emotional. And not true with the evidence discovered so far.

Why do you think consent, or lack thereof some how lessens the severity of the crime? It means nothing in this instance. The accused was never under any threat of bodily harm. He had no justification to resort to physical violence that caused the death of another. The perception of the victims sexual status by the accused isn't even a viable defense option in Virginia.
But somehow you want to argue that the reason for manslaughter being a more appropriate charge is because of the way the accused perceived the sexual status of the victim.

Uh, yeah, ok. You go with that.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:40 PM 06-10-2021
Is it safe to assume only one side of the scenario is known? Perps seem to have a habit of putting themselves in the best light. Jerry/Angie probably declined PIIHB. In this case the H can be used as His/Her.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:49 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
At the very least, look for an Adams Apple!!
If that's the case.
Then Ann Culter is a man & Prison Bitch is weirder than first thought.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 10:23 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
He killed a rapist that had sex with him without his consent. The fact that he was not in imminent danger and left "Angie" to drown in their own blood is what nets him manslaughter... IMO.

https://apps.rainn.org/policy/policy...rginia&group=9



"Angie" intentionally deceived the dude by not telling him this was a homosexual act (as in... the NATURE of the act).
that was not a homosexual act. the act can be performed by either sex. the perp was not deceived about the nature of the act. the perp was not deceived about the sex of of the murder victim. you have to be a real lefty whacko to think consent can be withdrawn ex post facto.
[Reply]
Pogue 10:30 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
that was not a homosexual act. the act can be performed by either sex. the perp was not deceived about the nature of the act. the perp was not deceived about the sex of of the murder victim. you have to be a real lefty whacko to think consent can be withdrawn ex post facto.
Gender science says this was two people of the same gender doing a sexual act.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 11:04 PM 06-10-2021
no, pogue. social sciences and gender studies view gender as a social construct. actual science considers biological sex to be the determinant of gender. if you want to make a scientific argument, use actual science and not the flimsy social science.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:14 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Rapist? That's umm, quite emotional. And not true with the evidence discovered so far.
Yes, rapist.

RAPE

: unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception


Originally Posted by :
Why do you think consent, or lack thereof some how lessens the severity of the crime? It means nothing in this instance. The accused was never under any threat of bodily harm. He had no justification to resort to physical violence that caused the death of another. The perception of the victims sexual status by the accused isn't even a viable defense option in Virginia.
But... rape is a mitigating factor.

Originally Posted by :
But somehow you want to argue that the reason for manslaughter being a more appropriate charge is because of the way the accused perceived the sexual status of the victim.

Uh, yeah, ok. You go with that.
I argue for manslaughter because the dude had just been raped. Molested. Sexually assaulted. A man doesn't have to be penetrated to be raped.

Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
that was not a homosexual act. the act can be performed by either sex.
It was a homosexual act because it was an act performed on one man by another.

Originally Posted by :
the perp was not deceived about the nature of the act. the perp was not deceived about the sex of of the murder victim.
He was deceived about having heterosexual contact with another person.

Originally Posted by :
you have to be a real lefty whacko to think consent can be withdrawn ex post facto.
You can't consent when important details are purposely hidden from you for the purpose of securing sexual contact.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:30 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Remind me never to hire any one from here for legal counsel.
If you need this reminder about this place, you are guilty anyway and your case is hopelessly fucked.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 11:33 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Yes, rapist.

He was deceived about having heterosexual contact with another person.
only if he inquired. he didn't, so far as we know.

again, you are giving a murderously violent and impulsive person the benefit of a doubt that he doesn't deserve. consent cannot be withdrawn after the fact.
[Reply]
Pogue 11:40 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
no, pogue. social sciences and gender studies view gender as a social construct. actual science considers biological sex to be the determinant of gender. if you want to make a scientific argument, use actual science and not the flimsy social science.
^ Just word salad. This was two people with X and Y chromosomes, which males have. Ergo, this was a homosexual act.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 11:42 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:


It was a homosexual act because it was an act performed on one man by another.

no. the act is not inherently homosexual. he (Etute) agreed to the act. there's no use in crying over spilled milk
[Reply]
Fishpicker 11:46 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Pogue:
^ Just word salad. This was two people with X and Y chromosomes, which males have. Ergo, this was a homosexual act.
the word salad is yours. there is no "gender science". there is science, there is gender studies and there is social science. pick one. but realize that "gender science" isn't a thing that you can use to back your argument.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:04 AM 06-11-2021
:-)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=22092775577
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:10 AM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
no. the act is not inherently homosexual. he (Etute) agreed to the act. there's no use in crying over spilled milk
The act itself is not homosexual. Again...

It was a homosexual act because it was an act performed on one man by another.

Dude went on Tinder looking for WOMEN. He agreed to the act with what he thought was a WOMAN and one that advertised themselves as such on Tinder.

It was deception, thus he couldn't consent, thus rape.

There was a similar (though not identical blow for blow) case minus the murder in England. 3 counts of sexual assault and 8 years in prison for the chick pretending to be a dude. DECEPTION means there is no consent.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...end-having-sex
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up