ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Mistaken sexual identity could be deadly
Msmith 09:34 PM 06-09-2021
Virginia Tech LB allegedly killed man upon discovering he was not a woman after sexual encounter

"According to those police statements, Etute visited the victim's apartment on April 10 for oral sex after he was matched up with someone named "Angie" on Tinder. Etute returned to the apartment May 31 to engage in sexual activity and discovered the person he was matched up with was a man.

Etute told the police he punched the victim five times in the face and continued punching them when the person hit the ground and "stomped" on them. He heard "bubbling and gurgling" as he left the apartment, but didn't call the police..."

Link:https://www.yahoo.com/sports/virgini...165835045.html
[Reply]
vailpass 12:25 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
If you don't know you can't consent. No consent = rape.

In my book anyhow... I'm interested to see how this case turns out and I'm bummed that "Angie" is dead because I would be interested in seeing if they would get charged for rape or not.
I donít know the law but this is how it seems to me too.
[Reply]
BDj23 12:27 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I donít know the law but this is how it seems to me too.
Definitely will be interesting to see how this shakes out of the leftist oppression hierarchy.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:47 PM 06-10-2021
Oh gosh guys there's any number of bullshit lies I've heard just to put the tip in.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:54 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by ping2000:
They need to develop an app for your phone. "Dick Detector version 1.0".
You should develop it and pitch it on Shark Tank. You could make a lot of money. Hell if you could get rich selling dick extension pills getting rich selling dick detection is a cake walk.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:10 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Oh gosh guys there's any number of bullshit lies I've heard just to put the tip in.
"I'm not a dude" pretty much stands alone.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:12 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Is it illegal to make someone think you are different gender and have sex with them?
I think it would be. It negates consent.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 01:18 PM 06-10-2021
On a positive note: Wherever this guy is going to end up, he's already used to guy on guy sex.....
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 01:22 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
There will always be a dislike of transgendered people because they create chaos. The left will try to pass laws to try to stop the "hate". Concepts like "consent" will be ignored and if you are a man who only wants to have sex with biological women, well you will be deemed the problem.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 01:34 PM 06-10-2021
that's murder. it was their second meetup for sex. Etute knocked the trap out then started stomping. then he heard agonal breathing and decided to just let that person expire. Etute wanted more sex and to silence his sex partner. its pretty clear cut murder in the first. why does everyone want to give Etute the benefit of a doubt and assume what he says is true? Etute couldn't even be honest about his sexuality.
[Reply]
RubberSponge 01:38 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
No.

Virginia law has already addressed this.

Sexual orientation, whether perceived as actual or not does not diminish the severity of the crime. The charge of 2nd degree murder fits the crime.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:40 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
that's murder. it was their second meetup for sex. Etute knocked the trap out then started stomping. then he heard agonal breathing and decided to just let that person expire. Etute wanted more sex and to silence his sex partner. its pretty clear cut murder in the first. why does everyone want to give Etute the benefit of a doubt and assume what he says is true? Etute couldn't even be honest about his sexuality.
Why are you allowed to extrapolate/theorize while you don't allow others to do the same?
[Reply]
Katipan 01:41 PM 06-10-2021
How many of you have asked a girl if she was a girl prior to seeing her naked?
[Reply]
vailpass 01:44 PM 06-10-2021
Never. I can tell by talking with them.
[Reply]
BDj23 01:46 PM 06-10-2021
Gmafb
[Reply]
Fishpicker 01:47 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Why are you allowed to extrapolate/theorize while you don't allow others to do the same?
im not theorizing. he was sexually attracted to a man, attracted enough to have sex with that person multiple times.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up