ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Mistaken sexual identity could be deadly
Msmith 09:34 PM 06-09-2021
Virginia Tech LB allegedly killed man upon discovering he was not a woman after sexual encounter

"According to those police statements, Etute visited the victim's apartment on April 10 for oral sex after he was matched up with someone named "Angie" on Tinder. Etute returned to the apartment May 31 to engage in sexual activity and discovered the person he was matched up with was a man.

Etute told the police he punched the victim five times in the face and continued punching them when the person hit the ground and "stomped" on them. He heard "bubbling and gurgling" as he left the apartment, but didn't call the police..."

Link:https://www.yahoo.com/sports/virgini...165835045.html
[Reply]
TLO 08:50 AM 06-10-2021
This tranny lived close to you?
[Reply]
notorious 09:35 AM 06-10-2021
Reminds me of the story Chris Moltisanti tells Jon Favreau about the tranny one of his mob buddies got a blowjob from.

Chris talking about acid, He pours on it her arms, on her face, everywhere!!...HER PRICK!!
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:55 AM 06-10-2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:00 AM 06-10-2021
Groin checks need to be done.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:19 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
If you are going to be hooking up with rando's on the internet, don't get pissed if it ends up being dude looks like a lady sucking you off.

The correct charge in this case as already stated would be manslaughter. I don't think there was intent to kill.
Which brings me back to my original point...

And I agree on manslaughter. He meant to beat the dude, not kill him.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:21 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Groin checks need to be done.
At the very least, look for an Adams Apple!!
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:21 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Which brings me back to my original point...

And I agree on manslaughter. He meant to beat the dude, not kill him.
Not sure how you can make that assessment.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:23 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Not sure how you can make that assessment.
Eh, gut feeling. Though I'm sure he didn't care either way at that moment. So, I guess if you could prove he went there with intent to kill, you'd have a case. I just don't think based on the info in the article that you can prove that. Maybe as more info comes to light.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:25 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Eh, gut feeling. Though I'm sure he didn't care either way at that moment. So, I guess if you could prove he went there with intent to kill, you'd have a case. I just don't think based on the info in the article that you can prove that. Maybe as more info comes to light.
It's a safe bet that it was done in a fit of rage. What he was thinking or intending to do at that point is anyone's guess - other than he was not pleased with "the reveal".
[Reply]
vailpass 10:30 AM 06-10-2021
Is it illegal to make someone think you are different gender and have sex with them?
[Reply]
ping2000 10:32 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Gender Dysphoric men are going to get better at looking like real women. I think we need laws requiring biological males posing as females to disclose their biological sex before a consensual sexual encounters.
They need to develop an app for your phone. "Dick Detector version 1.0".
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:38 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Manslaughter imo.
I agree.

The dude asked for it. He was playing Russian Roulette and was unlucky. Idiot.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 10:59 AM 06-10-2021
Has Cosmo posted recently?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:07 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Has Cosmo posted recently?
Rent free!

Did I do that right? Rent free everyone!
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:21 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Is it illegal to make someone think you are different gender and have sex with them?
If you don't know you can't consent. No consent = rape.

In my book anyhow... I'm interested to see how this case turns out and I'm bummed that "Angie" is dead because I would be interested in seeing if they would get charged for rape or not.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up