ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
The Gonzo Lounge>Deshaun Watson wants to be a Bronco
NIUhuskies 12:40 PM 06-09-2021
According to Kareem Jackson and if he ever plays in the league again

Deshaun Watson says he wants to be a Denver Bronco, according to Kareem Jackson@ReemBoi25 joined @AqibTalib21 on today's episode of Catchin’ Fades with the latest pic.twitter.com/H4DYnH6eWq

— The Volume (@TheVolumeSports) June 9, 2021

[Reply]
Detoxing 10:30 AM 06-10-2021
Lol, of course he said that. The Broncos are the only damn team left that's still openly looking to trade for a QB this season. Everyone else has their guy for 2021.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:06 AM 06-10-2021
The Donx could've had Fields, but instead put all their eggs in the Rodgers basket. Lulz.
[Reply]
scho63 11:46 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
He also mentioned the Eagles...who have 3 1st round picks next year. My guess is thats where he lands...out of the AFC.
.
Eagles are a better choice. Rebuild with him.
[Reply]
scho63 11:48 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They gave up 48 (Bills) and 43 (Chiefs)...then 37 (Raiders) and 34 (Falcons).

Actually gave up 28+ points in 9 games....

Why people still think they are a good defensive team is a mystery...maybe still living in 2015?
I don't get it either. :-)
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 12:35 PM 06-10-2021
Must be good weed in Denver.
That's the only reason I can think of on why all these good quarterbacks want to play for these perennial 6-10 turds.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:13 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They gave up 48 (Bills) and 43 (Chiefs)...then 37 (Raiders) and 34 (Falcons).

Actually gave up 28+ points in 9 games....

Why people still think they are a good defensive team is a mystery...maybe still living in 2015?
Half of our starting defense was out for most of the season.

Von Miller missed 16 games
Jurrell Casey missed 13 games
Mike Purcell missed 10 games
AJ Bouye missed 9 games
Bryce Callahan missed the last 5 1/2 games
Shelby Harris missed 5 games

For a good chunk of the season Michael Ojemudia and Devaunte Bausby (currently an unsigned FA) were our #1 and #2 corners and they were frequently on the field with at least one of the following corners: Parnell Motley, Nate Hairston, Alijah Holder, Duke Dawson, PJ Locke, Kevin Toliver and Devontae Harris.

The fact that Vic Fangio was able to have the #1 red zone defense in the league with all of that is a testament to his brilliance, and why teams are desperate to find someone from the Fangio tree to call their defense.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:21 PM 06-10-2021
Fangio.

:-)
[Reply]
DaFace 01:24 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Half of our starting defense was out for most of the season.

Von Miller missed 16 games
Jurrell Casey missed 13 games
Mike Purcell missed 10 games
AJ Bouye missed 9 games
Bryce Callahan missed the last 5 1/2 games
Shelby Harris missed 5 games

For a good chunk of the season Michael Ojemudia and Devaunte Bausby (currently an unsigned FA) were our #1 and #2 corners and they were frequently on the field with at least one of the following corners: Parnell Motley, Nate Hairston, Alijah Holder, Duke Dawson, PJ Locke, Kevin Toliver and Devontae Harris.

The fact that Vic Fangio was able to have the #1 red zone defense in the league with all of that is a testament to his brilliance, and why teams are desperate to find someone from the Fangio D to call their defense.
If Spags ever leaves, I would gladly take Fangio as our new DC.

I have no interest in him having anything to do with our offense, though.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:38 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
If Spags ever leaves, I would gladly take Fangio as our new DC.

I have no interest in him having anything to do with our offense, though.
Nearly every team in the league would. Pairing Vic Fangio with a top 5 QB would be a lethal combination. Hopefully Denver can get one in the next month.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 01:42 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Nearly every team in the league would. Pairing Vic Fangio with a top 5 QB would be a lethal combination. Hopefully Denver can get one in the next month.
Every guy you listed is a broke dick piece of shit. Von is done
[Reply]
New World Order 01:43 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
If Spags ever leaves, I would gladly take Fangio as our new DC.

I have no interest in him having anything to do with our offense, though.
Spags turned around one of the worst defenses in the NFL to a top 10 d in one year.

Only one other defensive coach could probably do that and that's Belichick.

Safe to say KC easily has the best coaching staff in the NFL.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:43 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Nearly every team in the league would. Pairing Vic Fangio with a top 5 QB would be a lethal combination. Hopefully Denver can get one in the next month.
:-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:45 PM 06-10-2021
Denver had the #1 red zone defense and was the #25 defense in overall scoring. So in other words, the good offenses were scoring from more than 20 yards out and the weak offenses were getting inside the 20.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:45 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They gave up 48 (Bills) and 43 (Chiefs)...then 37 (Raiders) and 34 (Falcons).

Actually gave up 28+ points in 9 games....

Why people still think they are a good defensive team is a mystery...maybe still living in 2015?
To be fair, I think they'll be a lot better than last year with scumbag Miller and a few others back from injury. Plus the guys they added to the secondary.

Doubt they'll stop the Chiefs though.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:45 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Denver had the #1 red zone defense and was the #25 defense in overall scoring. So in other words, the good offenses were scoring from more than 20 yards out and the weak offenses were getting inside the 20.
Exactly.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up