ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
The Gonzo Lounge>Deshaun Watson wants to be a Bronco
NIUhuskies 12:40 PM 06-09-2021
According to Kareem Jackson and if he ever plays in the league again

Deshaun Watson says he wants to be a Denver Bronco, according to Kareem Jackson@ReemBoi25 joined @AqibTalib21 on today's episode of Catchiní Fades with the latest pic.twitter.com/H4DYnH6eWq

— The Volume (@TheVolumeSports) June 9, 2021

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:23 AM 06-10-2021
Tebow come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something magic in everything about you
Tebow come back, yeah, you can blame it all on me
'Cause we can't draft QBs, that can win in the playoffs but you
[Reply]
scho63 07:27 AM 06-10-2021
Now you KNOW he's a dumbass. That ended any speculation.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:36 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Now you KNOW he's a dumbass. That ended any speculation.
Nah.

Pretty good defense still, and tons of offensive weapons. Watson would do well in Denver.


They're really only missing a plus level QB.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:26 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Nah.

Pretty good defense still, and tons of offensive weapons. Watson would do well in Denver.


They're really only missing a plus level QB.
They also have a coach who, by their own admission, has cost them at least half a dozen wins already. And a mediocre OC. Plus a poor O-line.

It's not hard to figure out why somebody like Watson would look to play in Denver. They have arguably the worst QB in the league and were dumb enough not to draft one. Seemingly every team but Denver either has a proven QB or a promising prospect.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:29 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Yeah, Iím sure quarterbacks are drooling at playing behind that bottom 1/3 OL, with a horrible coach, a GM who has a new OC every year, and an aging defense.
In Watson's defense he apparently always makes the wrong decisions. :-)
[Reply]
Mennonite 09:28 AM 06-10-2021
In related news, Knowmo recently purchased a 50 gallon drum of massage oil.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:59 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
They also have a coach who, by their own admission, has cost them at least half a dozen wins already. And a mediocre OC. Plus a poor O-line.

It's not hard to figure out why somebody like Watson would look to play in Denver. They have arguably the worst QB in the league and were dumb enough not to draft one. Seemingly every team but Denver either has a proven QB or a promising prospect.
It's not like Watson had a great offensive system in Houston either.

In Denver, he WOULD have some plus weapons. And a decent defense.

Look I hate the Donkos too, but their biggest failing is not finding a QB. They have lots of other pieces in place to win with.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:01 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

It's not hard to figure out why somebody like Watson would look to play in Denver. They have arguably the worst QB in the league and were dumb enough not to draft one. Seemingly every team but Denver either has a proven QB or a promising prospect.
He also mentioned the Eagles...who have 3 1st round picks next year. My guess is thats where he lands...out of the AFC.

Denver fans think they are some prime destination team that all QBs want to play for...nope...they are literally the only other team in the AFC without a QB.
[Reply]
wazu 10:01 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
In related news, Knowmo recently purchased a 50 gallon drum of massage oil.
Should be his only expense as towels/sheets not necessary.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:06 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Look I hate the Donkos too, but their biggest failing is not finding a QB. They have lots of other pieces in place to win with.
Like the 20th ranked defense and the 25th ranked OL?

There is this fantasy that they are a stacked team...only needing a QB. This isnt a Manning situation...where they acquired him for free.

They would be giving up picks/players and likely around $40 mill a season...
[Reply]
New World Order 10:10 AM 06-10-2021
The Broncos d is pretty good but I think Fangio deserves a lot of credit there. His ass will probably be gone after this year and so will Von, so there's that.

They do have some young weapons, but their offensive line sucks.

So, it kind of all evens out.
[Reply]
TEX 10:13 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Like the 20th ranked defense and the 25th ranked OL?

There is this fantasy that they are a stacked team...only needing a QB. This isnt a Manning situation...where they acquired him for free.

They would be giving up picks/players and likely around $40 mill a season...

Yea, that's the pert that keeps being overlooked.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:17 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Like the 20th ranked defense and the 25th ranked OL?

There is this fantasy that they are a stacked team...only needing a QB. This isnt a Manning situation...where they acquired him for free.

They would be giving up picks/players and likely around $40 mill a season...
I'm aware of their rankings.

I'm also aware that they had some injury issues and that having a steaming pile of dogshit at QB hurts both your defense and your offensive statistics.

The fact remains that it's not a team devoid of talent. They SHOULD have been better than they were, but Lock sucks.

Watson probably makes that an 11-6 team.

Lock will have them at 6-11.
[Reply]
TEX 10:20 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
He also mentioned the Eagles...who have 3 1st round picks next year. My guess is that where he lands...out of the AFC.

Denver fans think they are some prime destination team that all QBs want to play for...nope...they are literally the only other team in the AFC without a QB.

Yep. The Texans likely won't trade him to an AFC team if there is an NFC team with a solid offer. (And there will be) Philly, because of them likely having 3 First Round picks and Hurts having played HS Football in the Houston Area, is getting far more play than Denver is here.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:24 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
The Broncos d is pretty good
They gave up 48 (Bills) and 43 (Chiefs)...then 37 (Raiders) and 34 (Falcons).

Actually gave up 28+ points in 9 games....

Why people still think they are a good defensive team is a mystery...maybe still living in 2015?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up