ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 14
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>WTF is Nickelodeon doing?
staylor26 12:14 PM 06-09-2021
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP32JriH...dium=copy_link
[Reply]
TLO 05:12 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Nick had some great shows when I was a kid.

Rugrats
Hey Arnold
Rocket Power
Rocko's Modern Life

.... among others
How did I leave out Doug? Doug was awesome.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:13 PM 06-10-2021
Really, was it on Nickelodeon which is your favorite TV station?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:46 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
There's one thing the military and its members need to be concerned about - killing our enemies. That's their job and that's what they're there for, period end of line. Why in the blue fuck should I think twice or worry about about if our military is inclusive enough for the wokes not to mock when our enemies are laughing as they train to fight against us at this bullshit?
So very much this.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:22 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
There's one thing the military and its members need to be concerned about - killing our enemies. That's their job and that's what they're there for, period end of line. Why in the blue **** should I think twice or worry about about if our military is inclusive enough for the wokes not to mock when our enemies are laughing as they train to fight against us at this bullshit?

GOP is awfully quiet on this stuff. Aren’t they?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:12 PM 06-10-2021
So not only did they have this commercial or whatever, they also had a pride parade on Blue’s Clues…

https://youtu.be/d4vHegf3WPU

Kids like 3-6 years old watch Blue’s Clues. This is fucking insane.

And idiots like Mecca think it’s “weird” to speak out against this stuff. Good fucking grief.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:14 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
You think this is the first of sexualizing children? Have you not seen any kids and teen magazines for the past 20 years? It's only a problem for you now because it's not hetero in nature. And since you admit it isn't going to turn kids gay, I'm still not sure what the issue is.
It's the slippery slope issue. It got to this point because anytime someone stood up and said something it got ignored or blew off. They were labeled as boomers, religious fundamentalists, prudes etc...Then the new thing became an accepted norm and when even worse things are pushed people say "Look at what's been allowed for the last 20 years".
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:58 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So not only did they have this commercial or whatever, they also had a pride parade on Blue’s Clues…

Kids like 3-6 years old watch Blue’s Clues. This is ****ing insane.

And idiots like Mecca think it’s “weird” to speak out against this stuff. Good ****ing grief.
GOP doesn’t care ^
[Reply]
Pogue 10:22 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
GOP doesn’t care ^
^wouldn’t vote GOP even if they did.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:33 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
GOP doesn’t care ^
You seem to think that I’m a conservative…
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 11:07 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Kids like 3-6 years old watch Blue’s Clues. This is ****ing insane.

And idiots like Mecca think it’s “weird” to speak out against this stuff. Good ****ing grief.
Bigots getting upset over kids cartoons! Hurrah! Hurrah!
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:13 AM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
But Trump and the GOP celebrate their increased gay voter base. It may have been a product of the left but it isn't just the left anymore.

Besides. If violent video games don't make kids killers (they dont); then gay commercials aren't going to make kids gay.
Billay saya hello
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:23 AM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Lmaooo look at this one, dumb bastard.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:47 AM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by Pogue:
^wouldn’t vote GOP even if they did.
True ^
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:25 AM 06-11-2021
At least Adolph has the sack to show his face in this thread. He voted for this crap and is embracing his inner drag queen and promotion of perversions towards kids. Where are the other chitlibs.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:31 AM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Thanks for proving that you’re a piece of shit that will defend anything/everything.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 14
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up