ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>WTF is Nickelodeon doing?
staylor26 12:14 PM 06-09-2021
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP32JriH...dium=copy_link
[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:28 PM 06-09-2021
A lot of the Nickelodeon writes and executives are pedos themselves....not surprising at all this is happening.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 01:28 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Nobody said this is going to ďmake kids gayĒ.

Thatís not the issue here dumbass.
So what's the issue?
[Reply]
staylor26 01:29 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
So what's the issue?
Sexualizing our children you dumb fuck.

The fact that you have to even ask goes to show you’re part of the problem.
[Reply]
BDj23 01:29 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Now see there is this thing called a remote where you can you know change the channel.
1 step ahead of you, i cut my cable. :-)

Enjoy having that person tell your kids about their "fluid gender identity".
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:29 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
A lot of the Nickelodeon writes and executives are pedos themselves....not surprising at all this is happening.
Dan Schneider does not like this post
[Reply]
Mecca 01:31 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
A lot of the Nickelodeon writes and executives are pedos themselves....not surprising at all this is happening.
Do you personally know them? Do you work there sir?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 01:32 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Sexualizing our children you dumb fuck.

The fact that you have to even ask goes to show youíre part of the problem.
You think this is the first of sexualizing children? Have you not seen any kids and teen magazines for the past 20 years? It's only a problem for you now because it's not hetero in nature. And since you admit it isn't going to turn kids gay, I'm still not sure what the issue is.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:32 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Why is it so important to make sure less than .01% of the global population is represented?


Not being transgender is normal.
In 10 years Republican voters will support these cartoons.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:32 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Do you personally know them? Do you work there sir?
I don’t know how many, but we know there was 1 for sure, and I find it hard to believe he was the only one.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:33 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
You think this is the first of sexualizing children? Have you not seen any kids and teen magazines for the past 20 years? It's only a problem for you now because it's not hetero in nature. And since you admit it isn't going to turn kids gay, I'm still not sure what the issue is.
Tigerbeat was all good until it turned into drag queens my man.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:34 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
You think this is the first of sexualizing children? Have you not seen any kids and teen magazines for the past 20 years? It's only a problem for you now because it's not hetero in nature. And since you admit it isn't going to turn kids gay, I'm still not sure what the issue is.
Kids are very impressionable. At the very least seeing things like this can be very confusing for a kid even if it “doesn’t make them gay”. That’s without even getting into trans children also being normalized as part of the agenda despite the potential dangers.

Also, how do you know it’s “only a problem for me now”?

You seem to think this is normal/acceptable. Do you not realize that it says more about you than me?
[Reply]
Mecca 01:36 PM 06-09-2021
I'll say this when we live in a time where kids can access hardcore porn in about 2 seconds being worried about a crossdresser on tv seems kinda weird.

People just need to do a better job of being aware of what their kids are doing and what they are ok with them seeing etc.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:38 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'll say this when we live in a time where kids can access hardcore porn in about 2 seconds being worried about a crossdresser on tv seems kinda weird.

People just need to do a better job of being aware of what their kids are doing and what they are ok with them seeing etc.
Nickelodeon is a kids network. It’s not a porn site.

Are you seriously this fucking stupid?

And again, it’s not just about this one video. It’s the overall agenda being pushed.

Like I said, there’s a reason for the communist fist in this video. You’ll continue to ignore that though.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:40 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Nickelodeon is a kids network. Itís not a porn site.

Are you seriously this fucking stupid?

And again, itís not just about this one video. Itís the overall agenda being pushed.

Like I said, thereís a reason for the communist fist in this video. Youíll continue to ignore that though.
A kid using the internet is about as common as watching tv these days...
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:40 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
But Detoxing and the GOP celebrate their increased gay voter base.
The reason the GOP is getting more gay votes is because the level headed gay citizens in this country aren't the least bit supportive of whatever the hell this disgusting garbage is.

There are plenty of gay people (I know quite a few) who just want to live their lives and think this insane push to degenderize and basically encourage people to be complete inhuman freaks isn't a good thing for society. Being gay and getting your dick cut off and pretending to be a woman are not one in the same thing.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up