ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>WTF is Nickelodeon doing?
staylor26 12:14 PM 06-09-2021
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP32JriH...dium=copy_link
[Reply]
Mecca 12:53 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Velma didn't become a "lesbian" until 2020, just because you make shit up in your mind doesn't mean it's true.
Everything about that character screamed lesbian in 1982.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:55 PM 06-09-2021
More cope
[Reply]
staylor26 01:00 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
This stuff was going on the last 4 years...it doesn't matter who you vote for...they're all the same, it's a big club.

Biden is a shitass president, just the same as the guy before him, man it's hard to see that huh?
Are you seriously suggesting that this isn’t a product of the Left?

:-)

Biden is officially using the term “birthing people” now too.

Give me the shitass President that doesn’t support this kind of stuff. I’ll accept the mean tweets.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:03 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I know you're not serious. I hope anyway.
My post was tongue-in-cheek, but what I said about those characters is legit.

Also, the aardvark in The Pink Panther was a jew.
[Reply]
BDj23 01:03 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Everything about that character screamed lesbian in 1982.
Okay, maybe that's true. What does a lesbian cartoon character have to do with someone in fetish gear trying to brainwash my child?
[Reply]
staylor26 01:12 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Okay, maybe that's true. What does a lesbian cartoon character have to do with someone in fetish gear trying to brainwash my child?
With the communist fist at the end…
[Reply]
banyon 01:17 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
This is what you get when you vote left.
Yeah I remember Trump's bill to end all pro-gay programming on cable TV...?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:20 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Are you seriously suggesting that this isn’t a product of the Left?

:-)

Biden is officially using the term “birthing people” now too.

Give me the shitass President that doesn’t support this kind of stuff. I’ll accept the mean tweets.
Once you realize that it was Mecca posting that bullshit, it'll all make sense.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:21 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Okay, maybe that's true. What does a lesbian cartoon character have to do with someone in fetish gear trying to brainwash my child?
Now see there is this thing called a remote where you can you know change the channel.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:23 PM 06-09-2021
Spongebob is a peter puffer.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:24 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Now see there is this thing called a remote where you can you know change the channel.
Yea because this isn’t clearly something bigger than that and a blatant agenda being pushed into our culture…

I love how people like you make jokes about communism being a boogeyman, then just ignore the blatant symbolism attached to stuff like this. All just a coincidence though, right?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:24 PM 06-09-2021
Why is it so important to make sure less than .01% of the global population is represented?


Not being transgender is normal.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 01:25 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Are you seriously suggesting that this isn’t a product of the Left?

:-)

Biden is officially using the term “birthing people” now too.

Give me the shitass President that doesn’t support this kind of stuff. I’ll accept the mean tweets.
But Trump and the GOP celebrate their increased gay voter base. It may have been a product of the left but it isn't just the left anymore.

Besides. If violent video games don't make kids killers (they dont); then gay commercials aren't going to make kids gay.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:26 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
But Detoxing and the GOP celebrate their increased gay voter base. It may have been a product of the left but it isn't just the left anymore.

Besides. If violent video games don't make kids killers (they dont); then gay commercials aren't going to make kids gay.
Nobody said this is going to “make kids gay”.

That’s not the issue here dumbass.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:27 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Besides. If violent video games don't make kids killers (they dont); then gay commercials aren't going to make kids gay.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up