ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>So Blackrock is buying all of our available housing
Chiefspants 10:33 AM 06-09-2021
Here's the link to the full WSJ article: https://outline.com/stat1k/wrzXss.html

This is eviscerating the housing market in CO right now. A couple of my close friends (an engineer and a pharmacist) are getting outbid by 20-50K with each house they try to buy due to this practice.

This feels like it could absolutely impact the potential for upward mobility in this country.

Repost police stick it where it counts.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:37 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
Your most sane post ever.
It’s not sane at all. Nothing short of a Fascist-type movement would be able to tackle Blackrock. That’ll never happen in the States.

As for Adolph’s people, they tried taking on Wall Street back in 2010. The movement lasted a month before they started peeing on each other and raping women in the tents. Now they have Gay Pride parade floats funded by JP Morgan.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:40 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
The problem is that the corruption you've alluded to in your other posts will prevent your proposed solution (anti-trust suits) from stopping this practice.
I was already told this in an earlier post which I admitted was true. So why are you repeating it?

Originally Posted by :
A government filled with ex-Blackrock cronies are not going to bring a lawsuit against Blackrock. They lobbied to fill those positions with cronies to prevent that from happening.
These cronies aren't just from Blackrock either. It's throughout our govt, our cartelized banking system and the revolving door in our regulatory and financial system. We will always have some corruption in govt, it goes hand in hand which is another reason to keep govt small and limited in its powers. It keeps corruption lower and affects less areas. However, the levels of corruption are at unprecedented levels these days.

I just don't think targeting capital gains is the pancea some are looking for. No, I don't know what the solution is at this point either.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:46 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I was already told this in an earlier post which I admitted was true. So why are you repeating it?

These cronies aren't just from Blackrock either. It's throughout our govt, our cartelized banking system and the revolving door in our regulatory and financial system. We will always have some corruption in govt, it goes hand in hand which is another reason to keep govt small and limited in its powers. It keeps corruption lower and affects less areas. However, the levels of corruption are at unprecedented levels these days.

I just don't think targeting capital gains is the pancea some are looking for. No, I don't know what the solution is at this point either.
I forgot to mention it is throughout our corrupted financial aid programs which is covered in Confessions of an Economic Hitman.
They indebt poor countries, for public infrastructure to benefit crony corporations and when those poor countries can't pay it back, that's when the goons get sent in. The book is a real eye-opener and has been updated. I would think folks on the left, and those on the populist right would be digusted if they knew about such things. Not sure about the Establishment Republicans though.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:48 AM 06-10-2021
I was wondering if you had an alternative solution.

Originally Posted by :
But that answered my question. Personally, I think a slightly higher capital gains that slammed investment conglomerates is preferable to what's happening now.

I agree that everything in DC is a cesspit right now.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:51 AM 06-10-2021
The Left won’t ever take on Blackrock. Here’s how to pacify them:

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:56 AM 06-10-2021
If a bank is foreclosed, wouldn't that just hurt the people? The reason for the bailouts in 2008 was because they had no money in them. They were bankrupt and that would result in runs on banks, some of which happened by the average person.

BTW, as an aside but related to our financial health, Russia has been dumping US bonds and securities for gold and working to getting untied from the US dollar as the global currency. He recently mentioned it was due to US using it constantly as a weapon to sanction other countries. As far as I am concerned, he's targeting the same cronies who use our govt for their own wealth and who use it to run the world as they see fit.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:05 AM 06-10-2021
This article doesn't say what you think it says...Investors are buying about 1 in 5 properties, and with all the excess cash in the system and cheap capital for individual buyers, prices are soaring, not just on housing, but most things. The market is the market. This, as the article states, is creating another bubble, as at some point the Fed will have to raise interest rates fairly dramatically to tamper inflation. If the 10 year treasury rises to 3.00%, well below historic norms, it will substantially increase the monthly payment on a $300k home and will stem the demand, if we get back to the normal 4-5% range, even more. The tax the rich folks, and Biden's "no tax increase for anyone making over $400k" doesn't take into account the inflation tax that is the burden of mostly the middle and lower class when spending and the money supply becomes accelerated. This is the result, no tax increases, but your goods, services and housing prices are skyrocketing at an accelerated pace.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:08 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Agreed. This is another step towards the torches-and-pitchforks revolt that will be necessary to keep the US from becoming a banana republic. It's not left vs. right, it's the rich vs. everyone else.
We may not agree on much, but I see you still like stealing my words. Copying is the sincerest form of flattery.

Only I think your use is more Demo-Bolshevik here, whereas mine is average people blindlly following authority figures to target other average people to shame and marginalize them—or just abusive. As the Milgram experiment showed. ( such as with the current vaccines)
[Reply]
tooge 10:20 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Agreed. This is another step towards the torches-and-pitchforks revolt that will be necessary to keep the US from becoming a banana republic. It's not left vs. right, it's the rich vs. everyone else.
Just curious, who are the rich. I mean, I need to know how much money I can make before everyone thinks I'm the problem. What's my top number?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:29 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
This article doesn't say what you think it says...Investors are buying about 1 in 5 properties, and with all the excess cash in the system and cheap capital for individual buyers, prices are soaring, not just on housing, but most things. The market is the market. This, as the article states, is creating another bubble, as at some point the Fed will have to raise interest rates fairly dramatically to tamper inflation. If the 10 year treasury rises to 3.00%, well below historic norms, it will substantially increase the monthly payment on a $300k home and will stem the demand, if we get back to the normal 4-5% range, even more. The tax the rich folks, and Biden's "no tax increase for anyone making over $400k" doesn't take into account the inflation tax that is the burden of mostly the middle and lower class when spending and the money supply becomes accelerated. This is the result, no tax increases, but your goods, services and housing prices are skyrocketing at an accelerated pace.
I'm not confident investors are going to police themselves on this practice. The problem is that we're seeing a substantial increase in this and there's no signs it will slow down.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:30 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Excellent points!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:31 AM 06-10-2021
I'm not confident investors are going to police themselves on this practice. The problem is that we're seeing a substantial increase in this and there's no signs it will slow down.
Less money printing and cheap credit would dampen it too.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:32 AM 06-10-2021
Less money printing and cheap credit would dampen it too.
True, but Yellen and Powell's recent statements do not inspire confidence on that front.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:34 AM 06-10-2021
Here's the link to the full WSJ article: https://outline.com/stat1k/wrzXss.html

This is eviscerating the housing market in CO right now. A couple of my close friends (an engineer and a pharmacist) are getting outbid by 20-50K with each house they try to buy due to this practice.

This feels like it could absolutely impact the potential for upward mobility in this country.

Repost police stick it where it counts.
Chinese companies have been doing this...it's a serious issue. They can hoard available houses and make it impractical for average people to own.

This is a deliberate, planned agenda...it's what happens when a handful of people have more wealth than god...and are evil.

They want no functioning middle class...only serfs and masters. They want to slow-rot this country...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:35 AM 06-10-2021
True, but Yellen and Powell's recent statements do not inspire confidence on that front.
Of course not. I doubt anything will that would actually change things for the better. It's the Reset aka Build Back Better—Biden's slogan.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up