ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>VP Harris getting roasted over comment "We've been to the border"
petegz28 08:40 AM 06-08-2021
WATCH: Internet Erupts Over Kamala Harrisí Response To Grilling By NBC For Claiming Admin Has Been To Border

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch...been-to-border

Vice President Kamala Harris ignited a firestorm online on Tuesday morning after she claimed during an interview with NBC News that the administration has been to the border amid President Joe Bidenís border crisis, which prompted quick pushback from host Lester Holt.

PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT:

LESTER HOLT: Why will it be successful this time if it wasnít in the past?

KAMALA HARRIS: Well, I think there was success about what happened in the past. And again, when you look at what weíre doing now youíre seeing progress. And so letís not overlook progress.

HOLT: Let me just quickly put a button. Do you have any plans to visit the border?

HARRIS: At some point, you know, we are going to the border. Weíve been to the border. So this whole thing about the border. Weíve been to the border. Weíve been to the border.

HOLT: You havenít been to the border.

HARRIS: And I havenít been to Europe. And I mean, I donít understand the point that youíre making. Iím not discounting the importance of the border.

HOLT: Well, I mention it because I know Republicans have certainly come at you on this. But Democratic Congressman Cuellar, has a border district, has said to you and president, ďCome. You need, you need to see this.

HARRIS: I care about, listen, I care about whatís happening at the border. Iím in Guatemala because my focus is dealing with the root causes of migration. There may be some who think that that is not important, but it is my firm belief that if we care about whatís happening at the border, we better care about the root causes and address them. And so thatís what Iím doing.
[Reply]
Eureka 07:10 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Itís a PR campaign funded by Adelson called ďThe Israeli ProjectĒ. Itís fake. They hire hit eastern Euros for these campaigns to attract young fans across the world for Israel.

For some reason, this scam took off with lonely Zio-boomers in the USA.
I wouldn't doubt it.

I've met two Israeli women who were in that army and they were man eaters (not that this represents all, just my experience). Both cute enough though.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:16 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by FAX:
Javier told me that a kid from his town typically makes around 1,000 Pesos Per Week when working a "normal" (typically labor) job.

However, the local cartel will offer that same kid 2,000 Peso Per Day just to stand in a specific place and make a phone call when an "unknown" someone enters the territory.

1,000 Pesos is the equivalent of about 50 USD and won't even support a single person in Mexico.

Whereas 2,000 Pesos Per Day can support a family.

Therein lies the rub.

Were I king, I would recommend an end to the "War On Drugs". Legalize dope and tax it. Remove the profit incentive.

FAX
I agree. The harsh reality is we cant take in all of Mexico and all the people in shitty S. America. The way to fix that is to make them want to stay there by making their lives better THERE.

Maybe build a few hundred micro chip manufacturing plants there. Or oil refineries, or Nuclear power plants, or hair extension plant and plastic surgery centers. You know things Americans buy in mass.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:18 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
:-) :-)

If I were single I might kick around the idea of joining the IDF.
[Reply]
philfree 08:30 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by FAX:
Javier told me that a kid from his town typically makes around 1,000 Pesos Per Week when working a "normal" (typically labor) job.

However, the local cartel will offer that same kid 2,000 Peso Per Day just to stand in a specific place and make a phone call when an "unknown" someone enters the territory.

1,000 Pesos is the equivalent of about 50 USD and won't even support a single person in Mexico.

Whereas 2,000 Pesos Per Day can support a family.

Therein lies the rub.

Were I king, I would recommend an end to the "War On Drugs". Legalize dope and tax it. Remove the profit incentive.

FAX
If I were a King anyone caught selling needle dope to the populace would be publicly beheaded after he was nut hooked and his bowels were slowly pulled from his body.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:59 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

Itís fake, Zio-boomer ^
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 10:20 PM 06-08-2021
The fuck she gonna do in Central America :-) :-)
[Reply]
ghak99 10:40 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
The fuck she gonna do in Central America :-) :-)
Get dirty knees.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:38 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
That does nothing to change that the reality is that until the dumpster fire countries are safer and more desirable, we will be getting hordes heading our way.

Hell, it's good for us if they are stable as it they become markets for our exports.

This isn't rocket science man.
So are you claiming the same amount of illegals are crossing now as when 45 was Prez?
[Reply]
FAX 07:58 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by philfree:
If I were a King anyone caught selling needle dope to the populace would be publicly beheaded after he was nut hooked and his bowels were slowly pulled from his body.
I've seen the needle and the damage done, Mr. philfree.

Also, as one who was prescribed Satan's Dingleberries to the point of severe, extended addiction, I can attest firsthand to the variety of problems caused by the use of opiates.

Clearly, my approach is imperfect. No solution is.

Essentially, I find it difficult to believe that repurposing the vast resources we expend on the War On Drugs in order to regulate cocaine and opiates would not be an improvement on the current policy.

After all, we have demonstrably proven that the War On Drugs is a war we have not won ... and can never win. In fact, we have lost ground in this "War" every single day for decades.

FAX
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:11 AM 06-09-2021
Itís fake, Zio-boomer ^
As if I was serious you fucking retard.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:11 AM 06-09-2021
She might be Russian. Supposedly, a lot of Russians who move to Israel are in the IDF. They like that Bolshevik-idea of equality for women in combat.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:37 AM 06-09-2021
As if I was serious you fucking retard.
I've hear apocryphal tales of men who, when presented with the countenance of an itty-bitty waist and a round thing in their face, get sprung.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:39 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
She might be Russian. Supposedly, a lot of Russians who move to Israel are in the IDF. They like that Bolshevik-idea of equality for women in combat.
What's wrong with that? Bitches can die for their country just as well as men.
[Reply]
banyon 09:51 AM 06-09-2021
Pubes are mad she wonít go to the border and do...what exactly?
Grandstand. Spectacle over policy. That's all there is now.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:51 PM 06-09-2021
Itís a PR campaign funded by Adelson called ďThe Israeli ProjectĒ. Itís fake. They hire hit eastern Euros for these campaigns to attract young fans across the world for Israel.

For some reason, this scam took off with lonely Zio-boomers in the USA.
Don't worry, nobody's going to ask you to fight with/for the Joos.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up