ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>VP Harris getting roasted over comment "We've been to the border"
petegz28 08:40 AM 06-08-2021
WATCH: Internet Erupts Over Kamala Harrisí Response To Grilling By NBC For Claiming Admin Has Been To Border

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch...been-to-border

Vice President Kamala Harris ignited a firestorm online on Tuesday morning after she claimed during an interview with NBC News that the administration has been to the border amid President Joe Bidenís border crisis, which prompted quick pushback from host Lester Holt.

PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT:

LESTER HOLT: Why will it be successful this time if it wasnít in the past?

KAMALA HARRIS: Well, I think there was success about what happened in the past. And again, when you look at what weíre doing now youíre seeing progress. And so letís not overlook progress.

HOLT: Let me just quickly put a button. Do you have any plans to visit the border?

HARRIS: At some point, you know, we are going to the border. Weíve been to the border. So this whole thing about the border. Weíve been to the border. Weíve been to the border.

HOLT: You havenít been to the border.

HARRIS: And I havenít been to Europe. And I mean, I donít understand the point that youíre making. Iím not discounting the importance of the border.

HOLT: Well, I mention it because I know Republicans have certainly come at you on this. But Democratic Congressman Cuellar, has a border district, has said to you and president, ďCome. You need, you need to see this.

HARRIS: I care about, listen, I care about whatís happening at the border. Iím in Guatemala because my focus is dealing with the root causes of migration. There may be some who think that that is not important, but it is my firm belief that if we care about whatís happening at the border, we better care about the root causes and address them. And so thatís what Iím doing.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:12 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
We already have a program like that. It's called hiring U.S. citizens.
:-):-):-):-)

How old do you think Eureka is ????
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:15 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by redshirt32:
This VP is in way over her head, alot better heels up if you dare go there.
What a cluster f Admin /Joebama come on man......
Love that reference !! So True and :-)
[Reply]
petegz28 04:17 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Kamala is either trolling conservatives or her handlers screwed up by not having Harris say, "my team has been to the border".
I'm going with the latter since she and her staff were too busy handing out Kamala-Cookies.....
[Reply]
Eureka 05:31 PM 06-08-2021
We already have a program like that. It's called hiring U.S. citizens.
Yeah, that would be ideal but that's not what's happening and it's not based in the current reality.

Many illegals are hired in this country to work jobs even though it is against the law. The system is more complex then your one line zinger.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:41 PM 06-08-2021
Trum,p!!!!
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:42 PM 06-08-2021
And to think: sheís Joebamaís replacement.

We are so fucked.
[Reply]
jdubya 05:45 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Yeah, that would be ideal but that's not what's happening and it's not based in the current reality.

Many illegals are hired in this country to work jobs even though it is against the law. The system is more complex then your one line zinger.
A buddy of mine has built multiple large businesses and truly is against hiring illegals but he says they know the system. They apply with seemingly legal paperwork and ID and begin working. They (illegals) know it takes the system X amount of weeks before they get red tagged and by the time HR goes to fire them, they have quit and are already down the road doing it again elsewhere. But it takes sometimes 8,12 or 16 weeks or more before backgrounds come back. He told me this about 3 years ago so maybe today it has improved, I donít know.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:48 PM 06-08-2021

No, the system's not a bit more complex than my one line zinger. It really is that simple. The workarounds to avoid actually having to use the system are where the so-called "more complex" aspects lie.
[Reply]
Eureka 06:10 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
A buddy of mine has built multiple large businesses and truly is against hiring illegals but he says they know the system. They apply with seemingly legal paperwork and ID and begin working. They (illegals) know it takes the system X amount of weeks before they get red tagged and by the time HR goes to fire them, they have quit and are already down the road doing it again elsewhere. But it takes sometimes 8,12 or 16 weeks or more before backgrounds come back. He told me this about 3 years ago so maybe today it has improved, I donít know.
I know of this practice and also know of people "waiting" for papers etc and are working for companies. Illegals are finding ways to work. There are more than 10 million? How many are working?

No, the system's not a bit more complex than my one line zinger. It really is that simple. The workarounds to avoid actually having to use the system are where the so-called "more complex" aspects lie.
I was just making a suggestion and I think yours is a good one as well. That's just not going to happen overnight.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:13 PM 06-08-2021
If the border is in such crisis, why were Sens Cruz, Graham, and Hagerty over in Israel last week?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:15 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
A buddy of mine has built multiple large businesses and truly is against hiring illegals but he says they know the system. They apply with seemingly legal paperwork and ID and begin working. They (illegals) know it takes the system X amount of weeks before they get red tagged and by the time HR goes to fire them, they have quit and are already down the road doing it again elsewhere. But it takes sometimes 8,12 or 16 weeks or more before backgrounds come back. He told me this about 3 years ago so maybe today it has improved, I don’t know.
Corporations have gone down into those Latin American countries and give them paper work to game the system too. Before entering the US. Globalist multinationals are in on it.
[Reply]
Eureka 06:19 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
If the border is in such crisis, why were Sens Cruz, Graham, and Hagerty over in Israel last week?
:-) :-)

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:43 PM 06-08-2021
Who is that girl? A Ukrainian, I’ll bet my bottom dollar.
[Reply]
Eureka 06:47 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Who is that girl? A Ukrainian, Iíll bet my bottom dollar.
Possibly.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/248330...rmy-instagram/
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:01 PM 06-08-2021
Possibly.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/248330...rmy-instagram/

Itís a PR campaign funded by Adelson called ďThe Israeli ProjectĒ. Itís fake. They hire hit eastern Euros for these campaigns to attract young fans across the world for Israel.

For some reason, this scam took off with lonely Zio-boomers in the USA.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up