ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>VP Harris getting roasted over comment "We've been to the border"
petegz28 08:40 AM 06-08-2021
WATCH: Internet Erupts Over Kamala Harris’ Response To Grilling By NBC For Claiming Admin Has Been To Border

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch...been-to-border

Vice President Kamala Harris ignited a firestorm online on Tuesday morning after she claimed during an interview with NBC News that the administration has been to the border amid President Joe Biden’s border crisis, which prompted quick pushback from host Lester Holt.

PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT:

LESTER HOLT: Why will it be successful this time if it wasn’t in the past?

KAMALA HARRIS: Well, I think there was success about what happened in the past. And again, when you look at what we’re doing now you’re seeing progress. And so let’s not overlook progress.

HOLT: Let me just quickly put a button. Do you have any plans to visit the border?

HARRIS: At some point, you know, we are going to the border. We’ve been to the border. So this whole thing about the border. We’ve been to the border. We’ve been to the border.

HOLT: You haven’t been to the border.

HARRIS: And I haven’t been to Europe. And I mean, I don’t understand the point that you’re making. I’m not discounting the importance of the border.

HOLT: Well, I mention it because I know Republicans have certainly come at you on this. But Democratic Congressman Cuellar, has a border district, has said to you and president, “Come. You need, you need to see this.

HARRIS: I care about, listen, I care about what’s happening at the border. I’m in Guatemala because my focus is dealing with the root causes of migration. There may be some who think that that is not important, but it is my firm belief that if we care about what’s happening at the border, we better care about the root causes and address them. And so that’s what I’m doing.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:05 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
What do you want her to do there?
Throw you out? :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:08 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Throw you out? :-)
You want her to go down there and grandstand, and call a presser saying we need to be “tough on illegal immigration”. Then pack up and head back to DC after the photo op.

That’s all it takes to please simpletons like you.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:08 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Physically stopping illegals from coming over the border is impossible. Even with a big, beautiful wall, they will still come in in droves. Other than mass murder, there are two ways to significantly reduce illegal immigration: Make the US a shittier place to live, or make Latin America a less shitty place to live.
Is central America really the United States issue to solve? What are we supposed to do there? Throw money at them? Take them over? We can't (and shouldnt) control other countries, we are having enough trouble in our own.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:10 AM 06-08-2021
You want her to go down there and grandstand, and call a presser saying we need to be “tough on illegal immigration”. Then pack up and head back to DC after the photo op.

Yeah......:-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:12 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Is central America really the United States issue to solve? What are we supposed to do there? Throw money at them? Take them over? We can't (and shouldnt) control other countries, we are having enough trouble in our own.
I don't disagree, and we might not be able to "fix" those countries no matter what we try. That would leave the "make the US a shittier place to live" option. I'm not keen on that one either.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:12 AM 06-08-2021

I tend to agree with this. For decades now, it's been nothing but talk.

Detoxing pitched a wall for symbolic reasons only.

Dems want eternal votes, and pubs and dems' big-money donors want cheap labor.

Immigrants are modern-day slaves to the powers that be......and beyond the grandstanding, neither party actually wants to really help the situation.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:24 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:

Immigrants are modern-day slaves to the powers that be......and beyond the grandstanding, neither party actually wants to really help the situation.

It’s really simple: you either oppose illegal immigration of you don’t. Congress (and all our Presidents) have shown the last 40 years they support it. There’s simply no other way to look at it.

Ike rounded up 1.1 million (!) Mexican illegals in the mid 1950s and deported them back. We could reasonably conclude he “opposed” illegal immigration.
[Reply]
Pennywise 09:35 AM 06-08-2021

[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:37 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
That is one clueless whore...
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:49 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Sure seemed like we were doing better at stopping things until Biden un-did everything Detoxing did just because Detoxing did it.

But continue to rationalize how Biden-Harris took a situation and made it exponentially worse in literally a matter of days.
That does nothing to change that the reality is that until the dumpster fire countries are safer and more desirable, we will be getting hordes heading our way.

Hell, it's good for us if they are stable as it they become markets for our exports.

This isn't rocket science man.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:50 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:

Do you really believe that?

Do you think that if Detoxing had faced no opposition in the streets in the bureaucracy, in the states, in the media, in Congress, in his own party, . . . or even if the opposition had been less vociferous across the board, we would still have caved and said 'just kidding!! Don't call my bluff here people?'

We don't elect kings. Nothing as thorny as ending illegal immigration will be done by one person.

Do you really think the entire effort was all for show? And if so, to what end? He's a supposed egomaniac, why put so much capital into such an ego bruising effort?
[Reply]
alpha_omega 09:51 AM 06-08-2021
I don't give a crap if she personally visits or not....there isn't anything she could see that they want to fix anyway.

That aside...I found this most surprising....

Originally Posted by :
which prompted quick pushback from host Lester Holt.

[Reply]
ptlyon 10:13 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
I don't give a crap if she personally visits or not....there isn't anything she could see that they want to fix anyway.

That aside...I found this most surprising....
She must've turned down his advances
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:22 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Harris is a pretty dis-likable person.

However, if we want to stem the tide of people trying to invade our country, we need to address the root of the problem, which is dumpster fire countries in Central and South America.

So she isn't exactly wrong here.

No.

The root of the problem is the U.S. not enforcing its border.
[Reply]
Pennywise 10:40 AM 06-08-2021
Hypocrite blowjob queen...

Cringe. Kamala Harris doesn't get it.

Holt: "Do you have any plans to visit the border?"

Harris: "We've been to the border. We've been the border."

Holt: "YOU haven't been to the border."

Harris: ".....and I haven't been to Europe. I don't understand the point you're making." pic.twitter.com/fFXMf8X0b6

— Andrew Clark (@AndrewHClark) June 8, 2021

[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up