ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>VP Harris getting roasted over comment "We've been to the border"
petegz28 08:40 AM 06-08-2021
WATCH: Internet Erupts Over Kamala Harrisí Response To Grilling By NBC For Claiming Admin Has Been To Border

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch...been-to-border

Vice President Kamala Harris ignited a firestorm online on Tuesday morning after she claimed during an interview with NBC News that the administration has been to the border amid President Joe Bidenís border crisis, which prompted quick pushback from host Lester Holt.

PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT:

LESTER HOLT: Why will it be successful this time if it wasnít in the past?

KAMALA HARRIS: Well, I think there was success about what happened in the past. And again, when you look at what weíre doing now youíre seeing progress. And so letís not overlook progress.

HOLT: Let me just quickly put a button. Do you have any plans to visit the border?

HARRIS: At some point, you know, we are going to the border. Weíve been to the border. So this whole thing about the border. Weíve been to the border. Weíve been to the border.

HOLT: You havenít been to the border.

HARRIS: And I havenít been to Europe. And I mean, I donít understand the point that youíre making. Iím not discounting the importance of the border.

HOLT: Well, I mention it because I know Republicans have certainly come at you on this. But Democratic Congressman Cuellar, has a border district, has said to you and president, ďCome. You need, you need to see this.

HARRIS: I care about, listen, I care about whatís happening at the border. Iím in Guatemala because my focus is dealing with the root causes of migration. There may be some who think that that is not important, but it is my firm belief that if we care about whatís happening at the border, we better care about the root causes and address them. And so thatís what Iím doing.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:48 AM 06-08-2021
CLIMATE CHANGE!
[Reply]
petegz28 08:49 AM 06-08-2021
Meanwhile CNN is still pushing the Jan 6th crap......:-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:50 AM 06-08-2021
Harris is a pretty dis-likable person.

However, if we want to stem the tide of people trying to invade our country, we need to address the root of the problem, which is dumpster fire countries in Central and South America.

So she isn't exactly wrong here.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:51 AM 06-08-2021
At least her lies are uncommon enough that they make the news, instead of being so numerous that there isn't enough airtime to discuss them all. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:53 AM 06-08-2021
Pubes are mad she won’t go to the border and do...what exactly?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:53 AM 06-08-2021
What's going on at the border?

Somebody finally putting baby crocodiles in the water? FINALLY! If they are, bless those people...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:55 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Pubes are mad she wonít go to the border and do...what exactly?
Shoot Joos.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:56 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Harris is a pretty dis-likable person.

However, if we want to stem the tide of people trying to invade our country, we need to address the root of the problem, which is dumpster fire countries in Central and South America.

So she isn't exactly wrong here.
If I am bleeding, I don't let myself continue to bleed while I wait to to go the doctor and have him tell me why I am bleeding and lecture me on how to properly use a kitchen knife.

I stop the bleeding first.

In other words, addressing the border isn't exclusively resolved by going to Guatemala.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:59 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
If I am bleeding, I don't let myself continue to bleed while I wait to to go the doctor and have him tell me why I am bleeding and lecture me on how to properly use a kitchen knife.

In other words, addressing the border isn't exclusively resolved by going to Guatemala.
No, but you can try and stop the bleeding with a bandage, but it isn't going to do shit to help with that blade that keeps getting shoved back into the same spot over and over again.

You can armor up that spot, but with repeated probes, that armor is going to fail as well.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:01 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:

Physically stopping illegals from coming over the border is impossible. Even with a big, beautiful wall, they will still come in in droves. Other than mass murder, there are two ways to significantly reduce illegal immigration: Make the US a shittier place to live, or make Latin America a less shitty place to live.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:01 AM 06-08-2021
but hey.....no mean tweets, right??!!
[Reply]
petegz28 09:03 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Physically stopping illegals from coming over the border is impossible. Even with a big, beautiful wall, they will still come in in droves. Other than mass murder, there are two ways to significantly reduce illegal immigration: Make the US a shittier place to live, or make Latin America a less shitty place to live.
Sure seemed like we were doing better at stopping things until Biden un-did everything Trump did just because Trump did it.

But continue to rationalize how Biden-Harris took a situation and made it exponentially worse in literally a matter of days.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:03 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
No, but you can try and stop the bleeding with a bandage, but it isn't going to do shit to help with that blade that keeps getting shoved back into the same spot over and over again.

You can armor up that spot, but with repeated probes, that armor is going to fail as well.
I won't repeat myself. Please see my answer to Adolf......
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:03 AM 06-08-2021
What do you want her to do there?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up