ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>J Whit does some good work
HonestChieffan 06:38 AM 06-08-2021

Here's some news mixed with a powerful column. Please read and share. https://t.co/eizK6bGo1X

— Jason Whitlock (@WhitlockJason) June 8, 2021

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:52 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
WRONG!

Tells even the believer to pray that day not come, great and terrible day judgement will be.
Why would it be terrible, if you are certain you are going to Heaven?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:11 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Why would it be terrible, if you are certain you are going to Heaven?
No one is supposed to celebrate so many souls going to hell for eternity, I wouldn't wish that upon anyone. Wrath is serious and even GOD doesn't want even one soul to be there.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:22 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
No one is supposed to celebrate so many souls going to hell for eternity, I wouldn't wish that upon anyone. Wrath is serious and even GOD doesn't want even one soul to be there.
GOD makes all the rules and can change them at will, so unless he answers to someone else, that's simply not true.
[Reply]
jettio 03:28 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
:-)

Goddamn you are ****ing stupid. Dude is probably one of the most honest journalist in existence in this country and you call him a coward.

He has never changed his tune or narrative. Ever. Its cost him jobs because he wont bend his values.

Good grief stop posting on this topic.

Make sure to listen to every podcast and read every article.

He needs your support. Let us know when he says anything different than the orthodoxy of his new friends.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:39 PM 06-10-2021
Didn't JWhit donate to the SaveOurChiefs airplane banner flyover? If so....much respect.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 04:17 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Pretending the Bible is accurate, God is responsible for killing more children than anyone else in human history.
I bring that up all the time, but somehow those are never his fault. If that kid didn't want terminal cancer, humanity should have prayed more or something.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 04:18 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I don't think Jesus is a fan of abortion.
Maybe, but he didn't care enough to speak up about it.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 04:21 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
No one is supposed to celebrate so many souls going to hell for eternity, I wouldn't wish that upon anyone. Wrath is serious and even GOD doesn't want even one soul to be there.
If that were true, he wouldn't send anyone there.
[Reply]
ghak99 04:36 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Didn't JWhit donate to the SaveOurChiefs airplane banner flyover? If so....much respect.
I believe he did, but I seem to remember some of his shout outs were worth just as much, or more, during the PR push.
[Reply]
ghak99 04:47 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
GOD makes all the rules and can change them at will, so unless he answers to someone else, that's simply not true.
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
If that were true, he wouldn't send anyone there.
Are you two related or do you just read these weak responses off the same cheat sheet email chain? Unless you believe he controls every single action every person makes, it's possible to not want them there and understand the need for judgement.

I don't want prison full of fucktards, but I fully support criminals being punished for their crimes. The concept isn't exactly rocket surgery.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:18 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Maybe, but he didn't care enough to speak up about it.
Most would suggest he did.

But why are we fighting, you and I are both fans of abortion in it's current general form.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:35 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Are you two related or do you just read these weak responses off the same cheat sheet email chain? Unless you believe he controls every single action every person makes, it's possible to not want them there and understand the need for judgement.

I don't want prison full of ****tards, but I fully support criminals being punished for their crimes. The concept isn't exactly rocket surgery.
That "e-mail cheat sheet" is regular old common sense.

The main point here is refuting the BS claim about what god "has to" do or what he "wants" or "doesn't want" to do. He can do anything, allegedly. He made all the rules, and he can change them as well, if he is all-powerful as is claimed.

If he doesn't want to send someone to hell, he doesn't have to do so. And that doesn't mean he can't render judgement on someone for their sins (which he also set the rules for). A good parent can punish their child for being bad. Most just don't do so by torturing them for eternity. God does, apparently. He's a dick.
[Reply]
ghak99 09:33 AM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
That "e-mail cheat sheet" is regular old common sense.

The main point here is refuting the BS claim about what god "has to" do or what he "wants" or "doesn't want" to do. He can do anything, allegedly. He made all the rules, and he can change them as well, if he is all-powerful as is claimed.

If he doesn't want to send someone to hell, he doesn't have to do so. And that doesn't mean he can't render judgement on someone for their sins (which he also set the rules for). A good parent can punish their child for being bad. Most just don't do so by torturing them for eternity. God does, apparently. He's a dick.
Reward failure with probation and a half way house? That sounds like the first step toward participation ribbon bullshit. They had their whole life to figure it out.

If I had my way, Darwin would be demoted from salary to per contract. He's obviously slacking and needs to do a better job of filtering prior to the final sort.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:07 PM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Pretending the Bible is accurate, God is responsible for killing more children than anyone else in human history.
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I bring that up all the time, but somehow those are never his fault. If that kid didn't want terminal cancer, humanity should have prayed more or something.

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:09 PM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
If that were true, he wouldn't send anyone there.
He won't break his rules for any reason, it's not that hard to understand. If someone jumps from a building should he then change how gravity works? Better if we were to listen to him and not jump thinking it was a great idea.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up