ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>J Whit does some good work
HonestChieffan 06:38 AM 06-08-2021

Here's some news mixed with a powerful column. Please read and share. https://t.co/eizK6bGo1X

— Jason Whitlock (@WhitlockJason) June 8, 2021

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:39 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
Serious question: Do you right wing nut jobs actually think that Jesus would be a conservative in today's world?
Would Jesus be a Democrat supporting abortion ????
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:47 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
I did read the article, seems like he is planning on fighting on behalf on one crowd to exaggerate and misrepresent the crowd he is fighting against.

He'll be redeemed according to who as long as he parrots back a partisan point of view? Just the people who say the same shit?

Seems like that listing of his colleagues on the Blaze are folks that criticize and belittle and demean people on the "other side".

Being a person of faith ought to include a measure of love for people.

Fearless? As if that bitch Whitlock will dare say a single thing challenging the orthodoxy of his new friends. I suppose the proof will be when anyone listening to his show will ever feel like he is saying any single thing that is not the party line.
Some people really do change especially when they come to Jesus and finally see truth for what it really IS and see BS ethnic politics for what it really is and aren't afraid to call it out.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 09:56 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Would Jesus be a Democrat supporting abortion ????
Jesus would probably be liberal enough to advocate for a society where abortion wouldn't be considered a potential necessity. Do you think Jesus would advocate for the possible death of a mother who was being forced to carry a stillborn child?

Or better yet...what becomes of those people who aren't "born again"?
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 10:00 PM 06-09-2021
So the sportswriter that gets suspended for making homophobic posters calling Drew Bledsoe gay and showing them from the press box to the fans in Foxboro and the sportswriter that can't get enough writing about titty bars and the sportswriter who says Jeremy Lin's dick must be small because he is Asian when Jeremy Lin is having a great run of games with the Knicks s a religious person?

Opportunistic phony who now can not get a job now unless he becomes outwardly religious is more like it.

What church did Whitlock attend in Kansas City? What church did he attend in LA?

Shame that a guy that has spent thousands more hours in titty bars than he ever has at church, now wants to say that his new friends are the answer.

People that go to church every week and tithe to support their church and its food pantries and outreach to the poor will all be called assholes by Whitlock and his group of people at The Blaze if the church goer simply said that they vote for a Democrat or prefer a policy that is backed by the Democrats or Progressives.

And some people in dc subforum love licking this shit up.

You have to be a seriously stupid person if you think Whitlock is about unity. He has never been about treating people as he would want to be treated. He has always thrown stones at people. He is just picking a side so that he can throw stones at the other side.
Yup, he’s burned every bridge in sports media and couldn’t even make it work at outkick or whatever sports blog most people have never heard of. It will be interesting to see how long he lasts parroting Glenn Beck’s nonsense.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 10:03 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Religious faith is the key to a happy, healthy country. That's why the Middle East is a region of peace and prosperity, and those godless heathens in Scandinavia occupy a Hell on Earth.
Dude. As a whole Christianity values life. Islam values death. If you want find anecdotal evidence contradicting that, fine. But it’s anecdotal. Islam values the death of as many people possible. I lived it. I know you didn’t. Believing anything else is on you and your refusal to accept reality.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:10 PM 06-09-2021
Do you think Jesus would advocate for the possible death of a mother who was being forced to carry a stillborn child?
Forced by who ??

Healthy unborn utero babies murdered purposely as compared to still born babies of natural death in the womb resulting by natural causes ?? Apples to oranges.

John 3:3
3 Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
[Reply]
jettio 10:11 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Some people really do change especially when they come to Jesus and finally see truth for what it really IS and see BS ethnic politics for what it really is and aren't afraid to call it out.
He comments on BS ethnic politics in the most cowardly way possible. Instead of having an honest conversation about what is wrong and what could be improved, he finds the most extreme example of someone talking nonsense and then beats that person up to win over his new friends.

Seems like this advocacy for faith is his latest strategy to get a paycheck. Since all of his business and personal relationships crash, you could look at the list of Blaze assholes and figure that another nasty breakup is on the way.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 10:17 PM 06-09-2021
He comments on BS ethnic politics in the most cowardly way possible. Instead of having an honest conversation about what is wrong and what could be improved, he finds the most extreme example of someone talking nonsense and then beats that person up to win over his new friends.

Seems like this advocacy for faith is his latest strategy to get a paycheck. Since all of his business and personal relationships crash, you could look at the list of Blaze assholes and figure that another nasty breakup is on the way.
Black conservatives are so scary!!!
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:18 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
couldn’t even make it work at outkick
Listen my friend, not only is the News world 90% progressive but the sports world is as well and "The Spirit of the Age" does NOT want any one wandering off the progressive ranch with free thought and free discussion of ideas that might oppose Karl. Jesus and Karl don't see eye to eye and therefore Jesus is not welcome in an atheist world which includes the sports commentary.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:23 PM 06-09-2021
Jesus would probably be liberal enough to advocate for a society where abortion wouldn't be considered a potential necessity. Do you think Jesus would advocate for the possible death of a mother who was being forced to carry a stillborn child?

Jesus liberal? huh? He wouldn't be on either side directly but I can guarantee he would be very conservative.

Jesus also said you MUST be born again, no other way to the father but by him.

GOD doesn't advocate anything he tells you what you need to do, Lukewarm is the worst to be. He would rather you hated him than be lukewarm.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:27 PM 06-09-2021
Cowardly ? How so ?? Instead of honest conversation?? When I hear these words it usually means the truth has been spoken and that hurts, because NOW accountability is required to own the truth so that solutions are REAL thus successful because self-responsibility rules the day as opposed to pointing the finger at other people/institutions who are supposedly responsible thus change never comes.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 05:16 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Black conservatives are so scary!!!
He has to be discredited somehow. Can’t have blacks leaving the Dem plantation.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:06 AM 06-10-2021
typically attacking everything but what was said.

He's a bad person!!
He has nefarious purposes!!
Good people will be hurt somehow!!

If you're gonna be a critic, put nuts on the table. The things he's criticizing, should they be criticized or lauded?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:36 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Well there is also the concept that if you don't have to concern yourself with the potential perils awaiting you in the afterlife you might not give a **** about anything.

I don't in any way buy into the concept non religious people are happier in general anyway. Most truly religious people I know are the most grounded, reasonable, happy, good people.

Radical atheist appear to be the most unhappy people I have encountered, along with liberals. They are almost all miserable from what I can tell.

Frankly I don't really know that many assholes except on here. :-)
Don't confuse my comment for not believing in God or an afterlife.

It is a fact that most religious texts were either written by crazy people, or interpreted by power hungry people in the modern age.

Anyone reading the New Testament and coming out with hate for any group is insane. People who read articles/books about the Bible instead of reading the Bible for themselves are sheep.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:41 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
So, another do-nothing liberal. Gotcha.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up