ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>J Whit does some good work
HonestChieffan 06:38 AM 06-08-2021

Here's some news mixed with a powerful column. Please read and share. https://t.co/eizK6bGo1X

— Jason Whitlock (@WhitlockJason) June 8, 2021

[Reply]
Mecca 02:30 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Well there is also the concept that if you don't have to concern yourself with the potential perils awaiting you in the afterlife you might not give a **** about anything.

I don't in any way buy into the concept non religious people are happier in general anyway. Most truly religious people I know are the most grounded, reasonable, happy, good people.

Radical atheist appear to be the most unhappy people I have encountered, along with liberals. They are almost all miserable from what I can tell.

Frankly I don't really know that many assholes except on here. :-)
To be fair anyone that is radical about anything is probably not going to be very happy.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:31 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Jason "knows" Jesus.:-):-)

I have noticed a positive and deeper take on life in general i.e. to his writings and on air commentary in the last few years and now we know why.:-)

Whether this is re-kindled or recent conversion to Christ, praise be to Jesus that Jason has come home !!:-):-)
Jason knows how to pander for clicks.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:32 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Jason knows how to pander for clicks.
There's a reason he keeps changing platforms every 5 minutes.
[Reply]
eDave 02:34 PM 06-09-2021

[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:13 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Looks about right, leftist doesn't do a fucking thing except hang around for credit for caring, while telling everyone else to do the work.

Conservative's legs are probably knackered from being so solicitous of leftist's bullshit ordering people around all day.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:15 PM 06-09-2021
Imagine that. A leftist telling someone to do something rather than do it themselves.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:54 PM 06-09-2021

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 05:15 PM 06-09-2021
They forgot to draw the part where the leftist licks his friend's gf's pussy because he's a scumbag piece of shit.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:18 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
They forgot to draw the part where the leftist licks his friend's gf's pussy because he's a scumbag piece of shit.
Ohhh spicy!! :-) :-)
[Reply]
DJJasonp 05:29 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Imagine that. A leftist telling someone to do something rather than do it themselves.
I dont think this played out the way Dave had in mind..... :-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:34 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
His best yet. He hit the nail on the head with what ails this country. The good news is this battle was fought and won over 2000 years ago. Why fear an enemy thatís already defeated.
AMEN BROTHER !!!
[Reply]
jettio 07:22 PM 06-09-2021
So the sportswriter that gets suspended for making homophobic posters calling Drew Bledsoe gay and showing them from the press box to the fans in Foxboro and the sportswriter that can't get enough writing about titty bars and the sportswriter who says Jeremy Lin's dick must be small because he is Asian when Jeremy Lin is having a great run of games with the Knicks s a religious person?

Opportunistic phony who now can not get a job now unless he becomes outwardly religious is more like it.

What church did Whitlock attend in Kansas City? What church did he attend in LA?

Shame that a guy that has spent thousands more hours in titty bars than he ever has at church, now wants to say that his new friends are the answer.

People that go to church every week and tithe to support their church and its food pantries and outreach to the poor will all be called assholes by Whitlock and his group of people at The Blaze if the church goer simply said that they vote for a Democrat or prefer a policy that is backed by the Democrats or Progressives.

And some people in dc subforum love licking this shit up.

You have to be a seriously stupid person if you think Whitlock is about unity. He has never been about treating people as he would want to be treated. He has always thrown stones at people. He is just picking a side so that he can throw stones at the other side.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:24 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
So the sportswriter that gets suspended for making homophobic posters calling Drew Bledsoe gay and showing them from the press box to the fans in Foxboro and the sportswriter that can't get enough writing about titty bars and the sportswriter who says Jeremy Lin's dick must be small because he is Asian when Jeremy Lin is having a great run of games with the Knicks s a religious person?

Opportunistic phony who now can not get a job now unless he becomes outwardly religious is more like it.

What church did Whitlock attend in Kansas City? What church did he attend in LA?

Shame that a guy that has spent thousands more hours in titty bars than he ever has at church, now wants to say that his new friends are the answer.

People that go to church every week and tithe to support their church and its food pantries and outreach to the poor will all be called assholes by Whitlock and his group of people at The Blaze if the church goer simply said that they vote for a Democrat or prefer a policy that is backed by the Democrats or Progressives.

And some people in dc subforum love licking this shit up.

You have to be a seriously stupid person if you think Whitlock is about unity. He has never been about treating people as he would want to be treated. He has always thrown stones at people. He is just picking a side so that he can throw stones at the other side.
So there is no redemption in your worldview then? Did you read his article about how he told on himself?
[Reply]
jettio 08:14 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
So there is no redemption in your worldview then? Did you read his article about how he told on himself?
I did read the article, seems like he is planning on fighting on behalf on one crowd to exaggerate and misrepresent the crowd he is fighting against.

He'll be redeemed according to who as long as he parrots back a partisan point of view? Just the people who say the same shit?

Seems like that listing of his colleagues on the Blaze are folks that criticize and belittle and demean people on the "other side".

Being a person of faith ought to include a measure of love for people.

Fearless? As if that bitch Whitlock will dare say a single thing challenging the orthodoxy of his new friends. I suppose the proof will be when anyone listening to his show will ever feel like he is saying any single thing that is not the party line.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 09:21 PM 06-09-2021
Serious question: Do you right wing nut jobs actually think that Jesus would be a conservative in today's world?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up